It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
halfway through jjk 0

This is the Yuta that is supposed to have Itadori shook later on? they gotta be trolling. Hearing yuta talk crazy about putting itadori down after learning what hes actually like

lebron-james-lebron.gif

Also wtf is up with Geto and his racism? He's said something outta pocket every time he's onscreen
"That sato is a smart one, filthy monkey" :mjpls:
"whats with the spray?" "I'm trying to get the smell of those monkeys off me" :mjpls:
Theres all types of monkeys in this world. money collecting monkeys and curse collecting monkeys. Learn what type you are :mjpls:
Watch your tone maki, I don't need monkeys like you in my world:mjpls:

Even freiza wasn't on this level. I knew geto lost his mind after hidden inventory arc, but nowhere in the regular anime does he ever come off as a racist azzhole to THIS extent. This is insane

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
halfway through jjk 0

This is the Yuta that is supposed to have Itadori shook later on? they gotta be trolling. Hearing yuta talk crazy about putting itadori down after learning what hes actually like

lebron-james-lebron.gif

Also wtf is up with Geto and his racism? He's said something outta pocket every time he's onscreen
"whats with the spray?" "I'm trying to get the smell of those monkeys off me" :mjpls:
Theres all types of monkeys in this world. money collecting monkeys and curse collecting monkeys. Learn what type you are :mjpls:

Even freiza wasn't on this level. I knew geto lost his mind after hidden inventory arc, but nowhere in the regular anime does he ever come off as a racist azzhole to THIS extent. This is insane

JJK is not like us And

Is a fan
Is a fan
Is a fan:sas2:

Disqualified from Big 3 discussions going forward:mjgrin:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
halfway through jjk 0

lebron-james-lebron.gif

Did you finish S2?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Man I’m happy I just rediscovered a plug for Black Butler so I can rewatch.

It used to be on Netflix but dropped off.

I want to watch the current show but feel I need to finish the part seasons.

Just saw it’s all on Hulu. I forgot where I left off but started from scratch

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Wistoria: Wand & Sword Episode 2

This adapted chapter 2. The flashback to my knowledge seems to be anime original? I read up to volume 7 so far and have not recalled that scene from what I read so far. Once again, this episode did a fantastic job elevating the fight scene again. Fantastic adaptation so far.

This episode did a fantastic job of setting Edward as Will's antagonist teacher. We can understand why he is opposed to Will attempting to be a Magia Vander. To him, a student who isn't capable of using magic shouldn't have the right to do it. I do love how he can't empathize with Will's motivation. Compared to Workner who goes above and beyond to help Will out. Meanwhile, Caldron is between these two. She is definitely an interesting character.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-14_at_9.43.36_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-14_at_9.44.21_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-14_at_9.47.14_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-14_at_9.47.19_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-14_at_9.47.21_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-14_at_9.47.25_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-14_at_9.53.21_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-14_at_10.07.20_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-14_at_10.09.14_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-14_at_10.13.50_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-14_at_10.16.17_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-14_at_10.17.27_AM.png

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
yes….. I have know idea what’s going on within TOG anymore

I think length from when S1 dropped and this time Skip got me lost as fukk

And barring I can get some cliff notes and recap from our MVP in here (and I’m not saying that with sarcasm)

I’m just short

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
yes….. I have know idea what’s going on within TOG anymore

I think length from when S1 dropped and this time Skip got me lost as fukk

And barring I can get some cliff notes and recap from our MVP in here (and I’m not saying that with sarcasm)

I’m just short
Yea the time between seasons was pretty long. To be honest, with a proper adaptation with a good studio that does it at least in short bursts per year like MHA it would be up there with the top shounen during its best arcs

the last thing that happened pre timeskip was Bam doing the final mission on the early floor, finally spending quality time with Rachel, and her pushing him off to get him out the paint
18a6ebade7d3b0275ec7fe1097942de2aeae6bdf.gif

When she tried to get in the tower, nobody gave af about her so they would only let her enter if she could set up bam. Bam is the irregular that they care about, not her. She wants to see the stars and does NOT care about what she has to do to see it. Cole world, no snuggie :scust:

Well in s2, there was a timeskip. They moved further up to a later floor. The original crew is still climbing but everyone is split up now. The initial focus is on a new group on the comeup whos taking a test on a later floor. One of the "new" climbers is Jue viole grace and he has everyone :merchant:

that should be the beginning of s2