T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Any time someone mentions Shibuya i go back and rewatch damn near that entire season :wow: from hidden inventory to the end, we'll never get that level of perfection again

Toji/Gojo 1
Toji/Get
Toji/Perfect Gojo
Mechamaru/Mahito

Halloween 2018 vs fukkery

Yuji/cricket
Gojo/3 scrubs
Mei Mei/Smallpox
Ino/granny and Toji
Yuji and Megumi/Grandad
Nanami and Nobara/Shigemo
Zenin family and Nanami/Dagon

Toji/Dagon :gladbron:

Toji/Megumi
Zenin family Nanami/Jogo

Yuji/Choso :wow::ohlawd:

Sukuna/Jogo

Sukuna/Everyone :damn:
Sukuna/Mahoraga :damn:

Yuji n Nobara/Mahito
To-do Yuji/Mahito

Everyone/Geto and Uraume

What an absurd amount of scraps :mjcry: gotta hang the Blu-Ray up on my wall

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Honestly reading ToG is nowhere near the chore as manga may be for some

It's all in color with dope designs, and like he said the author would add a TON of lore at the end of each chapter, all types of interesting things

Like how aging works for example, endorsi is 300 years old but shinsoo resistance makes her look 18
Can you pass the mustard just in case?

:feedme::feedme:

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
I hope I'm not saying anything to controversial :francis:

Dracule Mihawk is on fraud watch. Let me explain.

I'm currently on Dresserosa arch

1. He didn't want smoke with Shanks in the War at Marine Fort. He gave some excuse about agreeing only to fight white beard. But when a swordsmen challenge you. You suppose to stand your ground. aye idk I thought those were the rules.

2. All I've seen Mihawk do is bully people with no Haki. I get that none of the warlords took that war seriously.

3. I just met the new Admiral Fujitora. He's certified,

4. Law has hacks nobody is in a fair fight with him

Maybe Mihawk is the best pound for pound swordsmen with no Devil Fruit then again idk how Shanks and Him stack up.
Like I said I'm only Dresserosa arch ep600+ got about 500 more to go. Maybe he show me something

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

1. He didn't want smoke with Shanks in the War at Marine Fort. He gave some excuse about agreeing only to fight white beard. But when a swordsmen challenge you. You suppose to stand your ground. aye idk I thought those were the rules.

2. All I've seen Mihawk do is bully people with no Haki. I get that none of the warlords took that war seriously.

Maybe Mihawk is the best pound for pound swordsmen with no Devil Fruit then again idk how Shanks and Him stack up.
Like I said I'm only Dresserosa arch ep600+ got about 500 more to go. Maybe he show me something
Shanks is truly on a different level

I haven't watched the anime in ages but don't be fooled, outside of Law all the nikkas you just mentioned are beasts

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_3.42.54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_3.43.04_PM.png

:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m digging this Code Geass. It’s nowhere near the level of the original 1st season but it’s enjoyable enough to watch and not complain. It’s at least Valvrave level and I enjoyed that too.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I just finished watching the first part of Owarimonogatari by finishing up Episodes 7-12 which covers the arc Shinobu Mail arc. Honestly, a lot of Owarimonogatari so far has been great, but hasn't reached the highs that occurred in Monogatari 2nd Season. However, this arc did just that.

This arc follows through the Shinobu Time arc back in Monogatari 2nd Season. This has to do with the task that Gaen asks Koyomi to help her with, which involves the help of Kanbaru. Both Koyomi and Kanbaru run into Shinobu's first disciple, Seishirou Shishirui. To put quite simply, if the cram school didn't get on fire, then both Koyomi and Kanbaru would have died. Seishirou requests the apparition sword which Shinobu currently posses. Of course, she does not seek to give that out to him.

The situation is odd concerning that Koyomi and Shinobu's pairing is still not linked up. Which puts them in a bind to get Gaen to restore their link, which requires fulfilling her request.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-05_at_3.08.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-05_at_7.56.19_PM.png

As we know from Kizumonogatari, we know Shinobu is an immortal vampire. Assuming she has enough of her powers. Since we know that Koyomi is an immortal vampire granted currently post Kizumonogatari his powers are much weaker. By that logic, this would imply that Seishirou is also an immortal vampire. One would assume that a vampire going out on a suicide by going into the sunlight would mark death. But consider that can you really die if you are immortal?

Eventually, the sun will fall as night occurs. Even though Seishirou is ash, that ash at a small rate will recover. Now, depending on whether he can avoid the sun or not, his recovery progress will be staled. Given that it took him 400 years to come back in a state of being, it's clear that it was a tough ride for him to come back

Screen_Shot_2024-08-05_at_8.05.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-05_at_8.14.17_PM.png

The most interesting thing which Gaen brings up is that all the apparitions that have occurred because of Koyomi, Shinobu and Seishirou. First the ash which Seishirou was a part of as he was recovering came back to this town and more specifically the shrine. Because the shrine couldn't hold Seishirou's presence, it collapsed. In which all the apparitions were released. Back in Bakemonogatari, Meme Oshino did put a talisman on the shrine, but that was a band-aid fix which Gaen mentions. It was him restoring balance, not actually addressing the issue, which is what Gaen wanted.

The problem with Seishirou is that he can use one of the abilities that Shinobu knows, which is Energy Drain. This is simply something that speeds up his recovery. Unlike the case with Shinobu where her power resides in Koyomi at this point when they are paired up, this isn't the case with Seishirou. Seishirou can attack humans and use Energy Drain to get more and more powerful. Basically, he would be approaching powers that are close to Heart-Under-Blade in her peak form. No surprise Gaen wants him killed.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_10.43.22_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_10.51.30_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_11.02.23_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_11.03.11_AM.png

Before the fight between Koyomi and Seishirou starts, we have an interesting verbal argument between Kanbaru and Shinobu. This is something that really highlights Kanbaru's character. Quite simply, Kanbaru's character is essentially devoted to emotion. It was highlighted in her arc in Hanamonogatari and you can even see how her character is pure emotion when she is with Koyomi during their banter. Ultimately, she is bold enough to say to Shinobu that you need to face your first disciple. It doesn't matter whether it is logical or not, you need to face your first disciple.

As Shinobu points out, it could be just a waste of her time since Koyomi is her current disciple. Kanbaru offers Shinobu a lesson that you have to deal with the demons you don't want to face. Seishirou was Shinobu's first disciple, and she was heartbroken when he attempted to commit suicide. While it is true that Seishirou wants to kill her and take back his apparition sword. At the same time, he could also desire to be her only apprentice. Whatever is the reason, Shinobu needs to encounter and give her own answer back to Seishirou.

The dilemma of logic vs emotion also affects Koyomi. Back in Monogatari 2nd Season in the Tsubasa Tiger arc, Hanekawa was facing off against the Tiger Apparition. Given Koyomi was about to fight Seishirou, he was left with a decision. He was the only one who could fight this battle for Shinobu. He decides to trust Hanekawa and Senjougahara that they will make it through alright. Koyomi unlike Shinobu is much more emotional. In this case, he makes the logical choice since he is the only one that can fight for Shinobu. But it shouldn't be misinterpreted that there are no emotions behind this decision as he cares about Shinobu a lot.

Also, for him to trust his girlfriend and Hanekawa is a big moment for Koyomi because he has a savior complex. For him to take a step back and trust that they will be alright is big because it signifies his trust in them. Which we know turned out well given the conclusion of the Tsubasa Tiger arc.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_7.22.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_7.49.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_8.13.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_8.14.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_8.17.18_PM.png

As the battle starts, Koyomi has an interesting trick up his sleeve. While logically, the contest between him and Seishirou is a matter of who picks up the apparition sword and kills the other. There was nothing in the conditions to solidify that you can't use other tools at your disposal. This is essentially what Koyomi does as he uses the talisman from the shrine to immobilize Seishirou. Since putting a talisman on a person is much faster than swinging a huge sword. With that, Koyomi seized his victory.

While Shinobu wanted Koyomi to fight his battle, she had the courage to face Seishirou one last time. You can tell with how her emotions flare up that she misses him and forgives him for what happened when they parted. She mentions that Koyomi is her partner now and offers a farewell to Seishirou that he wants. In which his suicide is now completed and he can rest in peace.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_8.25.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_8.26.44_PM.png

Now we come back to the end of Koyomimonogatari before Koyomi heads to the shrine where Gaen kills him. Currently, we have all the important events that have led up to this moment. We have spent a lot of time with Ougi Oshino who is intelligent, but very mysterious all the same. She knows a lot of what is happening. As Ononoki mentions, Koyomi should be careful about saying too much in front of her. Giving how Gaen acquires another apparition sword and how Ougi figured she would do that is interesting. Is there more to Gaen's logic than appears on the surface? Also, who were the group that was going after Kagenui?

Screen_Shot_2024-08-06_at_8.30.26_PM.png

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

Mihawk can't be on fraud watch tho because he trained Zoro. whatever Zoro's level is, Mihawk is always assumed to be like two notches above it until they finally square off. Dragon is the true fraud. Man has 0 feats. How sway