tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2024-03-13_at_8.10.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-13_at_8.10.57_PM.png

:mjlol:

Screen_Shot_2024-03-13_at_8.22.01_PM.png

One really nice things about slime diaries is that it focuses on relationships and the side of them that doesn't get focused during the main series. Along with the Shizue scene above you have the sibling dynamic between Benimaru & Shuna, Shion & Ranga as Rimuru's assistants, the actual trust between Souei & Souka, the master apprentice dynamic between Haruka & Gobta and lastly the very wholesome moments that Geld has with the goblin children most notable Kokobu.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dungeon Meshi Episode 11.

Damn this was a tense, well done episode from start to finish :whew: :picard:

The fight was very in theme how this whole show is. Oh, our plan did not go as expect. Time to improvise and improvise and improvise. I died when Laios's sword tapped out.

So they defeated the Red Dragon, but a reality we expected in which that they are too late to save Falin. Curious what their plan is now. World building in this series is outstanding, you listen to it and everything is explained so well and simple to understand.

So the flashback telling us Falin's ability to interact or use magic in regard to the ghost is interesting. But the end her telling Laios we shouldn't be together, meaning it's time we go our separate ways. I doubt Laios is in the mental state to do that.

Senshi's quote of the dungeon is to eat or be eaten place speaking more true than ever. For the monsters they have eaten they had the advantage in being the hunter. But against the Red Dragon, it is a much bigger challenge, and it feels like they are now the hunted. Truly in the dungeon the toughest and strongest survive.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_12.37.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_12.44.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_12.44.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_12.47.10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_12.48.14_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_12.48.56_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_12.48.58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_12.49.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_12.49.04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_12.53.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_12.57.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_12.59.41_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_1.03.59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_1.04.07_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-14_at_1.04.11_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The Witch & The Beast adapted chapters 20+21. And honestly this is the type of episode where the low budget is really evident. A lot of the action missed the mark. Pacing was fine, but an anime only perspective would be feeling like that's it?

The characterization between Helga and Ashgen's relationship was the best part of the episode showcasing that like Quena she had empathy for Ashgen.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man Weakest Tamer Ep 10 continues to highlight why it's one of my favorite shows this season

Honestly Rattloore's talk with Ivy how the town has changed so much since he was a kid. Kids could truly be kids and learn from their mistakes. But now kids don't have that freedom and sadly need adults with them at all times. The scene was beautiful with the use of the butterfly. The kid wanted to catch the butterfly, but what seems like his mom holds from venturing off to far. It really showcases that these kids don't have the freedom that they used to have.

Screenshot_111.png

Screenshot_112.png

Screenshot_114.png

Gotta say in a lot of Isekai when we see the Mc whose a kid a lot of times we question if they really are that age. But with Ivy we know that her previous life is basically like thoughts and stuff that come in her head. Hell she doesn't always knows what it means everytime. Also add on how she has been on the run since she was 6 and those experience add a bit of maturity to her. She may be 9, but she feels closer to a 13-16 year old.

Rattloore really has one important job now protecting Ivy. The plan they got is risky, but can really take down the organization with the members that are associated with them. When Ivy was complimenting Meela in terms of being a tamer you can tell it really touched her heart a bit. And her brothers don't have much of a high opinion for her to add on top of that. Considering how much Rattloore once to help his childhood friend, you can only hope he can convince her to have a change of heart.

wl3pWUZ.jpeg

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Sousou no Frieren Episode 27 adapted chapters 56+57 fully and a little bit of 58. Man they really adapted the scene where we see the flashback in the flashback of Frieren meeting young Himmel for the first time. The anime original scenes added a nice touch to it. Those being Richter's encounter with Fern/Stark, Fern covering Frieren up at night and Fern wanting to thank Frieren before the third exam.But man even the scenes are adapted so well, it's a pleasure to watch.

Regarding the episode itself. Beginning of the episode with Fern's staff really tells you how much Frieren loves Fern. This is the first time we seen Fern sulking and we actually empathize with her as a lot times it's her being taking things seriously. The episode did a phenomenal job at showcasing how much that staff meant to Fern. Part of Frieren realizing that it may be more optimal for Fern to get a new staff she learns to understand why Fern doesn't want to let it go and want it fixed.

Serie's point of Frieren affecting the results is very very valid. There are characters like Kanne he would most likely not have passed if Frieren was present. There is the argument they would have to fight her replica. But consider replacing Frieren's replica with Sense's replica. The team who is cooperating would have struggled much more until Ubel showed up. But recall she wasn't helping them out with the strategy.

I really like the conversation Frieren had with Serie. Yes Frieren's view of magic isn't practical. But it is that flower spell that she ended up meeting Himmel and joined the party that changed her life during and after their journey. Overall she doesn't regret it one bit. You can really tell that these 2 elves will never see eye to eye.

They absolutely nailed the Frieren rejecting Serie seen. Frieren truly knows Serie knowing that she will fail herself, but pass Fern regardless what she has to say. Fern's ability with magic is special, something Serie is looking for. That impression is why she tries to take her on as one of her apprentices. I love how Fern rejects her in the quickest time possible. As there is no other master for her other then Frieren.

Last episode is next week :mjcry:

Screenshot_129.png

Screenshot_130.png

Screenshot_131.png

Screenshot_133.png

Screenshot_139.png

Screenshot_141.png

Screenshot_142.png

Screenshot_144.png

Screenshot_145.png

Screenshot_147.png

Screenshot_150.png

Screenshot_151.png

Screenshot_152.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_153.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_154.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_156.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_157.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_158.png

SPOILER_Screenshot_159.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Stark past :to: he didn’t realize till frieren brought up hamburger steak

You still watching it eh?

Yea I can’t front…. I may have been tricked.

I bet @tripleaamin that I’m gonna watch it and if I didn’t like it….. “he was gonna be forced to leave The Division83 & join GriffithSet”

And though a little part of me was gonna rig this to make him lose. In the end, gave this an honest shot and dammit I like this show.

He’s safe for now…. The story is told really well

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

@LordDeathwatch @42 Monks @storyteller

Man the Pv looks great and the anime ain't dropping till October. :wow:

Even with the downgrade in art Science Saru giving it all it can for the adaptation

I can't believe V-Hit's getting animated, but I feel like that could be a sleeper. Nerdy dude starts a youtube channel fighting back against bullies and has to train for increasingly dangerous bullies. It's got a chance to be really funny if they do it right, and they had MMA pros advising on the techniques. This kid learns a lot of dirty tactics :mjlol: .

Dandadan's gonna be fun to watch people react to. Mushoku Tensei back, Konosuba back, and Kaiju No. 8 all starting in April :blessed:.