Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah nikka that's a spoiler and you ain't even read the shyt :camby: corny as hell, I should spoil all of your favorites right now for this

Fine:unimpressed:

But not it’s on @twan83:francis:

He needs to share this same energy:pacspit:

Matter fact

He threatened my mama:hubie:

@twan83 he the real head of the anime spoilers, the brains behind the whole thing!:ufdup:

This thing is bigger than BD and I got a whole LIST to prove it:umad:

If I’m going down I’m taking a whole lot of people in here with me!!:pacspit:

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Started rewatching Sengoku Youko Part 1 for Part 2 which will adapt the rest of the manga.

It is the journey of Shinsuke alongside of Tama and Jinka. The latter twp being a Youko and Sendou basically. What this episode does a fantastic job is immediately start with building the foundation of the world. Which is essential for any great fantasy series.

The first being that Youkos like Tama are considered Katawara, which are Otherworldly creatures and other unusual mythical creatures. We also see Jinka holds a fondness for Katawara.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-04_at_10.45.47_AM_1.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-04_at_10.45.49_AM.png

One big thing that is explained how humans and Katawara can interact with each other is by Spirit Transformation. A katawara allows the human to temporarily turn into one. As we can see with Jinka he gets much more powerful.

Screen_Shot_2024-07-04_at_10.47.51_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-07-04_at_10.47.54_AM.png

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Finished BLEACH Blood war part 2

Mayuri is the GOAT of the soul society :wow: carrying the other captains like a prime franchise player
He got quotables ("I turned down my greatness" ) and outplays for days in this arc. No wonder he was the focus of multiple episodes. He's really HIM.

This battle is becoming so chaotic, people are even beefing with their own sides

The zanpacto creator with the bubble vest calling himself an OG had me :dead:

Yhwach has to be a dumbass to some extent for not saving gremmy until later. I'd be surprised if the sternritters don't turn on Yhwach, since he clearly dgaf about any of them except for Uryu

squad 0 is different. When they got serious, one of them immediately solo'd everyone and literally ended the show :dahell:
Kon stands for king of new york??? :dahell: nas lost

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Finished BLEACH Blood war part 2

Mayuri is the GOAT of the soul society :wow: carrying the other captains like a prime franchise player
He got quotables ("I turned down my greatness" ) and outplays for days in this arc. No wonder he was the focus of multiple episodes. He's really HIM.

This battle is becoming so chaotic, people are even beefing with their own sides

The zanpacto creator with the bubble vest calling himself an OG had me :dead:

Yhwach has to be a dumbass to some extent for not saving gremmy until later. I'd be surprised if the sternritters don't turn on Yhwach, since he clearly dgaf about any of them except for Uryu

squad 0 is different. When they got serious, one of them immediately solo'd everyone and literally ended the show :dahell:
Kon stands for king of new york??? :dahell: nas lost

Man I can’t wait for the next season.

Bleach was one of the last Mangas I read “when I was ReadGang.

This shyt is better than I remembered and put Bleach back higher on my list of favorite shows

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
From about mid last year to now…. I became a fan of them “reborn in other world” animes.

Now I think I’m becoming more of a fan of them “I’m way OVERPOWERED” animes.

Watching this “I Parry Everything” show now lol
I don't know how I feel about just how many of these I watch currently. It's clearly my favorite genre :lupe:

I'm watching like 10 of these joints

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
3 shows debuted today.

First being Pseudo Harem. Despite the title it's not a harem rather the main girl Rin Nanakura acting out the various personalities that you would get out of a harem anime. Really works for a fluff of the week for romance fans. Saori Hayami is fulfilling Rin's role extremely well. OP below

The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses Season 2 debuted as well. It follows up mostly how it was in S1. It is the best ongoing harem manga, but the visuals still leave a lot to be desired. This season covers the rival cafe arc which is one of the best arcs in the manga. And with the stacked new VA cast that should make it worth watching. Recommend if you enjoyed Quints.

Lastly Red Cat Ramen debuted. The concept is simply Cats running a Ramen shop. It should be a fun show to watch weekly, but the visuals are really underwhelming even for a SoL comedy show. At least the VA cast is capturing the cast well. Not something I would go out of my way to watch since I already read the manga.