LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Man I don’t know….. I’m on season 1 and something about it don’t keep me connect….. it took me like 3hrs+ to watch the first 2 eps… :mjlol:

It’s like I’ll be watching it…. Then get bored/distracted and watch something on my phone.

Then realized I’m watching tv and rewind to where I stopped watched and then repeat.

The other night I got caught in a bad loop with this :mjlol:

nikka you sound like you got attention problems, but blaming it on the anime. :what:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched the 1st episode of Delicos Nursery, which debuted today.

So we got our 4 fathers tackling a mystery and taking care of their children simultaneously. The series seems to be fully of vampires from what I understand. Intriguing premise if it can balance the mystery with child caring. Though if kids crying triggers you, this isn't the anime for you.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikka you sound like you got attention problems, but blaming it on the anime. :what:

Na….. I had no problem watching and getting

Through other shows

@tripleaamin just gotta take this L.

It’s no reflection of you. But per his and our agreement, he has to do my bidding

I’ll still watch though

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Na….. I had no problem watching and getting

Through other shows

@tripleaamin just gotta take this L.

It’s no reflection of you. But per his and our agreement, he has to do my bidding

I’ll still watch though

michael-jordan-crying-michael-jordan.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Continuing watching Owarimonogatari, just finished up the arc Mayoi Hell. Now that the first part of Owarimonogatari has finished I can finally start where Koyomimonogatari ended. Where Gaen killed Koyomi.

Koyomi ends up in Avici Hell. Which is basically as you imagined it. So many questions that are raised, why did Gaen kill Koyomi? Why did Gaen assign Hachikuji to guide Koyomi to be resurrected? The big issue for Koyomi presently is his vampire powers. Gaen needed that part to be cut off from him. What exactly is the logic behind it? We know that when Shinobu and his link was severed it proved with disadvantages. As we know from the Nadeko Medusa arc, if Koyomi dies before Shinobu, she gets all of her vampire powers back. Very likely that lies in Gaen's motivation to kill and resurrect Koyomi.

The one who was doing the resurrection was Tadatsuru. So everything was calculated when he kidnapped the Araragi sisters and Kanbaru. It all started from Meme Oshino guiding him to contact Gaen. So, did Gaen set everything up in Tsukimonogatari to lead to this chain of events? The big question mark is why did Meme Oshino not come on his own merits? Does it have something to do with Ougi Oshino?

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_7.11.07_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_7.20.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_7.32.36_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_7.33.52_PM.png

Koyomi being the nice guy that he is, let the thought creep in if he deserves to be resurrected before others. As Hachikuji needs to get him to snap into it, he realizes that at the end of the day, if you love being alive, that is the only reason you need. Life is simply how you make it. If you love your life, that alone is a great reason for someone to keep living. As Koyomi gets resurrected, he grabs Hachikuji up with him and I assume this ride resurrects everyone who comes up with Koyomi.

Also, it is revealed that Ougi Oshino is the enemy. Curious what she wanted. More than likely, she wanted Shinobu dealt with first. Curious what her motivations are since that is still a big mystery.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_8.04.31_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_8.07.49_PM.png

As both Koyomi and Hachikuji everything went according to Gaen's plans. Hachikuji coming was just the strawberry on top. Now that Koyomi is alive, he will head to meet Senjougahara to take the entrance exams. Gaen says settles the score. What exactly has Ougi done. I assume she is responsible for what happened to Kaiki and Kagenui. Shinobu being in her peak form adds an element that they didn't have previously since Koyomi was avoiding using his vampire powers.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_8.09.04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_8.11.09_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-07_at_8.11.17_PM.png

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sounds like a bunch of the anime scheduled to start in October had episode leaks...including Dandadan.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ami on Cafe Goddesses is easily the most entertaining character with her stupidity. Hope Riho wins the harem though.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I finally caught up to Oshi No Ko, and I think this season is solid. I know it's a change of pace since it's focusing 95% of the time on Aqua and barely any Ruby and B-Komachi. I find the acting/screenwriting topic to be very interesting to learn how the behind the scenes work. It feels like this show provides an authentic experience how things work behind the scenes in industry topics it touches on. Also, the animation and story has been great so far. I don't understand the complaints I've seen, but I guess it's a different experience since I just binged to catch up

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I finally caught up to Oshi No Ko, and I think this season is solid. I know it's a change of pace since it's focusing 95% of the time on Aqua and barely any Ruby and B-Komachi. I find the acting/screenwriting topic to be very interesting to learn how the behind the scenes work. It feels like this show provides an authentic experience how things work behind the scenes in industry topics it touches on. Also, the animation and story has been great so far. I don't understand the complaints I've seen, but I guess it's a different experience since I just binged to catch up
I thought Aqua was the main character of the show.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Keep in mind some of them are manga readers, which may or may not be having to with the season itself.