Daps
Reppin
Texas
Fine:unimpressed:

But not it’s on @twan83:francis:

He needs to share this same energy:pacspit:

Matter fact

He threatened my mama:hubie:

@twan83 he the real head of the anime spoilers, the brains behind the whole thing!:ufdup:

This thing is bigger than BD and I got a whole LIST to prove it:umad:

If I’m going down I’m taking a whole lot of people in here with me!!:pacspit:

See I’m out enjoying fam vacation and ur non existence list of top 10 and posting hentai clips trying to associate me and others with your fetish gonna get u sent to the netherworld on some isekai shyt :ufdup:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
TenSura S3 Episode 14

You know with Kurobee it is to forget how important him and the Dwarves are for the weapons and armor Rimuru and his army have. Mastercraft unique skill must be a blessing for everyone.

Most of the episode is Dungeon Creation and how much both the beast kingdom and Ramris have greatly helped out. This episode was a great showcase why Ramiris is a Demon Lord. The design of the dungeon looks pretty interesting even though Rimuru's ideas became a little too much for Ramiris to viable do.

It's so fun seeing how Rimuru can convince Veldora like he is a child who is easy swayed by cookies to behave. Although I believe this is the first time Milim and Veldora are both in Tempest, so next episode should be interesting with Milim bringing her suggestions here. I fear for Rimuru's anxiety.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Made Spring '24 Anime

my-image-19.png

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Same

What all you watching?
Konosuba
The Ossan Newbie Adventurer (he super OP)
New Gate
Tsukimichi
Chillin in another world with level 2 powers
Reincarnated as the 7th prince
Re:monster (had to drop this got weird :beli:)
Banished from the Heros party
Dead mount death play
The great cleric