Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
How Will the only one I see in that magic school with a cat familiar and he can’t use magic? Do the other students put their familiars up?
this guy's hates has turned him into the Sherlock Holmes of Wistoria. :mjlol:
But I've been wondering the same thing myself. :russ:
I wonder if his magic is internal and is the reason he's a super-ninja. Maybe something has trapped his magic and so it acts like chi. :yeshrug:
Or he's just Mashle if Mashle was a simp. :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
this guy's hates has turned him into the Sherlock Holmes of Wistoria. :mjlol:
But I've been wondering the same thing myself. :russ:
I wonder if his magic is internal and is the reason he's a super-ninja. Maybe something has trapped his magic and so it acts like chi. :yeshrug:
Or he's just Mashle if Mashle was a simp. :francis:
I read on a commercial bump on the most recent episode that his teacher gave him that cat so he could keep an eye on him.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Episode 10/13 in rewatching Danmachi S1. This was the first episode since episode 1 where we got world building, but we also got Bell, Lilli and Welf finally exploring the dungeon. Considering that the dungeon is a significant part of the series, it's so weird that this has been put off. These are the types of things in an adaptation that can make a good series with potential into one that feels generic.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_8.43.40_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_8.44.06_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_8.44.12_AM.png

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I’m surprised I watched that before you?

You the Action Gang Leader of GriffithSet

I been watching it since it first started airing. I just never posted about it before. Didn't even know nikkas was watching it cuz I never see nobody talking about it.

I watch a lot of shyt. I just don't post about everything cuz I know some shyt I like nobody fukks with like that.

but lowkey this season kinda trash.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The Shogun is a fun dude. He is a free spirit, but his skills with the sword are no joke. Rather interesting that he is familiar with Katawara and is friends with the Regional God, Hanatora. Her alter Ego became a mad God, which Senya saved. She is definitely a powerful ally. I love the advice that the Shogun gives Senya, him wanting to be human has nothing to do with Katawara and Humans. His issue is the conflict that his powers cause. The easy way out is to lose the powers and become human. But Senya's lesson is that he can make use of his powers to do good.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.18.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.18.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.20.39_PM.png

Seeing Tsukiko in that dress hanging out with Senya was adorable. Though Mudo is back to spoil the party. I am curious who his sister is? Since he is a Black Dragon and I don't recall we have run into any female dragons yet.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.35.44_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.38.31_PM.png

You can understand Senya's frustration, but Shinsuke's advice is very sound. The biggest thing for Senya is to unite the Katawara and have them unite under him. Shinsuke's reference to Shakuyaku and Kagen working as one as Shakugan is what is ideal. Now him having 1000 Katawaras won't work the same way, but it is the same idea basically. I like how Senya knows that Shinsuke is partially responsible for sealing Jinun. But regardless of that, he knows how good Shinsuke and Tsukiko are. He cares about him now. Even as his memories come back, he won't turn his back on them. Hopefully, Senya can get ready to beat Mudo.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.43.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.43.15_PM.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The Shogun is a fun dude. He is a free spirit, but his skills with the sword are no joke. Rather interesting that he is familiar with Katawara and is friends with the Regional God, Hanatora. Her alter Ego became a mad God, which Senya saved. She is definitely a powerful ally. I love the advice that the Shogun gives Senya, him wanting to be human has nothing to do with Katawara and Humans. His issue is the conflict that his powers cause. The easy way out is to lose the powers and become human. But Senya's lesson is that he can make use of his powers to do good.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.18.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.18.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.20.39_PM.png

Seeing Tsukiko in that dress hanging out with Senya was adorable. Though Mudo is back to spoil the party. I am curious who his sister is? Since he is a Black Dragon and I don't recall we have run into any female dragons yet.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.35.44_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.38.31_PM.png

You can understand Senya's frustration, but Shinsuke's advice is very sound. The biggest thing for Senya is to unite the Katawara and have them unite under him. Shinsuke's reference to Shakuyaku and Kagen working as one as Shakugan is what is ideal. Now him having 1000 Katawaras won't work the same way, but it is the same idea basically. I like how Senya knows that Shinsuke is partially responsible for sealing Jinun. But regardless of that, he knows how good Shinsuke and Tsukiko are. He cares about him now. Even as his memories come back, he won't turn his back on them. Hopefully, Senya can get ready to beat Mudo.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.43.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_3.43.15_PM.png

Been meaning to spin the block back on you for this challenge.

Yes this may be my first victory on you.

I’m gonna finish it out…. Maybe…. But this ain’t really hitting for me like this

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Been meaning to spin the block back on you for this challenge.

Yes this may be my first victory on you.

I’m gonna finish it out…. Maybe…. But this ain’t really hitting for me like this

Got damn nikka stop fukking sleeping.

The new season been piff too. Catch up.

you know what, fukk it........

What is it that you don't like about the show? What's the disconnect for you?

Thank you.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Got damn nikka stop fukking sleeping.

The new season been piff too. Catch up.

you know what, fukk it........

What is it that you don't like about the show? What's the disconnect for you?

Thank you.

Man I don’t know….. I’m on season 1 and something about it don’t keep me connect….. it took me like 3hrs+ to watch the first 2 eps… :mjlol:

It’s like I’ll be watching it…. Then get bored/distracted and watch something on my phone.

Then realized I’m watching tv and rewind to where I stopped watched and then repeat.

The other night I got caught in a bad loop with this :mjlol: