tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Slime has 2 recaps titled Veldora's Jounral and Digression - Hinata Sakaguchi. And neither offers much outside of what is given below. The Veldora recap you have Veldora amd Ifrit bantering while playing Shogi while the events of S1 are shown. Even though there isn't a real point to watch. I enjoyed watching it as Veldora is fukking hilarious :mjlol:

Screenshot_465.png

Screenshot_468.png

The Hinata Digression recap is simply a waste of time minus a few minutes. In the beginning we did get this new content of a Shizue saying to her to rely on her if she loses her way. We know that Hinata is stronger then Shizue, but this leads reason to believe she can be very stubborn. Given we see her reaching the conclusion that Rimuru killed Shizue. Which leads cause for concern as S2 starts. Adding in the Veldora Journal recap Ifrit flat out mentions that she is stronger then Rimuru. Adding more red flags where we see Hinata tailing Rimuru at the end of S1.

Screenshot_469.png

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Solo Leveling - couldn't wait for the anime, read the manhwa. Almost finished.
Ishura - I hate having to go to Reddit to figure out what the hell is going on pt1.
Undead Adventurer - Somewhat like Ishura, I wonder where this is all going.
Frieren - Started. 12 episodes in. It's cool. I guess I need to keep going to understand the hype
Bravern - Yo...ep 2...I know it's a parody to some extent, but yo...
Dungeon Meshi - This is really good, an angle I've never seen when it comes to Fantasy Anime
Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 - see Ishura. I hate having to watch explainer vids to explain what I just saw. This quite the slog to get through tbh. But I've got to finish it.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'm not going to lie I wasn't that big on Freiren either, but people seem to REALLY enjoy that show so I just lurk and let them cook:hubie:
Solo Leveling - couldn't wait for the anime, read the manhwa. Almost finished.
Ishura - I hate having to go to Reddit to figure out what the hell is going on pt1.
Undead Adventurer - Somewhat like Ishura, I wonder where this is all going.
Frieren - Started. 12 episodes in. It's cool. I guess I need to keep going to understand the hype
Bravern - Yo...ep 2...I know it's a parody to some extent, but yo...
Dungeon Meshi - This is really good, an angle I've never seen when it comes to Fantasy Anime
Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 - see Ishura. I hate having to watch explainer vids to explain what I just saw. This quite the slog to get through tbh. But I've got to finish it.

I mean Frieren is a case of a unique well written stories with well characterized characters. It’s an anime where the journey feels remarkable. I'll be honest when reading the manga there was never a point where I am like this is gonna get people invested. But hey as long as people enjoy it, I am happy.

Ishura is only covering the first book and honestly with so many characters it can be overwhelming for an anime. But it’s basically just feels like just the prologue of the story.

For undead unwanted adventurer it feels like the season will end with the Mc evolving into a vampire. But the series is less about the story and more of the Mc’s growth. Though that could change I guess.

One issue when Light Novels get an anime is that it takes a while till you get to the meaty portions of the series. Like if Danmachi had good pacing in it's earlier seasons we still wouldn't be where S3 got us from what I understand.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yumiella gotta be one of the funniest characters this season :mjlol: :deadrose:

Gotta give the show credit, it's hard to work with an OP Mc, but it has done a great show her character development in regards to her emotions. She started with emotions more dense then a rock, Yumiella has been telling people to optimize your exp that you get in the dungeon, but it has reached a point to whereI she is concerned for Patrick if he isn't wearing the Amuelet of Protection.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mean Frieren is a case of a unique well written stories with well characterized characters. It’s an anime where the journey feels remarkable. I'll be honest when reading the manga there was never a point where I am like this is gonna get people invested. But hey as long as people enjoy it, I am happy.

Ishura is only covering the first book and honestly with so many characters it can be overwhelming for an anime. But it’s basically just feels like just the prologue of the story.

For undead unwanted adventurer it feels like the season will end with the Mc evolving into a vampire. But the series is less about the story and more of the Mc’s growth. Though that could change I guess.

One issue when Light Novels get an anime is that it takes a while till you get to the meaty portions of the series. Like if Danmachi had good pacing in it's earlier seasons we still wouldn't be where S3 got us from what I understand.
Freiren is what I used to imagine how the characters from Chrono Trigger went on with their lives after the journey.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Danmachi part since I read it not sure what u mean by s3 part but I do know if the pacing was right and did 24 ep per season it be more fleshed out properly and better adapted like s3 and especially s4 was
S2 was a train wreck adaption but even so still solid
S5 probably and should be same way adapted as s4 around 24 episodes but split cour

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Danmachi part since I read it not sure what u mean by s3 part but I do know if the pacing was right and did 24 ep per season it be more fleshed out properly and better adapted like s3 and especially s4 was
S2 was a train wreck adaption but even so still solid
S5 probably and should be same way adapted as s4 around 24 episodes but split cour
Basically if they adapted at 2-3 volumes for each 13 episode which is a much more ideal pacing we wouldn’t be as far in the series as we are now.

Since I heard S1 adapted 5 volumes which is insane amount of content.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
the amount of PIFF anime's we are getting next season is unheard of. I have never seen a season with so many good anime's :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
the amount of PIFF anime's we are getting next season is unheard of. I have never seen a season with so many good anime's :wow:
Are we already forgetting about last fall season :skip:

From looking at it what shows next season are Frieren & Apothcary status? Dungeon meshi maybe given the tone of the last episode. Slime if it back to better pacing since S2 was too slow. Konosuba should be heat if it doesn’t pull a devil is a part timer.

None of the action shows I’m seeing are touching JJK or SLF. Ranger Reject maybe.

I mean people will prob be talking about MT and Re:Monster but for the wrong reasons.

Kingdom and Black Butler def got me :lupe: First need to catchup tho.

for the blu ray release I think

people knew it was unfinished, but holy fukk.

Man it only proves Mappa’s biggest Enemy is themselves. Imagine if they delayed shibuya into this season and we got it this adjusted fight now. :damn:

fukk mappa :unimpressed:

If they get sakomoto days and botch it :pacspit: