tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Thank god they announced S2 immediately having the last episode be the start of a new arc is cruel.

Overall I would give this a rock solid 8/10. Cloverworks did its thing and honestly the production side of this series is the main selling point. Visuals are great, fights are well choreographed and well animated. Seriously I hope Cloverworks picks up more action series.

Sakura honestly is a rock solid MC and given how terrible both Takemichi and Arajin are as delinquent MC's, it was really cool to see. They did a solid job with his character.

The series was very textbook shounen, which IMO was fine minus the Ume Choji fight and the episode following it. The idea was fine, but the execution was off.

Overall looking forward to S2 since this is a series I would much rather watch then read.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Thank god they announced S2 immediately having the last episode be the start of a new arc is cruel.

Overall I would give this a rock solid 8/10. Cloverworks did its thing and honestly the production side of this series is the main selling point. Visuals are great, fights are well choreographed and well animated. Seriously I hope Cloverworks picks up more action series.

Sakura honestly is a rock solid MC and given how terrible both Takemichi and Arajin are as delinquent MC's, it was really cool to see. They did a solid job with his character.

The series was very textbook shounen, which IMO was fine minus the Ume Choji fight and the episode following it. The idea was fine, but the execution was off.

Overall looking forward to S2 since this is a series I would much rather watch then read.

Low-key I think I enjoy Hobin more than Sakura :hubie: nikka watched fight vids on YouTube and took that shyt to the block forreal AND smart enough to get that YouTube money off of these fades

And the plot of viral hit leaves WAY more possibilities while still feeling like a delinquent story to me, they just have content gangs

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Just finished Hajime no Ippo. :banderas:

Dempsey Roll vs the Dempsey Twist :gladbron:

shyt was like watchng Kenichi and Takeda go at it using Ryuusui Seikuken :wow:

Legends. Every last one. :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Low-key I think I enjoy Hobin more than Sakura :hubie: nikka watched fight vids on YouTube and took that shyt to the block forreal AND smart enough to get that YouTube money off of these fades

And the plot of viral hit leaves WAY more possibilities while still feeling like a delinquent story to me, they just have content gangs
Well one is a weak to strong journey and the other is understanding there are different meanings of strength. Though the former when done well is more intriguing. Tbh if we are honest Wind Breaker plot and story is basic, but basic can work again look at Demon Slayer. Wind Breaker has its lane and I assume it sticks to it.

Viral Hit has a much more dynamic premise. Prob would be at least as big as Wind Breaker if it had the budget it had. For these types of anime that can make or break it.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

So many good delinquent anime have recently got me wondering. How come the best delinquent manga go live-action instead? I think Crows had a couple of OVAs, but that universe is mostly live-action, and Holy Land went live-action, too. I guess they might be too dated to hit like they used to...but Hana from Worst and Kamashiro from Holyland are great protagonists.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Well one is a weak to strong journey and the other is understanding there are different meanings of strength. Though the former when done well is more intriguing. Tbh if we are honest Wind Breaker plot and story is basic, but basic can work again look at Demon Slayer. Wind Breaker has its lane and I assume it sticks to it.

Viral Hit has a much more dynamic premise. Prob would be at least as big as Wind Breaker if it had the budget it had. For these types of anime that can make or break it.
The fights in wind breaker are cool, I have yet to see one that had me :ooh: though, Demon Slayer has multiple fights that were a different level

Even with the basic demon slayer plot you still have an interesting power system + the nezuko anomaly to give it some extra spice, wind breaker has none of this, we gotta stop grouping shows together when it's clear one is on another level across the board.

There's tiers to everything and even amongst the basic plots I don't see WB doing anything to break out of the well-animated mid label, people will get tired of this and it will fall off if they don't introduce SOMETHING creative, not those kingdom heart flashbacks of opponents falling through layers of "huh?...what is, friendship???" :russell:

Viral hit ironically just needs a good meme moment to get anime Twitter and the reaction channels locked in, it's relevant to the times and kind of unpredictable

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Who is still watching Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix? I just saw they added some new episodes, is the show still good I fell off after a few seasons.

I used to love it but it’s all over the place now

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Who is still watching Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix? I just saw they added some new episodes, is the show still good I fell off after a few seasons.

I used to love it but it’s all over the place now
Well after A-1 dropped the main series and Deen picked it up the visuals were a joke, and it would have been better to read the manga after A-1 dropped it.

You prob are referring to the sequel series, which has good animation from what I heard. And if you get caught up with the first series its worth watching.

The sequel series is this: Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi