Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm not going to lie I wasn't that big on Freiren either, but people seem to REALLY enjoy that show so I just lurk and let them cook:hubie:

Yes, I thought it was gonna be some bullshyt and had every intention on capturing @tripleaamin and making him join us in GriffithSet.

But I can’t front, that show is aight.

I’m gonna have to pull some other fukkery for homey.

Sidenote,

Wrong way to Heal was Flames man…… Gotdamn that battle was :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’d be weary of the messenger that’s putting that :dame: energy out there…

But I digress.

Villainess 99, damn it’s about time some other folks started leveling up a little, crazy how it feels like they bout to hotshot into a battle.

I was down with all the fukkery.

Them assassins though :mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I’d be weary of the messenger that’s putting that :dame: energy out there…

But I digress.

Villainess 99, damn it’s about time some other folks started leveling up a little, crazy how it feels like they bout to hotshot into a battle.

I was down with all the fukkery.

Them assassins though :mjlol:
You got something to say to me then say it :ufdup:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Are we already forgetting about last fall season :skip:

From looking at it what shows next season are Frieren & Apothcary status? Dungeon meshi maybe given the tone of the last episode. Slime if it back to better pacing since S2 was too slow. Konosuba should be heat if it doesn’t pull a devil is a part timer.

None of the action shows I’m seeing are touching JJK or SLF. Ranger Reject maybe.

I mean people will prob be talking about MT and Re:Monster but for the wrong reasons.

Kingdom and Black Butler def got me :lupe: First need to catchup tho.

Man it only proves Mappa’s biggest Enemy is themselves. Imagine if they delayed shibuya into this season and we got it this adjusted fight now. :damn:

fukk mappa :unimpressed:

If they get sakomoto days and botch it :pacspit:

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! S3
Demon Slayer: Hashira Geiko-hen
Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2
Tensei shytara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season
Boku no Hero Academia 7
Kaijuu 8-gou
Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shyte Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Part 2
Date A Live V
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 3rd Season
Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen
Tensei shytara Dai Nana Ouji Dattanode
Lv2 Kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life
Kami wa Game ni Ueteiru.
Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni shytanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii?
Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru
THE NEW GATE
Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka kara Tsuihou Sareta node Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni shyta

nah bruh this is a insane line up. But that purely for me since i love isekai novels/manga/anime.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Sengoku Youko Episode 11

I am with Tama, I am holding out hope and copium that Shakuyaku will come back. Seeing her in the OP and ED makes me miss her even more.

Man Jinka feels like a new man in this episode. The sad part is that he thinks sealing the Dragon and Senya only costed him his arm. While Tama and Shinsuke know what the real cost of getting the Mountain Goddess involved. Rinzu role is to transport our leads in case things get hairy. It might be the only art she really worked on, but for this party it works well.

This is the first time we see Tama's mom and now curious who Tama's dad is. Man Jinka is still talking about turning a katawara, though there is the problem that Tama will sacrifice herself for Jinka's sake after their mission is done. Especially considering he doesn't know about the cost as mentioned before. Though Tama is extremely against that if it leads to the practices that are going on now. I love how Tama's mindset is super consistent. Peace between Katawara and Humans.

We got Jinka and Douren rematch going on. Jinka is holding his weight, but it seems Douren got more in the tank that he hasn't shown. Good job on Shinsuke for staying alert for Barry. Though him being in some weird mecha transformation doesn't leave Shinsuke in a good position at the moment. Damn cliffhanger at the end man.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_1.41.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_1.41.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_1.41.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_1.43.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_1.44.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_1.45.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_1.47.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_1.51.26_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_1.52.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_1.54.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_1.58.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_2.00.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_2.01.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_2.01.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_2.02.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_2.02.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_2.02.38_PM.png

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Slime has 2 recaps titled Veldora's Jounral and Digression - Hinata Sakaguchi. And neither offers much outside of what is given below. The Veldora recap you have Veldora amd Ifrit bantering while playing Shogi while the events of S1 are shown. Even though there isn't a real point to watch. I enjoyed watching it as Veldora is fukking hilarious :mjlol:

Screenshot_465.png

Screenshot_468.png

The Hinata Digression recap is simply a waste of time minus a few minutes. In the beginning we did get this new content of a Shizue saying to her to rely on her if she loses her way. We know that Hinata is stronger then Shizue, but this leads reason to believe she can be very stubborn. Given we see her reaching the conclusion that Rimuru killed Shizue. Which leads cause for concern as S2 starts. Adding in the Veldora Journal recap Ifrit flat out mentions that she is stronger then Rimuru. Adding more red flags where we see Hinata tailing Rimuru at the end of S1.

Screenshot_469.png

Veldora is hilarious and only gets funnier :mjlol:

A lot of funny characters really. Gabiru, Gobta, all the kijin have heir moments to me

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished Ishura. I think S1 will be better received for those who are now binging it now or before S2 starts next year at the earliest.

Episode 12

Right now the focus is bringing out the hero out of hiding or announcing a new Hero. Right now we have 4 known contestants.

We have Soujirou and Yuno as his guide. We have seen how fukking strong Soujirou is, but Yuno will be critical as he knows nothing about the world. I wonder how Yuno grows into next season. Will learning about Soujirou's world and traveling with him find a spark for her? Alus is one where I am like he seems like a respectful Wyvern, and he cares for Harghent a good amount.

Kuze and Nasitque I am hoping we get more focus on. Kuze is interesting and Nasitque's power got Elea thinking it was Kia's power since Kuze was in hiding. Man I have this sinking bad feeling for Kia. She really seems like a sweet girl, but Elea absolutely rubs me the wrong way. And her positioning Lana with Life Arts only pronounces my fears even more.

Overall 8/10 for me. The setup was outstanding and very intriguing. The payoff was quite as good as I hope, but S2 could surpirse people and be a potential AOTS imo.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
For the start of S2 for Slime it starts tracing back to content that was skipped in S1. Slime covered the first 4 books of the Ln despite following the manga closer. But it was only green lit for 1 season, so it was given a more satisfying ending before S2 was green lit, and it becomes a long term project.

The first 3 episodes occur before Rimuru saves the kids. Here he has the alliance with Gazeru and his own monster nation. Rimuru being unaware of the moves that he is making for himself. Having Gazeru in shock that he has befriended Millim, but also formed an alliance with the Animal Kingdom. Which are a strong force. The fact that he mentions he doesn't like Falmuth's king straight up leads it to be advice Rimuru needs to take seriously.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_8.28.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_8.30.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_8.30.54_PM.png

Some Rimuru characterization that I do like. One fair criticism with the series is how much the majority of Rimuru's subordinates much like Overlord basically worship Rimuru. Unquestioned loyalty is something that can be awkward. In the case of the Goblins it makes sense as they are not very strong. Meanwhile while the Ogres hold a higher position relatively seeking, it feels they are too eager to go along with Rimuru.

Regards I really like Rimuru saying he is motivated to match Shion's expectations. He isn't perfect, and he has his faults, but the motivation to strive is a great motivator. Hi faults are pointed out in clear daylight by Gazeru, who mentions that he is too passive as a ruler and needs to be more aggressive. Which is absolutely his weakness as he is too nice of a guy. Tough to break old habits, but having a senpai like figure in Gazeru looking out for him is a big help for Rimuru.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_8.33.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_8.36.23_PM.png

The Alliance between Tempest and Blumund is formed, each to help defend the other when the time comes. Rimuru is still in his thinking that everyone shares his beliefs of monsters and humans coexisting.

Following Gaezuru's warning of Falmud's king we see they have their own meeting. As expected their King is greedy and discriminate towards monsters. Despite the archbishop claiming that Tempest is an enemy of God they have done nothing to merit that hate. Of course showcasing they are shytheads, they plan a setup so they can attack Tempest. Goes to show how low they think of monsters and how Rimuru's ideal might be much harder to realize than he truly realizes.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_9.11.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_9.13.09_PM.png

It was mentioned in S1 that Falmud summons those from another world similar to Shizue and her students. Not everyone has the fate of serving a Demon Lord like Shizue who lets her do as she wants after a given time. Or in the case of the students who has Rimuru who can save them before they meet their demise. These off-worlders who seem to be here to server Falmud, but couldn't think less of this world compared to their own. Given their unhappiness it's safe to assume their strength might not be on the scale close to Shizue, otherwise they wouldn't server Falmud.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-20_at_9.16.05_PM.png