Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea the time between seasons was pretty long. To be honest, with a proper adaptation with a good studio that does it at least in short bursts per year like MHA it would be up there with the top shounen during its best arcs

the last thing that happened pre timeskip was Bam doing the final mission on the early floor, finally spending quality time with Rachel, and her pushing him off to get him out the paint
18a6ebade7d3b0275ec7fe1097942de2aeae6bdf.gif

When she tried to get in the tower, nobody gave af about her so they would only let her enter if she could set up bam. Bam is the irregular that they care about, not her. She wants to see the stars and does NOT care about what she has to do to see it. Cole world, no snuggie :scust:

Well in s2, there was a timeskip. They moved further up to a later floor. The original crew is still climbing but everyone is split up now. The initial focus is on a new group on the comeup whos taking a test on a later floor. One of the "new" climbers is Jue viole grace and he has everyone :merchant:

that should be the beginning of s2

Gotcha…. And I did remember the betrayal. But thanks for reminding me why. I forgot Bam was special.

I mainly forgot all the shyt that lead up to it, the politics, goals of this game/world, the characters and their agenda. But that description is definitely a start. Good look.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm not sure how far in s2 tog is right now (its one of the few things I was #readgang for :whoa:) but FUG was getting active in the background of the first season of tower of god. I'm not sure if they were mentioned by name though. They are like a shadow organization. Some of the main characters in season 1 were secretly in FUG the whole time.

There's also Wolhaiksong which is another relevant group that Yuri zahard/jahad is affiliated with. She was the one who helped bam in the very beginning and lent him the sword black march. They have some star members who will be relevant later.

To add more worldbuilding, Yuri is a princess of the jahad/zahard family. Jahad is the king of the tower and has a bunch of princesses. He gives them power in return for being obligated to serve him. Not obeying him or doing other shyt he randomly deems illegal can cause serious problems. The green girl from season 1 (anaak) is proof of that, as shes technically a princess from the jahad line but is an illegitimate child or something. Endorsi from the first season is also a princess.

Outside of zahard/jahad there's 10 great families, who are descendants of the people jahad climbed the tower with. They basically run shyt in the tower. The main relevant one so far is the khun family, since one of the main characters (the blue haired guy who was bam's friend in season 1) is a part of them. Each family has a leader, who has serious clout in the tower.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm not sure how far in s2 tog is right now (its one of the few things I was #readgang for :whoa:) but FUG was getting active in the background of the first season of tower of god. I'm not sure if they were mentioned by name though. They are like a shadow organization. Some of the main characters in season 1 were secretly in FUG the whole time.

There's also Wolhaiksong which is another relevant group that Yuri zahard/jahad is affiliated with. She was the one who helped bam in the very beginning and lent him the sword black march. They have some star members who will be relevant later.

To add more worldbuilding, Yuri is a princess of the jahad/zahard family. Jahad is the king of the tower and has a bunch of princesses. He gives them power in return for being obligated to serve him. Not obeying him or doing other shyt he randomly deems illegal can cause serious problems. The green girl from season 1 (anaak) is proof of that, as shes technically a princess from the jahad line but is an illegitimate child or something. Endorsi from the first season is also a princess.

Outside of zahard/jahad there's 10 great families, who are descendants of the people jahad climbed the tower with. They basically run shyt in the tower. The main relevant one so far is the khun family, since one of the main characters (the blue haired guy who was bam's friend in season 1) is a part of them. Each family has a leader, who has serious clout in the tower.

Ok this helps, since there was talks about Jahad and 10 families

It’s literally on ep 2, where a new group just join everyone in this waiting from and the test was a “test of strength” against this ball to choose the top 8 to move to the next level

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
If anyone one is watching My Deer Friend Nokotan being done by Wit. Make sure the subs you are watching are not from Amazon since those are atrociousl.

AEC5E3E4-CF9D-4EC4-A3A9-DFCDA855A5B6.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished watching the first 7 episodes of Nisemonogatari which cover the Karen Bee Arc.

Nisemonogatari takes a focus on Koyomi's sisters, Karen & Tsukihi. The older sister Karen is a very much an energetic tomboy, but has a super kind heart. Meanwhile, Tsukihi is more refined, but can be a roller coaster of emotions. The main dilemma of this arc is that Karen is running a fever and is beyond a bad one at that.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-12_at_7.40.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-12_at_11.20.19_PM.png

Now the cause of this was Kaiki. Who was involved in Bakemonogatari with Senjougahara and Sengoku's issues. In the case of Senjougahara, he was someone who was out to help her with her Crab dilemma. But ended up being no help at all. Meanwhile for Sengoku, he was responsible for giving the middle schoolers charms, which Oshino pointed out shouldn't have worked, but it did. That simply was an accident of a con artist who strangely did what he said.

But his behavior was to take advantage of middle schoolers and take their money from them because to him money was everything. It didn't matter how he got it. Tricking middle schoolers is pretty low. In here we see how Karen has a big sense of justice. It didn't matter if this matter was over her head, she would take care of it. Unfortunately, she got inflicted with the Bee.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-12_at_11.11.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-15_at_7.09.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-15_at_6.46.59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-15_at_6.50.24_PM.png

As Koyomi takes of care of Karen, he even takes some of the spiritual energy affecting her. Since is still part vampire, he is able to tolerate. The big moment is when Karen sets out again to deal with Kaiki. Essentially, once again she can't stand as he tricks the other middle schoolers. Here we really get to see Koyomi showcase how great of a brother he is. He has always been there watching his sisters and pride of how they have grown. But in a case where their lives are on the line, it is time for them to depend on him. It was nice to see a more vulnerable side out of Karen. Make for a really sweet scene.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-15_at_7.59.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-15_at_8.00.10_PM.png

Now how Senjougahara and Koyomi deal with Kaiki is rather underwhelming in how they deal with him. In the conversation they easily out him as a con artist, and he makes his leave. But this scene at the end is more there to showcase the relationship between Koyomi and Senjougahara. In this scene in particular how that boosts Senjougahara to deal with the main that was basically the cause of her parents' divorce.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-15_at_7.34.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-15_at_7.34.20_PM.png

Overall, this arc was probably the weakest I have seen so far. Close to 8/10 overall. Solid, but def is a step-down.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished my rewatch for Sengoku Youko Part 1: Sibling For Reformation Arc.

White Fox despite being one of the top studios with hits such as

• Steins Gate
  • Devil Is A Part Timer S1
  • Akame ga Kill!
  • Re:Zero
  • Girls Last Tour
  • Goblin Slayer S1+ Movie
  • Cautious Hero
The studio has been pretty inactive until Sengoku Youko Part 1 dropped earlier this year. It is a manga written by Satoshi Mizukami, who is a well known mangaka around manga circles. Unfortunately, his first anime adaptation, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, was a disgrace of an adaptation. But here he got a good one with White Fox fully adapting it. I would rate it at 9.5/10. A superb adaptation and given this was in many ways a setup arc. A fantastic one nonetheless.

Much like with episode, this show not afraid to offer grueling twists, but doing so in such a great well-written way. We get a bit of focus with Tama and her mom. And she desires to become human so she can die alongside Yazen, whom she loves. But Tama in reflection is awed by humans and what they do in such a short amount of time. Which honestly might be the main reason why she has hard feelings about Jinka turning into a Katawara. It would take away from the most impressive thing she sees out of a human. The reason she refuses not to become human is that she grew to love all the companions as katawara and becoming one of them would belittle that love they have for her now.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-16_at_1.33.09_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-16_at_1.33.12_PM.png

On the flip side, Jinka's journey to becoming a Katawara has not changed. In his battle against Yazen he seeks more power by eating Tazen. Simply he would do anything to stay with Tama. As he grows a 9th tail, he starts losing control. To really showcase how awful both Yazen and Kuzunoha are, they make Jinka believe he killed Tama. His plans were for Jinka to take out the Mountain Goddess, so he can escape. We knew Yazen was terrible, but Kuzunoha's mother doing that while keeping her daughter hostage is despicable.

Luckily, Shinsuke lands a hit on Yazen, so he can temporarily stop his rage. But seeing in his enraged stage, his final companion wiped out. Basically, now in this delusional state, he thinks he lost everything. He becomes a god beast that sucks all the spiritual energy of the land around. The fact that this makes the Mountain Goddess retreat says a lot. The saddest part when Tama says to Jinka see loves him. She is forced to retreat since they are allies of the Mountain Goddess. Hard to say they could have stopped Jinka from turning into the God beast. But there was no stopping this transformation now.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-16_at_1.35.58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-16_at_1.42.49_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-16_at_1.43.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-16_at_1.46.56_PM.png

What a cruel thing to do. Jinka was learning to love humans alongside Katawara and now has turned into a monster that is in danger to both of them. Obviously, given these past two episodes, there are people working in the shadows, but how much of an effect, have they had on Jinka, and what are their goals? No surprise Tama seeks out to locate Jinka first. Meanwhile, the focus on part two seems to be on Senya, since the Mountain Goddess doesn't have the best of options available to her. I assume it will be Senya and Shinsuke together. This makes for a very interesting pair.

Part Two starts tomorrow, and it is right up with The Elusive Samurai and Yatagarasu: The Raven Does Not Choose Its Master as my three most anticipated shows of the season.