tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch Tanjiro is the heroic good guy protagonist done right. This scene killed me :deadrose:

Screen_Shot_2024-06-28_at_9.02.40_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-28_at_9.02.43_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-28_at_9.02.45_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-28_at_9.02.48_AM.png

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Well after A-1 dropped the main series and Deen picked it up the visuals were a joke, and it would have been better to read the manga after A-1 dropped it.

You prob are referring to the sequel series, which has good animation from what I heard. And if you get caught up with the first series its worth watching.

The sequel series is this: Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi
They just added Four knights the apocalypse on Netflix

Ok I’m a go ahead and get caught up. As soon as I finish haji me no ippo

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch Tanjiro is the heroic good guy protagonist done right. This scene killed me :deadrose:

Screen_Shot_2024-06-28_at_9.02.40_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-28_at_9.02.43_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-28_at_9.02.45_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-06-28_at_9.02.48_AM.png
They actually made that clear trope work, meanwhile, even with the backstory, Sanemi has been an anti-hero at best. Mans has been an absolute menace for the entirety of the show, trying to maim and kill cast favorites. If he wasn't killing demons too, creh would have made a great ally for Muzan. :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
TenSura S3 Episode 13

So we are finally introduced to the Elven Empress Elmesia El-Ru Sarion. She actually is an interesting character. It's clear she is very wise, but I get the sense Eren's father is a little too overprotective? Sure he has a point that you don't want to bring her to unknown territory. I get the sense she can defend herself quite well. Much like how interactions were really interesting between Luminous and Rimuru. I am looking forward to him meeting Elmesia. The way she linked Rimuru being the center of these nations and making it a convenient shortcut between them allow Rimuru to profit of it quite well.

Screen_Shot_2024-06-28_at_12.00.01_PM.png

Ramiris causing so much commotion this episode, you would think Milim made a surprise appearance. Create a Coliseum where they could train rookie adventurers, and he is able to solve the Ramiris problem rather smoothly by delegating her to watch over the dungeon. Rimuru as a leader shines when he is guiding his associates to put them in a position to succeed. Also adding a solution to the Lycanthrope refugee problem.

Screen_Shot_2024-06-28_at_12.10.48_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
They actually made that clear trope work, meanwhile, even with the backstory, Sanemi has been an anti-hero at best. Mans has been an absolute menace for the entirety of the show, trying to maim and kill cast favorites. If he wasn't killing demons too, creh would have made a great ally for Muzan. :mjlol:
Honestly the anime original episode surrounding Giyu's backstory, I believe Episode 2 IMO was one of the best non action episodes for Demon Slayer that we got so far. Connecting Giyu and Tanjiro's past together. Some really good shyt.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Finished episode 11 of heavenly delusion

so the director of the academy is Orochimaru? Snatching and swapping bodies just to temporarily last longer until the real immortal body she wants is ready :merchant:

Also the students were ALL hiroko/maneaters all along? :damn: I thought it was the drawings. But the sunglasses looking one clearly has the nightmare powers that the 2 protagonists already fought in the hospital basement. Some of them have visions of the future, so I'm guessing it's their future what they are seeing. :mjcry: Not only that, but the container that clearly had maneaters before now has human babies in them. I thought it was weird that the MHA asui looking one was randomly more athletic than humanly possible.

Now this "test" is to break out :lupe:

Crazy how they are swapping between this trigun-like episodic adventure and this other heaven place and lowkey dropping bombshells by placing hints in both.

Only real negative is there is only 2 episodes left :what: with how they have been pacing this anime so far (they take their sweet time but in a good way), there's no way they are able to wrap everything up that fast.

Show was sickening. Creepy af

I thought it was going to be some adventure shyt going on not pedo shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Who is still watching Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix? I just saw they added some new episodes, is the show still good I fell off after a few seasons.

I used to love it but it’s all over the place now

Man I fell off after ….. I guess you can say a pretty big twist happened.

Trynna say without saying. I been debating should I go back.

Someone who watched all the season. PM me and tell me what’s what

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Kaiju no 8 is better than Solo Levelling and Jujitsu Kaisen.

Fight me.
Need to watch the other 2. I got disinterested reading Kaiju manga so will watch it eventually. From people I trust Solo Leveling is only really popular because of the Web Comic’s art and it being a manhwa. But mostly to the former. Will give the anime a watch when Pt 2 ends.

If we keeping it real, JJK is hard carried by mappa. The anime up through Shibuya is easily a 9 to me. Literally everything is better in the anime. Hell with the recent stuff in the manga the anime’s pacing is much better when it covers it. I would strongly to discourage people reading the manga post Shibuya.

If you don’t care about spoilers. Manga spoilers series falls off very hard after Shibuya. JJK loses all the things that makes it stand out and because a very generic shounen. I easily take Demon Slayer 10 times out of 10 then JJK post Shibuya. The real question did JJK fell off harder then MHA :mjgrin:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Finished watching S1, and it was a good story of how a girl who suffered great loss found a home, but was able to also move on to the rest of the world because of the game of Golf. Will watch S2. Production visuals weren't the best, but the characters and storytelling were great. S1 would get 9/10 for me.

Last edited: