timeless

All Star
Daps
Facts….. I don’t think I can watching this anymore unless @tripleaamin challenges me too or @LauderdaleBoss orders me too

Lol 🤣 sounds like you WILL be watching

👇
Orders you to watch

my-honest-reaction-my-reactioj.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The list of good light novels that need an anime adaptation announcement continues to grow shorter.:
Spy Classroom
The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
My Friend's Little Sister Has It In for Me
Tearmoon Empire
Reign of the Seven Spellblades
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian

Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle
Haibara’s Teenage New Game+
A Tale of the Secret Saint
Secrets of the Silent Witch
Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers
Private Tutor to the Duke’s Daughter
2 more to check off an that anime adaptation list

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Netflix released the trailer for Kengan Ashura and it’s filled with spoilers :dead:

Probably knew people got tired of waiting for 3 years and read the manga instead.

I was one of those people and honestly, the manga literally pumps out a chapter every 1-2 weeks. shyt must be AI-generated bc the nygga takes no breaks :mjlol:

And so yea, the manga is so far ahead of the anime and so much shyt done changed, it'd be like a HxH reader being midway thru the Chimera Ant arc, then being reminded the anime still ain't wrapped up the Hunter's Exam :dead:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Watched the Saiyan Saga & Frieza Saga back:ehh:

Guess the whole “5 minutes” only seemed egregious watching weekly:pachaha:

Since I previously watched the Android Saga to the Buu Saga already I just skipped too Super :obama:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The Elusive Samurai Episode 5

This episode adapted chapters 10-12. They didn't introduce the 3 Generals of Suwa, but it is not an issue. I liked the anime original comedy they added in this episode. Sadamune and Yorishige didn't have that face-to-face interaction in the manga before Sadamune left. Although love the bit of them pointing to Tokiyuki when Sadamune isn't looking. Also, Shizuku helping Yorishige with the 8-bit windows was a nice touch in this episode.

Regarding the CGI, it was still noticeable like last episode. Obviously, drawing horses is hell, and it wasn't bad, but considering horseback is used a good amount, this gives me a slight concern. Beyond that though really good episode. Tokiyuki making use of his elusive skills to land some shots on Sadamune to get the victory. Although that didn't stop him from coming back with an Imperial Command from the Emperor.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-03_at_12.12.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-03_at_12.13.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-03_at_12.20.35_PM.png

The goal next is to recruit a thief named Genba Kazama to steal that Imperial Command. Yorshige makes a great point of utilizing wicked people. As a ruler, you would do everything you can for your people. Sometimes associating with not the best kind of people may be necessary. Genba's words from his master are very interesting. Money is all that matters. Well, it is safe to say if you are betrayed a good amount, that line of thinking isn't surprising.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-03_at_12.23.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-03_at_12.23.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-03_at_12.19.09_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-03_at_12.19.12_PM.png

Though I love Tokiyuki thinking Genba was generous for only wanting money was hilarious. Genba agrees to help Tokiyuki if he comes along. Little does he know this kid loves the thrill. Genba's disguising skill is really useful and can fool most people. Though for those that paid attention, Genba was disguised when he asked Yorshige if the kids will be alright going on their own.So clearly Genba knows the truth about Tokiyuki. Him saying that disguised as Tokiyuki was definitely intimidating from Tokiyuki's end. Though it looks like someone with a sharp ear has been able to detect these two. At least they got the Imperial Command.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-03_at_1.17.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-03_at_1.17.26_PM.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I was firmly in team Akane season 1 but Kana makes it difficult to root against her. Just for the love of all please don't go down some messed up route where Ruby wins. Tired of anime incest plots.