RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm watching Plus-Sized Elf/Elf-san wa Yaserarenai
filters:quality(95)format(webp)

It's made for 'Men of Culture'. :shaq:

Hold on @Bryan Danielson they got an anime about fat sluts and chubby whores??

timbaland-kewcheeeman.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Alright brehs I was wrong Snoozejutsu Kaisen is actually piff :ohhh:

It started picking up around the introduction of Junpei in season 1, then it was nonstop fades :wow:

I'm almost done with hidden inventory :merchant: then I'll watch the 0 movie before heading into shibuya :lupe:

It's kinda brutal for a Shonen imo

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Wistoria: Wand and Sword Ep 4

This episode adapted chapter 5 and part of the prequel light novel since the gambling section wasn't in the manga. Despite the production issues, this episode looked great. At this point, if this show can finish the season with only one more delay, that might be the best-case scenario.

As Colette mention at the beginning of the episode, the Grand Festival will happen soon. Much like how creating a new spell can get you entrance into the tower. If you impress, there is a chance that you can get noticed and get admitted into the tower. Also going over the element of each of the Magia Vander. The real question is, even if Will gets into the tower, where would he fit in? As long as he is with Elfie is all that matters to Will. Interesting no Dark element that Edward-sensei uses. Curious if his element is thought of lower than the other ones.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-04_at_9.42.05_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-04_at_9.42.31_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2024-08-04_at_9.42.53_AM.png

Also, the gambling section was interesting. One noticeable thing Sion mentions that his magic is on par with Lihanna and Wignall. This is interesting.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-04_at_9.50.17_AM.png

Unlike the case with Edward-sensei where we can understand some of his dislike for Will advancing to the tower. Julius is just scum. We get him disrespecting the Dwarfs. Essentially, they came from another world when theirs got wiped out. Sadly, because their talent isn't with magic, their status in this world is very low. I do love to see some backbone from Will standing up to Julius. Though wished he didn't take the abuse when it's handed to him.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-04_at_10.07.52_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-04_at_10.08.12_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-04_at_10.08.24_AM.png

He was able to make it a competition between him and Julius at the Grand Festival. Hopefully, Will can put him in his place.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-04_at_10.12.18_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-04_at_10.12.38_AM.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Added this “The Worlds Finest Assassin…”

Dat “isekai heat” :blessed: :blessed:

Those some of these earlier eps caught me off guard with the :sitdown:

I hope we past that, but this is solid so far
I was reading this but put it on pause at volume 5 because the author had mental health issues and put it on indefinite hiatus. I think the anime is getting a season 2.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I should've waited for more episodes but just had to check out elusive samurai. This show looks like what I thought anime would look like in the early 2000s. The line work and backgrounds are outstanding. It shows how far the technology has improved because this would have been the kind of quality you would expect from a movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was reading this but put it on pause at volume 5 because the author had mental health issues and put it on indefinite hiatus. I think the anime is getting a season 2.

I can see that….. he went to a dark place ep 6 and it probably drove him over the edge

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
ToG getting close to the run of legend :whew: I think

I'm not noticing pacing issues since I read it and wouldn't be confused regardless

Bartender with the tranq gun :laff: grimey

Completely forgot he got yamcha'd afterwards too :dead:

I can't wait til the fade of the century :wow: multiple fire tests before that though

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There's a censored and uncensored version of the show. You already know Sentai finna have both on deck :mjlol:

Oh gawd noooooo!!!!!!

Them Division 83 eating GOOD with this then

This is World Ending Harem and ReHealer all over again for them :mjlol: