Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@tripleaamin what is the order for the Monogatari series? I've thought about starting it like three times but always give up because I have no clue what comes next after the original season :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Netflix released the trailer for Kengan Ashura and it’s filled with spoilers :dead:

Probably knew people got tired of waiting for 3 years and read the manga instead.

Damn….. glad you let me know…. I’ll make sure to avoid

#NoReadGangVeteren

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Netflix released the trailer for Kengan Ashura and it’s filled with spoilers :dead:

Probably knew people got tired of waiting for 3 years and read the manga instead.
Japan's culture really expects people to read the manga going into these anime. You see that with One Piece, MHA, JJK, etc.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
As much as I will complain about the visuals as a manga reader, this was one of the best episodes of the adaptation so far from a direction perspective.

Much of the episode has been fun SoL Ecchi comedy that the series, namely the manga, does well. The switch tone when Eri entered the room was well done. It really made the feel ok jokes over. Just thinking of the fact of your grandmother forgetting about you is some sad shyt.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-01_at_4.46.21_PM.png

RwtNihN.jpeg

The ironic part of this episode is that Akane, Riho and Kiku were thinking of a way so they can sleep with Hayato. Ami gets the room, and she asks if she can sleep with him. However, the tone is well done here where you can tell it is just Ami is just going through a rough time with her grandmother's situation and wants morale support. Hayato bringing up some great advice from his end.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-01_at_4.26.56_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-01_at_4.27.01_PM.png

Don't be like me who never visited who never visited my grandmother until it was too late. Really sells the point to Ami visit her now while she is still around. Voice acting really sold it well.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Japan's culture really expects people to read the manga going into these anime. You see that with One Piece, MHA, JJK, etc.
Cuz they are manga culture tho saw some stats how they read more than watch anime where we watch more than read

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Cuz they are manga culture tho saw some stats how they read more than watch anime where we watch more than read
Oh, yea if we compare Japanese Media vs Western Media.

I was more so raising the point why there might be minor spoilers from the manga. Where it is less to keep something a secret. More like they give you a tease of how it looks in color and animated. Like Seiko in Dandadan trailers is one example of this since her reveal in the manga is supposed to funny twist.

I imagine people that don't read the manga watch anime blind in Japan.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Read through volume 1. Of the light novel Can safely say Alina will be a fan favorite especially with Rie voicing her. It’s a very fun series.