Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
1.- "I'm the mage of the party that cleared the most dungeons in history 🙂"

2.- "No one knows better than I do how frightening I can be"

3.- *The shot of Frieren and her copy while that huge boulder was falling on their heads*

She's just so cotdamn COLD with it brehs :noah: :noah: I understand Himmel's simping ass, I would've been a simping hero for her too :wow:

Fern feeling guilty and concerned about the plan, knowing she has the power to kill Frieren (which means another human can potentially do it too). And the episode ending with her making the same cold ass face her master has when she gets a W :wow: :mjcry:

This series is a certified masterpiece in my book :hubie:

Dope episode :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Vinland saga should have won for best Drama and Blesch should have one for best English voice acting and continued series.

A lot of robberies here.
Tbh the general mainstream audience only watches Battle Shounens. You get shows like Bocchi, Frieren and Vinland which are high quality staples in their genres, which can get on this audience's radar. But I wouldn't take these awards seriously. Tho weird no Bleach tho.

Man if Demon Slayer gets fantasy of the year over Frieren next year :scust::mjlol:

Edit: shyt is apparently 70:30 judges:fans. :bryan:

You'd get better results if it was 100% fan voting

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
As I am finishing the first half of S1, easily the best part of the series is how the monster civilization of Dryads, Orcs, Orgres and LizardMan. One thing that this episode does well that Rimuru exhibits the Survival of the Fittest Definition despite what the orcs did. After all they were at the bottom of the food chain and were used in a scheme by Gelmud.

We also have Gazeru entering an alliance with Rimuru's nation. At first, it seems odd from what seems like humans acknowledging monsters, but the neat thing is that Gazeru learned swordsmanship under Hakurou. Showing that peace among humans and monsters here may be possible, but it is obviously not an easy thing to accomplish and it's a long journey for Rimuru.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-02_at_7.57.16_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-02_at_8.28.46_AM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Started watching "Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai" since both "Rascal Does Not Dream of a Sister Venturing Out" and "Rascal Does Not Dream of a Knapsack Kid". Honestly 2 episodes and despite the odd title it's excellent so far.

Main thing it centers around is the puberty syndrome that affects teenagers. It has affected both Sakuta and his sisters in different manners. So far the attention surfaces on Mai who is basically a celebrity. For her people are just forgetting she existed. She quit showbiz because her mom agreed for her to take a photoshoot without her consent at a young age.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-02_at_8.53.27_AM.png

Mai gets the resolve to get back at her mother, but due to this puberty syndrome, now her mother doesn't even know she exist. Imagine the person who ruined your life and you push your resolve to stand up for yourself, but now not only do they not acknowledge you. But they don't remember you ever existed. :mjcry:

Screen_Shot_2024-03-02_at_9.13.58_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-02_at_9.14.30_AM.png

Powerful scene at the end. Because imagine having a fear of everybody forgetting you existed and you are still alive. That is a situation that would scare the shyt out of me. Mai comes off as a strong independent heroine, but given such a fukked up situation even the strongest mentally people need someone to rely on. The fear of what if Sakuta forgot about her? She would literally be alone and miserable. :mjcry:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjcry: Cell War. I feel for him, he had his grand villain speech prepared for Mash, but Mash had CTE and didn't remember him. Day ruined. :laff:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The Dangers in My Heart with a rock solid Episode 9 of Season 2.

You know it's easy to forget with Anna's job that she will encounter those they worship her like an idol, and it's easy to forget. I think Anna is moved that Kyo cares for her that he will go out of his way. She notices the mismatching shoes. Well why is this important? It's an indication that he was worried about her after the whole thing with her phone. Luckily it was just her mom that caught her off guard.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-02_at_4.42.31_PM.png

But Anna noticed how much Kyo cares for her and is worried if something might happen. In return, she wants to become more grown up, so he doesn't have to worry. Such a sweet and lovely episode.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-02_at_4.44.36_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The miscommunication and misunderstanding between Maomao and Jinshi had me rolling. :pachaha: :deadrose:

Jinshi really testing Lihaku, if he would fold if he could be given money to buy the woman that he loves. He passed the test. It probably gives him more ease of mind when Maomao is around him. I feel like his fear is if he was the type of person that Lakan could buy loyalty if money was thrown in his direction. Very happy money didn't sway Lihaku. :salute:

I really do like how the feeling is mutual between Lihaku and Pairin. Lihaku is absolutely in love with Pairin. But at the same time Pairin wants to be swept away by her prince charming. So the amount isn't the major point and you can tell she def likes Lihaku.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watching through Episode 16, Milim's introduction serves as a great introduction in understanding the power a Demon Lord possesses. The Orc Lord became a Demon Lord, but it literally just became one, so Milim gives you a better feel for an established Demon Lord.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-02_at_7.36.41_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-02_at_7.36.43_PM.png

But Rimuru is craft and can see with her attitude is to beat her in an argument you would with a child. Oh, you want this treat you better behave. Tbh it was his only move.

The point raise here is valid. On one hand they really can't oppose Milim, but only get on her good side. So this is the best they can make out of the current situation. Here it gets foreshadowed about what happens if they come across as more clever, intelligent and mature. It's hard to make out through 16 episodes how the Demon Lords are. We are given this negative view of the Demon Lords when we are introduced to the man that summoned Shizue. But here we are given Milim who couldn't be polar opposite to him.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-02_at_7.46.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-02_at_7.45.22_PM.png