tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
7th Time Loop Episode 11

Rishe really jumped :mjlol: . That's part of Rishe's personality that I do love though. Arnold literally was like, "Uh you could have used the door rather then jumping." :russ:

But that whole scene with Rishe and Arnold looking at the evening sky with the fire flies was beautiful. We get more and more proof that there is major feud between Arnold and his father and his dark past that he is talking too much about. Even his eyes that Rishe thinks that are beautiful is something that disgusts him because it reminds him of his Father's eyes. He even mentions that he would cast Rishe aside when the occasion calls for it.

Rishe once again standing her ground in saying even if he does that she will return. She truly believes Arnold is a good man and clearly has fallen for him and is willing to stand by his side. She is stubborn, but that stubbornness she possess is one of her best traits.

One thing both Kyle and Rishe fail to realize it not Kyle's nation not lacking in resources that an alliance doesn't make sense. It's more so what's the benefit in forming an alliance over conquering them. They continue to illustrate why the nations having a connection is a good idea. The problem is how that connection is created and Arnold still thinks conquering them would make more sense. And things really don't look good for Kyle at the end of the episode.

Michel is one crafty an sly dude. He did a really good job at giving Theodore's men the slip as long as he could. But I wonder how they will settle the dilemma of the black powder subplot next episode.

Screenshot_270.png

Screenshot_278.png

Screenshot_281.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_282.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_283.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_285.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_287.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_288.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_289.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_290.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_291.png

Screenshot_294.png

Screenshot_295.png

Screenshot_296.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Undead Unwanted Adventurer has been one of my favorite surprises of the season. Characterization that is done on the full cast is great. This episode where it hints Rentt's transition to finally becoming a vampire is closing in.

But the conversation with him and Lorraine is great as the risk of him becoming a vampire is big and she clearly loves him. But she realizes what he wants and truly shows how much she cares about him.

Also the bit of Rentt getting tempted by the remote helicopter toy was hilarious :mjlol:

Screenshot_331.png

Screenshot_332.png

Screenshot_333.png

Screenshot_334.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Wrong Way to use Healing Magic with the Black Knight fight scene...

:whew:
You with the whole counter thing with the Black Knight it was like wtf kinda bullshyt is an enemy like that. I do wonder if Dark mana portion of the armor is in way the damage she would have received from her enemies. In which is why Usato healing magic worked like it did and the rest was beating her in a fist fight. While he ain't Rose strong he is still pretty strong in his own right.

Gotta say for a lot of this series, this type of enemy was something that could cause them to write themselves in a corner, but the author did well here :ehh:. Suzune perspective at the beginning of the episode prob would be better served before the fight, but it's dope that they kept that considering how important Usato, Suzune and Kazuki are on how they depend on each other. And their characterization has been great.

Also it is very fitting that in future sight Usato saw was the future if he wasn't available. As Rose pointed out, she wouldn't have been in position to save them. It was an accident that he ended up in this world, but he was the difference that allowed his friends to survive. Also that aftermath scene with Rose and Usato was great. Usato accomplished a lot, but Rose seeing Usato back alive considering we just saw previously with the flashback was great.

Screenshot_345.png

Screenshot_346.png

Gotta say this continues to be a really well made and written series. It's not on the status of Frieren, SLF and Kusuriya, but it's pretty damn good with super solid animation. In a more typical season, it would be scene as one of the highlights.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
These past few episodde Undead Unluck has back on point. Akira backstory was like :mjcry:. The time he spent with mom was heartfelt. And losing that had to hurt between the two of them. Though at the end of the flashback when she read his work had me in the feels :mjcry:

Screenshot_351.png

I figured he would be sus in some, but damn he was the difference from Fuka dying and the Unseen dude dying. Curious how this one wraps up.

Screenshot_354.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
First things first

@tripleaamin I just wanna salute you brother:salute:

That’s it, no trolling or hidden agenda.

Next…… Marshle this week was “holy shyt”

Innocent Zero is not fukking around, every ass pull Walhburg had, this nicca had a response for:damn:

Yes it’s gonna probably take some muscle magic to beat him:whoo:

Solo Leveling….. man this show is good man….. Hopefully it keep the pace and keeps sticking the landing week after week

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I just watched the new 3 episodes Slime that dropped with the OVA.

TImeline this seems to take place S1 and S2. And it is mainly meant to tease Luminous Valentine who is a demon lord who was first introduced at the end of S2. As well as Violet who appeared in Scarlet Bond. And there seems to be some other demon lords.

I am confused if this is canon since it references Scarlet Bond which I thought was not canonso I will ask @twan83 and @Black_Panther_JS regarding that whenever they watch the OVA.

We didn't get much from Lumunous Valentine which I assume has to do with the fact she plays a big role in S3. I say if you like Slime you will like this OVA. Feels more like a supplement tbh.

E4TbFlu.jpeg
Ok, on a rewatch a lot of things in the OVA Visions of Coleus. Which is best watched as a movie. Action is as consistent as it has been in Slime. Not on the insane level of animation as Frieren or MT S1, but still animation is really good.

If you are watching Slime for the first I will add that it reveals at the very end that during the events of S2 where Rimuru becomes a Demon Lord and not to mention recognizing who Demon Lord Valentine is and get excited in her role here. I do admit with Rimuru's power scale here its best to watch after S1 since it falls closer to there. But there really isn't a better choice watching this before or after S2.

Screenshot_355.png

Screenshot_374.png

Screenshot_375.png

It seems from what I can recall that looks like the body of the hero that Shizue mentioned in her flashback back in season 1. As we know Rimuru lives in Shizue's honor, perhaps the same can be said for Valentine with regards to the hero. So it gives the speculation that these two will meet as they never actually came face to face during Visions of Coleus.

Screenshot_362.png

Screenshot_363.png

Screenshot_369.png

Here we are introduced to two clans. First is vampires which Valentine belongs to. And their ability to utilize charm is one that I imagine will be very important to remember and will be important.

Meanwhile the archdemons, who were in the villains in this episode. They worship Violet who is also very relevant in the movie. She is a very mischievous character, who likes to get under Valentine's skin. This and Scarlet Bond being considered anime canon is pretty cool. It's able to add extra material that wasn't in the Light novels. And since the anime doesn't go past the manga, the anime isn't in a rush to get to content.

You also see at the end where there seems to be other big figures, which might playing a role in the upcoming S3 and seasons beyond. Even with Slime has covered in the anime it has only scratched the surface of where the series will go.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I know Kingdom breh the goat is in my avy :Qlol: the anime is just trash compared to the Manga.
We're just going to have to agree with Kanki evil ass being one of the GOATs, and I say that being up to date on the source material.

The anime ain't for everyone though, I hate the name changes and some of the pacing. :hubie:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I didn't know the dub for Frieren actually sounded pretty good. I do find it funny that people in Japan are looking to watch the dub. Meanwhile, you have some people hating on people for watching dubs😅

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
High Card episode was fantastic they really finishing the series strong :whew:

We finally got the flashback with what happened at Finn's home. I like how in the beginning of the series we see Finn looting things smoothly and his brother did the same. In fact the 2 spades was a birthday gift from his brother. Tilt seemed to not have a good relationship with his parents. But he truly loved Finn.

And the truth in the matter it was not Tilt that killed their parents, but it was Ban and Zenon that killed their parents and manipulated the events to their liking. Finn getting spared, was it Ban's guilt of killing a father after his father is killed? Hard to feel about Ban with his backstory you can understand why things happened as they did. But he is still an a$$hole with how he went about his business.

So Apple was Tilt in disguise. It made so much sense that he enjoyed Finn's company and detested Chris. Tilt kills Chris frame 1 as he hates him, but Burst survives since that hatred isn't there and has a soft spot for her. Burst is a character that I really come to like. she does everything she can for Tilt. Knowing that he can still be saved, but in her condition she is powerless since she has made 2 attempts of X-hand. A successful pair and the attempt we saw earlier. Her sacrificing herself for Chris was in her doing whatever it took to save Tilt.

I love that despite him getting stabbed Finn stands up for Chris. After all at this point he has no recollection of his brother. Chris and High Card were truly his family. Now the question is can they save Tilt or is it too late?

SPOILER_Screenshot_397.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_399.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_401.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_402.png

Screenshot_404.png

Screenshot_405.png

Screenshot_406.png

Screenshot_407.png

Screenshot_408.png

Screenshot_410.png

Screenshot_411.png

Screenshot_412.png

Screenshot_413.png

Screenshot_415.png

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Makoto was already OP, but manifesting his mana in the jelly form is just overkill at this point :mjlol:

SPOILER_Screenshot_423.png