twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You still watching it eh?

Yea I can’t front…. I may have been tricked.

I bet @tripleaamin that I’m gonna watch it and if I didn’t like it….. “he was gonna be forced to leave The Division83 & join GriffithSet”

And though a little part of me was gonna rig this to make him lose. In the end, gave this an honest shot and dammit I like this show.

He’s safe for now…. The story is told really well
Ya I am on ep 13 now it just started to click all of sudden but it’s well told story with good action when needed

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ya I am on ep 13 now it just started to click all of sudden but it’s well told story with good action when needed

Yes I’m like 20 something…..

It got to a point where everything just clicked and I think I k kw what ep hit you too

That nicca lucky as fukk

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Sousou no Frieren Episode 27 adapted chapters 56+57 fully and a little bit of 58. Man they really adapted the scene where we see the flashback in the flashback of Frieren meeting young Himmel for the first time. The anime original scenes added a nice touch to it. Those being Richter's encounter with Fern/Stark, Fern covering Frieren up at night and Fern wanting to thank Frieren before the third exam.But man even the scenes are adapted so well, it's a pleasure to watch.

Regarding the episode itself. Beginning of the episode with Fern's staff really tells you how much Frieren loves Fern. This is the first time we seen Fern sulking and we actually empathize with her as a lot times it's her being taking things seriously. The episode did a phenomenal job at showcasing how much that staff meant to Fern. Part of Frieren realizing that it may be more optimal for Fern to get a new staff she learns to understand why Fern doesn't want to let it go and want it fixed.

Serie's point of Frieren affecting the results is very very valid. There are characters like Kanne he would most likely not have passed if Frieren was present. There is the argument they would have to fight her replica. But consider replacing Frieren's replica with Sense's replica. The team who is cooperating would have struggled much more until Ubel showed up. But recall she wasn't helping them out with the strategy.

I really like the conversation Frieren had with Serie. Yes Frieren's view of magic isn't practical. But it is that flower spell that she ended up meeting Himmel and joined the party that changed her life during and after their journey. Overall she doesn't regret it one bit. You can really tell that these 2 elves will never see eye to eye.

They absolutely nailed the Frieren rejecting Serie seen. Frieren truly knows Serie knowing that she will fail herself, but pass Fern regardless what she has to say. Fern's ability with magic is special, something Serie is looking for. That impression is why she tries to take her on as one of her apprentices. I love how Fern rejects her in the quickest time possible. As there is no other master for her other then Frieren.

Last episode is next week :mjcry:

Screenshot_129.png

Screenshot_130.png

Screenshot_131.png

Screenshot_133.png

Screenshot_139.png

Screenshot_141.png

Screenshot_142.png

Screenshot_144.png

Screenshot_145.png

Screenshot_147.png

Screenshot_150.png

Screenshot_151.png

Screenshot_152.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_153.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_154.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_156.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_157.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_158.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_159.png
An extremely well adapted chapter, everything continues to flow fluidly and it really seems like no time passes while you're watching. There's no dry ass moments, you actually care about shyt that in any other series, would be like "Fast forward to the action, nothing is happening."

They got something legit here. :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yes I’m like 20 something…..

It got to a point where everything just clicked and I think I k kw what ep hit you too

That nicca lucky as fukk
I dont know bout that ur way ahead of me so u saying he lucky as fukk I might not have hit that yet but at sametime it’s obvious if I’m interpretation is right tho

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
An extremely well adapted chapter, everything continues to flow fluidly and it really seems like no time passes while you're watching. There's no dry ass moments, you actually care about shyt that in any other series, would be like "Fast forward to the action, nothing is happening."

They got something legit here. :wow:
It truly is a series where every chapter in the manga has a purpose. The dialogue themselves capture your attention. Final exam was basically an interview, but each conversation with Serie tells you everything you need to know but her and each candidate.

It really comes down to how well can you build on your characters. Can you build on them to make them care about them. Ivy from Weakest Tamer is an example of a character where I am invested in her entire journey. In Sousou no Frieren that is Stark, as we empathize and want to root for the kid. Even a character like Fern, where if I am honest she can annoy me. But she is written so well that I can understand why she is so stubborn. How the series has built her relationship with both Heiter and Frieren made the beginning parts of the episode hit pretty hard. Kingdom as we discussed in the past is another easy example to use.

Anime brehs gotta be patient because it will be a long wait till S2 comes, but man when it comes it's gonna be some goated shyt if the quality is even just maintained.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
A Sign of Affection is a series that does a fantastic job at putting you in the scary moments that deaf people find themselves in. Really makes you realize how much we take for granted our ability to hear and listen. It comes to us as natural as breathing is, but if you lose that it can dramatically change how you live. Yuki does make the best of her situation so she can continue living as norma as a life as she can.

The first scene was a cashier proving what would normally be great customer service after he took her grocceries to her register. The big thing was that he was wearing a mask. As mentioned in the series deaf people use lip reading as a last resort of communicating and imagine you are pushed into a scenario where you literally can't communicate. The thing is it isn't even the cashier's fault because he was doing his job.

Screenshot_172.png

Screenshot_173.png

The other scenario shown is during Oushi's flashback for his reason of learning sign language, he talks about how a crowded train suddenly stopped due to an emergency. Normally you don't expect this kind of thing to happen often and the easiest way to mentioning what is happening is to say it. But imagining this from Yuki's perspective, she can't hear the announcement and she is surrounded by people who don't know she is blind.

Now Oushi mentions him eympathizing for deaf people is the reason for him learning sign language. But again you are thrust in a situation where you don't what is suddenly happening and you can't communicate. Just the thought of entering a situation where you literally can't communicate is a scary one to imagine.

Screenshot_177.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Apothecary Diaries Episode 23 was a truly standout episode.

Maomao's scheme was quite interesting. Basically just needed to get Lanken drunk to win. Though I guess it would be tough to beat him with a more typical handicap.

You know Lanken's backstory took my by surprised, but in a good way. He wasn't some scum that tried to ruin Fengxian. They truly loved each other and just circumstances came up and causing Lanken to be out of contact with her for a few years and by then Fengxian is ruined. This backstory really gives a new outlook on Lanken. There was a negative outlook since it seemed like Lanken just got Fengxian pregnant and left. But in reality it isn't that cut and dry.

Luomen's mistake is what caused Lanken's exile. It's hard to hate the guy as much as before. Makes me wonder if Maomao can put the pieces together. I imagine after seeing the woman he loved destroyed, he just wants to take care of his daughter. Kind of sweet that Meimei was there when Lanken was with Fengxian and she was there helping him once Maomao brought her back there.

Screenshot_209.png

Screenshot_211.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_213.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_214.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_216.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_219.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_220.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_221.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_222.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_227.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_230.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_231.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_234.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've tried to be optimistic, but the Kingdom anime is irredeemable trash. Can't pretend to like this s***.

lol….. you gotta get past the first season man….. I’ll say this, it will heat up.

Now I’m not up to where many brehs in here who are raving about it…… but I know up to the point I watched it was pretty good. Even with its repetitive shyt

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
lol….. you gotta get past the first season man….. I’ll say this, it will heat up.

Now I’m not up to where many brehs in here who are raving about it…… but I know up to the point I watched it was pretty good. Even with its repetitive shyt

I know Kingdom breh the goat is in my avy :Qlol: the anime is just trash compared to the Manga.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Shangri-La Frontier adapted the last bit of chapters 51, all of 52+53 and the start of 54.

I love the gamer in Sunraku hears about the Crystal Scorpions and is rearing for a good fight. :mjgrin: For Emul and Bilac the weight of their lives is more on risk, so I like how Sunraku is aware to not put them in danger.

The banter between Emul and Sunraku is always hilarious :russ:

Screenshot_247.png

Screenshot_248.png

Screenshot_250.png

Screenshot_252.png

Screenshot_255.png

Screenshot_256.png

Screenshot_257.png

Screenshot_258.png

Screenshot_260.png

Screenshot_261.png