Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Himmel the Hero brehs :wow: the GOAT simp that has ever lived :wow:

This episode felt like one of those Chappelle stand ups were he tells a story/joke early, then takes you for an awesome ride and then comes back to his first joke to close it out :banderas:

I'ma try to stay away from the manga but I don't think I'll be able too. I need to see if Ice Queen can see her simp once again :mjcry:

Also very intrigued at whatever arc Stark gonna get because I'm sure he's not gonna be forgotten after these mage exams. And that old dude teaching martial arts surely gonna comeback via flashbacks :bryan:

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Weakest Tamer Episode 11

This show has always been really good visually. Even the brief action is nicely animated. Nothing crazy, but super solid.

Meela finally had enough. It makes me wonder if Ratlua was banking on Meela betraying the organization by helping him and Ivy. He has always seemed more naive than the rest of the guys that have been protecting Ivy, so wouldn't past him for thinking that. Luckily it all worked here. Also, Ivy hiding her eyes here is adorable.

The rest of the episode was simply putting the plan in action. For the ones that were caught Captain's point that punishing them with death is a sentence too light. Force them into labor for the good of the world after all the sins that they have done. I think the guys missed the point when Ivy said she wants to be like the captain. I think she looks at him handling so much pressure and one day she wants to have the confidence to be like that.

The final episode will be the clean of the rest of the organization which should wrap up the arc and the season.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_2.30.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_2.41.47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_2.42.16_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_2.44.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_2.51.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_2.54.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_2.56.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_2.57.18_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_2.59.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_2.59.16_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Sousou no Frieren Episode 28

As expected they finished up the adaptation covering chapters 58-60 a perfect end cap to this top-notch adaptation. Start at chapter 61 if you want to start the manga.

Honestly most adaptation would be ok with doing the 3 chapter per episode like we got with this episode. But this adaptation went above and beyond mostly keeping it at 2 chapters per episode for the most part. But like the manga every moment in the anime holds weight and the anime original decisions were always extremely well done.

I've to give some major love to Keiichirou Saitou. In his first two series as a director with Bocchi and Frieren he went above and beyond. In both series adding some incredible anime originals changes with some insane top tier adaptations.

Last episode minus Fern we had all those that failed. This episode it's nice we got to see a brief mention of all that passed. I love how efficient Serie was at expressing why each passed and made it pretty clear. Though I still to this day am still confused of the conversation between Serie and Methode, but it is hilarious.

Denken and Wirbel were the two characters in this arc that turned into my favorites. Denken in many ways is similar to Frieren in the pursuit of magic and truly no one else is wiser with the reality of mages. Wirbel gives off a rough first impression similar to Ubel, but unlike her, you come to respect him. He simply looks as magic as a tool. It's how you use it is the big deal. He isn't a saint as he was ready to kill in the first part of the exam, but you can tell he sees the big picture. And he is one you hope to see again in this series.

Frieren got her wish of not having to go to the ceremony. Though Serie made that permanent. But like Frieren was at the beginning of the series we see that Series herself despite being immensely powerful and talented in magic has a lot of room to grow as a person. She has come to treasure all her students, but she can't be honest regarding her feelings. It was like that with Flamme, and it's still with the new students she is mentoring. Would love to see an arc that focuses more so on her.

Himmel's message about quick goodbyes fits in the style of the series. He says it would be embarrassing when we meet again, but the purpose is the positive outlook is when we meet again. Goodbyes are seen as a thing closer to I can't wait till we meet again rather than a sad tearful one.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic Episode 12

If I didn't know better I would have thought this was the season finale. Usato left quite the impression on the Black Knight you can say. Her joining Rose and her cruel is definitely not what I expected, but welcome to it. She might need Usato's moral support to get through the beginning portion. :lolbron: I am curious minus her mana how a demon gets through it and if they have particular strengths.

I love how both Usato and Kazuki have woman troubles but in different ways. Usato has Suzune and her crazy, but entertaining antics. And also the Black Knight who is very tsundere with her interactions with him. Usato a lil dense, but not the worst dense protagonist. Meanwhile with Kazuki, he is slowly learning not to potentially toy with the princess's heart whether it's intentional or not.

We are setting up with the Trio of Usato, Suzune and Kazuki. With how they build these up friends together this is exciting what it could lead to. Fox girl was totally expecting Usato to talk to her. I feel she has more plans for him beyond his request. She literally was like pay up :mjlol: .

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_6.41.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_6.42.05_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_6.52.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_6.52.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_6.53.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_6.53.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_6.56.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_6.56.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_6.59.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_6.59.12_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Some other shows ending today.

• Undead Unwanted Adventurer - [Episode 12]R entt's backstory is technically about revenge, but he's too nice of a guy to say flat out. Kind of expected to be a sad backstory, but man losing his family and his dear childhood friend by a monster that was just toying with them is just fukking cruel. Wilfried is a class act. Apologizing he couldn't arrive sooner. I love that he gives a 5-year-old Rentt good advice and motivation to catch up to. I hope he is still alive. Furthermore, I love the fact that Rentt in a way refused to die and become an undead so he can fulfill his dream. Obvious not the actual reason.Man love the dynamic between Rentt and Lorraine and this episode highlights it even more. She really paid attention to small details of not asking his motivation, but of course he not qualms about hiding it.As scared as Rentt was turning into a vampire, she was probably 100 times more scared. But the scene at the end was great. I really hope he can take off the mask since he doesn't have to hide himself outside the wings. Super, super solid show. It's a case of simplicity, but executed well with awesome characterization. Will add the Ln to my reading list.
  • Undead Unluck - This last arc went out with a bang. [Episode 24] I was not expecting a backstory like that from Rip and Lattla. Rip was in love with his sister and that love they both shared seems to want to bring her back. It was concise, so I imagine the manga went into further detail? Great play by Akira getting the two sides to work together to beat Autumn, Now the question remains going forward what's the play. I feel like we are just scratching the surface for this series. Feels like S2 is in the cards, but can only hope at this point. Will read the manga.
  • Sasaki & Peeps - Honestly the show had a lot of interesting ideas, but the direction of it is confusing to me. I do think when Sasaki and Pii-chan are in Pii-chan's world it is a much better show. While in the human world it's like uh who am I rooting for? It seems obvious they are setting up for S2 given the after credits cliffhanger. It's a series that can get it together or become an even bigger mess if they add even more plot threads which is what I fear will happen. Not one I would read, but would be open to watch if a S2 came along.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
TenSura S2 Episodes 6+7 hitting a breaking and critical point in this series.

One thing in the conclusion with the fight Rimuru vs Hinata is that last episode gave you the idea if Rimuru was at full strength he will be fine. That final magical attack absolutely showcased that even if Rimuru was at full power he would have had problems. Here he was put into checkmate essentially. Well not 100% checkmate as Hinata doesn't know all of his capabilities and believes he reverted to that monster form.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.03.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.05.32_PM.png

Here we get the biggest reality for Rimuru. While it isn't fair to completely blame himself. The citizens of Tempest truly follow him. In his words of no attacking humans absolutely was a cause that piled on the damage, which resulted in casualties in Shion and Gobozo. The interesting with Rimuru at this point mentally he is human, but mentally he is a monster. He holds the common feelings of anger after seeing the people he deeply cares about dead right before him. But he can't show his emotions like he could when he was human. He may refer to his heart as a monster, but it is more of the advanced monster types of this world.

Quite honestly if the Great Sage wasn't present with him his heart would have likely turned a lot colder. There is no question that this event gave him a hard taste of reality, which he needed. Falmuth is greedy as we have seen in their own meeting. They won't budge their stance for a civilization of monsters

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.17.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.17.19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.19.52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.20.30_PM.png

Eren has been a character we have seen a good amount. Well in reality she is an Elf Princess from Thailon. Not to much time to get into details, but she has Rimuru's support by telling him what is obviously Demon Lord Milim's origin story. The idea of being a Demon Lord never was an interest to him because power is something he told Milim in the past he had no interest in. But Rimuru treasures his followers like family. So the chance to save them absolutely gives him the motivation.

Now the big point is that he needs to kill humans. It's at this point Rimuru has decided he can't be 100% nice guy. Whether he goes to still being that good dude with an edge or tolerance against his people, anti-hero or villain is to be seen. But it's safe to say the completely good nature Rimuru is now gone if he is willing to kill the race of the people he swore previously he wouldn't fight against.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.42.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.40.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.43.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.44.23_PM.png

We have been introduced to a number of Demon Lords already. Milim he is one of the strongest of the bunch, but has the mind of a child. Carrion who is a very honorable person in the realm of fights. Meanwhile, Clayman gets introduced as someone who is highly manipulative with his subordinates and will throw them away when they are no longer at use.

The key here that we are getting a feeling is that each Demon Lord is highly powerful. But how they use their individual strengths and their characters greatly varies. Demon Lord is less a villain title, but more so a representation of power. High speculation from this is that Clayman and Yuuki are in each other's corners. Since it's obvious Yuuki has to be the one who tipped Hinata about Rimuru.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.27.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.27.02_PM.png

The last bit shows that despite the resolve Rimuru is setting for himself going forward killing 10,000 Humans and becoming a Demon Lord. The last scene with Mjurran showcases that despite all of that, he hasn't lost his good nature completely. Killing a person who essentially had a gun over their head to follow orders.

Plus we see the commitment to make Youm king of Falmuth once the King and the soldiers are sacrificed. The motivation from Rimuru's side is obvious, he isn't a conqueror. His main motivation going forward is to put Tempest in a position to defend themselves and avoid this type of situation from happening again. Granted Youm is not the person you would ask to be a leader of a nation. An alliance with Falmuth would make dealing with the Church that thinks very little of monster much less stressful to deal with.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.46.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-22_at_9.48.34_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man what an outstanding finale for Apothecary Diaries :wow: :mjcry: The message that Maomao left for Lakan was to point him in the direction of her mother. With a little help from MeiMei of course. The look he has when he looks Fengxian and is reminded of the woman he loved. In a beautiful moment he mentions he would pay anything for her. Compare to the beginning of the episode when he had a limit on what he was willing to spend.

Man this series took a character what we thought was a villain of sorts. Essentially what we got was a common misunderstanding how Jinishi and other characters viewed him. When in reality he was the victim of an unfortunate circumstance. The funniest thing is that Maomao doesn't hate him when she made that clear to Jinshi. Her theory on Fengxian sought out to have Lakan's child and him not seeing her for a few years absolutely crushed her. I hope Fengxian gets better despite what Maomao mentioned her health.

God this series nails the banter between Jinshi and Maomao so well. They baited us with a potential romantic moment with Maomao having one of her silly requests. Man that ending was both hilarious, but Maomao's dance and the view of the stars and moon was beautiful.

S2 already announced frame one and I do plan to start reading the Light Novels for the series.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.44.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.14.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.14.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.16.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.16.57_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.18.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.26.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.26.54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.35.04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.37.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.37.41_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.38.09_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.38.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.38.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.39.00_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2024-03-23_at_4.42.59_PM.png

A Sign of Affection finished up today. Despite being a Shoujo Rom-com, the way it is written feels like something out of a Shounen or Seinen, rom-com. Mostly how it has severely less drama and how it focuses on Fluff and comedy. It does a great job at characterization. It fleshes out it's cast very well, where even if you don't like every character you can still empathize and understand them.

It's biggest strength is how it deals with understanding the troubles of a deaf person. What we take for granted is stuff they have trouble with. But it focuses this on a more positive light where how Yuki overcomes these issues. One of my favorite ongoing Romance series that got an amazing adaptation.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Bucchigiri Episode 10

It was expected, but seeing Matakara falling to these dark times and being manipulated by Ichiya is hard to watch. Watching one of the sweetest and nicest characters falling into despair hurts to watch. Arajin and Senya do frustrate me in this episode because Arajin being ignorant saying stuff like "Makatara would never do that" after telling Matakara off a few episodes go that you really don't know me. Senya not willing to communicate what is happening making it worse.

Fights looking really good this episode. The portion of Arajin's mom giving him love advice was absolutely hysterical. :russ: