tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I feel like I caught we everything or a lot of shyt ended (them fukking 12 ep shows)

I need to be put in to something else

Watching the Suicidal Isekai
Watching the Strongest Magician works for Demon Lord
Watching the 30+ year old adventurer
Watching the SS Isekai

What else out there is good to watch?
Watch Wistoria part of the premise is similiar for Black Clover and it has the same director. Only difference is he isn't shoe string budgeted this time around.
Some others that I am/will watch that you prob like.

• Elusive Samurai
  • Sengoku Youko
  • My Deer Friend Nokotan
  • VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream
  • Yatagarasu: The Raven Does Not Choose Its Master
  • No Longer Allowed in Another World.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Harley be doing the most fukked up the things, but she draws the line if they are going to cook a dragon egg :skip: :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Watch Wistoria part of the premise is similiar for Black Clover and it has the same director. Only difference is he isn't shoe string budgeted this time around.
Some others that I am/will watch that you prob like.

• Elusive Samurai
  • Sengoku Youko
  • My Deer Friend Nokotan
  • VTuber Legend: How I Went Viral after Forgetting to Turn Off My Stream
  • Yatagarasu: The Raven Does Not Choose Its Master
  • No Longer Allowed in Another World.

Oh yea, watching the bold too.

These others?:patrice:

Ok gonna add them to the @tripleaamin Open Challenge:mjgrin:

Good look and wish me luck:bryan:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished watching Kizumonogatari Part 3: Cold-Blooded, which is the final film in the Kizumonogatari film trilogy. These 3 films put together really put an emphasis on when you can really deliver on the execution. On their Part 1 & Part 2 of the film trilogy are good, but have their faults. Part 3 takes all the strengths of the first two films and makes the overall trilogy itself into a masterpiece 10/10 experience. Kizumonogatari > Bakemonogatari, but Bakemonogatari is more fitting to get into the series and is less degenerate.

The biggest issue with part two is simply how could Araragi beat the 3 vampire hunters that took down Heart-under-blade? Oshino provides this lesson in the fact that she was missing her heart. As we know each component of a vampire brings a good amount of power. Now we know how knowledgeable
Oshino is, but how strong is he? Since that couldn't be an easy feat. Or more than likely he did that when her guard wasn't up.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_9.09.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_9.09.21_PM.png

Araragi is a good guy, but given that Heart-under-blade is a vampire, there are things he wanted to ignore. After all he made the decision to save her. The biggest reality is of her eating humans. The big moment when he sees her eating Guillotinecutter. At that point indirectly the guilt sets to him that because he saved her, whenever she eats a human it will be his fault. The guilts him real until Hanekawa mentions that why not stop her himself.

However, Heart-under-blade makes a great point of Araragi. He didn't save her for what she was, but rather he saved her because she was somebody in need of saving. Araragi the biggest virtue and sin is helping others. Like we recall in Bakemonogatari, this can get him into trouble. He almost pit himself into a corner. He saved Heart-under-blade because she was weak. But didn't think of what the consequences would be. This works great as we know this is a fault of his character that grows by the end of Bakemonogatari.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_10.09.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_10.09.51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_10.38.36_PM.png

The fight overall really showcases what a fight between two immortal vampires is. It is simply a mental fight where the one who can stay off the road of insanity longer wins. As the reason why Araragi wants to take down Heart-under-blade being her eating humans. We get a big reveal she used to be human. Who was the vampire that turned her into one? She started the path of eating one human and believing she can never turn back?
Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_10.46.14_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_10.46.58_PM.png

Hanekawa's character is one where her perceptiveness to see the true beings of a character is where it shines. In her first conversation with Araragi, she knows the kind person who he was when he was a human was still there. For Heart-under-blade, she could see that she wanted to die so Araragi could turn back into a human. It really puts perspective in her first encounter for Araragi. She wanted to die back there and unlike her first servant, she didn't have the fortitude to go through with this.

Given Araragi's saving nature he saved her. Despite her tough girl act, it was clear she was upset she wasn't able to go through for it. Seeing Araragi do all of this for her was enough to steady her resolve to die so he can turn back into a human. If she couldn't do it this time, that meant Araragi would have stayed as a vampire. Also, it brings to light that the mistake from her first servant. Not realizing how she could have saved him. It all adds up to the misery of 500 years she has lived.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_10.55.05_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_10.57.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_10.57.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_10.57.45_PM.png

As Araragi learns the truth, he now feels the connection with Heart-under-blade. As so, he begs Oshino to figure out a golden miracle ending for everyone. But that doesn't exist as it shouldn't. The rules that we can see is that Araragi turning back into a human would imply Heart-under-blade to die. But one solution is possible. A miserable solution. Both Araragi and now named Shinobu are barely vampires. For Ararargi this isn't an issue as he would be almost completely human. For Shinobu it would be a misery. She would need to suck the blood out of Araragi to continue living.

Quite simply put Araragi couldn't let that go. Which again in his virtue and sin. He didn't want her to die. After all he knows how much she has enjoyed his time with him. That meaning is hard to let go of.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_11.10.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_11.11.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_11.11.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_11.12.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_11.12.56_PM.png

Sure Shinobu's life is miserable of sorts, but Araragi and Shinobu are inseparable at this point. When Araragi dies, so will Shinobu. They both are suffering, but they are suffering together. Honestly the best and most interesting endings are those that aren't a happy ending. But Araragi refuses to let Shinobu be alone, which is the bright spot in this suffering they share. The way Kizumonogatari ends where the roles of master and servant are flipped, is a nice touch as well.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_11.19.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_11.20.10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-11_at_11.21.30_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Sengoku Youko Episode 9 as it gears for the final act goes for some interesting reveals and executes a training arc where what occurs in it have great purpose.

As we meet the Mountain Goddess she outlines the 3 major pillars for the Dangaisyuu. We know of Taizen and the Dragon Jinun. The 3rd which we haven't seen yet is Kuzunoha, Tama's mom. Apparently in such a weird sort of events not only are Yazen and Kuzunoha in love, but he is actually protecting her. The most sickening part is that the experiments are a measure of how to turn Tama's mom into human of all things. The sickening part is that all these experiments are just a way for him to bypass time showing how sick he is. Tama's resolve is firm, to go against her own mom, which isn't easy.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-12_at_8.52.57_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-12_at_8.54.43_AM.png

We have seen Senya before, but we got a big drop of information that he is the first spiritually enhanced human with 1000 Katawara in his body. Quite simply he is a tool of destruction. But he gets distracted by a toy. Truly showing that he may be a monster with great power and potential, but at the same time he is a kid.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-12_at_9.05.45_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-12_at_9.05.48_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-12_at_9.06.59_AM.png

One of the big focuses in part is Jinka and how he wants to shed his humanity to become fully a katawara. His hatred of humans truly started with his fairy eyes. Essentially Jinka has a twin and twins with fairy eyes will attract katawara if they are together. Logically it would be smart to separate him. But here is the issue for Jinka. Why was he the one with the hard life unlike his twin? That resentment and sadness is what started that hatred and the way his life went only made that worse.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-12_at_9.09.41_AM.png

However, Jinka's growth is inevident as he knows with Tama, Shinsuke and Shakuyaku, there was happiness in that. His journeys with those three were a big positive for him going forward. By accepting his own existence for what he is as a human allowed him to utilize the fairy eyes. The big reveal is that both Katawara and Humans despite being different have a lot of similarities then he never realized before. This is a big moment for Jinka.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-12_at_9.13.53_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-12_at_9.15.34_AM.png

For Shinsuke his training arc was really simple. Essentially the loss of Shakuyaku has given him tunnel vision. Essentially he constantly is trying to push forward to satisfy his goals, but in reality there are multiple paths he could take which are easier. Why go straight and having to slice an indestructible bolder if you can just go around it? It is more so for Shinsuke to clear his mind. He has suffered a lot, but don't let it cloud your vision.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-12_at_9.16.29_AM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched the First Episode of "Bye Bye Earth".

Really solid premier. Solid animation and some awesome visuals. A human dealing with prejudice being in an anthropomorphic world is interesting. You really felt nobody was there for her, but the question remains why did Cyan adopt her? I feel there is a lie of not knowing another human? Unless he knows the last person who used that sword.

Pacing could have been slower to turn this into a 2 episode parter, but this episode gave you a clear indication what this series is about. Def a potential sleeper anime to look out for.

Few notes on the episode. Cyan mentions its duty as a flower is to spread its seed. Which is very truly much like flowers irl. Flowers grow to spread themselves out. Though much like Belle she started entering a place that wasn't with her kind. I like how they created the connection between the two.

Opening below

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
NieR anime ain't messing around :wow:. They fact they're enhancing the story of the game still is insane. 10/10 episode today.

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Admiral Akainu is racist ain't he? he gotta be.

Kizaru, Aokiji are kinda coo, but Akainu is def racist

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I tried watching that Boy and the Heron movie on 3 different occasions and couldn't finish that wack ass boring piece of shyt,

shyt was dragging and just dragging. Definitely not for me.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I feel like the score is over exaggerated. But the review has some merits. I wish more episodes were like 2 & 7 as it mentioned. Those were fantastic SoL episodes. The rest of the SoL episodes were kind of an afterthought. Though episode 8 was great as it really did a great job at hyping up the movie trilogy.

[standing next to @Balla in my Kanye voice]

And Naruto filler was better than this last season of Demon Slayer

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Won’t be for years but manga wise, they ain’t miss on one chapter yet
Yeah, shouldn't they wait like at least 60 more chapters to even start production on this? Shueisha still got like 5 more years to eat off what's left of DS, JJK, MHA and even CSM :pachaha: Hell, if Dandadan is a hit -which by any indication, it should- they got another one to keep the streets fed too.