tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Sengoku Youko Ep 5

Oh wow this was a fantastic episode. It it took what the previous episodes have built up so far with regards to Humans and Katawaras and added another layer that I didn't see coming. :ohhh: White fox is great stuff with this adaptation, @LordDeathwatch & @MushroomX this is one to keep an eye on in terms of sleepers of the season.

One of the 4 co-leads can start off as annoying. But if you can handle Deku and Takemichi it really shouldn't be an issue.

Man seeing how far Shakugan has come since she regained human form has been awesome to watch. Instead of sitting back and she took action. I love we had the fight be between one who is working with their katawara and another who simply devoured it and used it.

The fact Jinka is terrified of the Dragon should be enough for us to take its threat more than seriously. Not to fact he took care of Hino rather effortlessly. I love how calm and composed Tama is. She really showcasing her leadership skills very well and her plan is very reasonable. :ehh:

For a minute I thought that Hino was going to be redeemed, but rather she has fallen so far there is not much hope for her left. I wonder if those monks promised her power and her heart fell for that power. Unfortunately she didn't listen to her brother and now she is gone. :francis:

Right move from Jinka. But her words mentioned she wanted to be human. But unlike her brother that meant getting that high status. The ironic part she gave up her humanity to achieve that. It seems Jinka felt bad for her after kill her it seems? Jinka feelings regarding human continues to be a very interesting thing to keep track of.

I love how Jinka wanted to be friends with Kagan, but Kagan considers friends already because Shakugan considers herself friends with Jinka.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_1.45.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_1.48.10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_1.48.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_1.59.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.01.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.02.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.03.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.03.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.03.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.05.05_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.09.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.12.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.14.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.15.12_PM.png

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Sengoku Youko Ep 5

Oh wow this was a fantastic episode. It it took what the previous episodes have built up so far with regards to Humans and Katawaras and added another layer that I didn't see coming. :ohhh: White fox is great stuff with this adaptation, @LordDeathwatch & @MushroomX this is one to keep an eye on in terms of sleepers of the season.

One of the 4 co-leads can start off as annoying. But if you can handle Deku and Takemichi it really shouldn't be an issue.

Man seeing how far Shakugan has come since she regained human form has been awesome to watch. Instead of sitting back and she took action. I love we had the fight be between one who is working with their katawara and another who simply devoured it and used it.

The fact Jinka is terrified of the Dragon should be enough for us to take its threat more than seriously. Not to fact he took care of Hino rather effortlessly. I love how calm and composed Tama is. She really showcasing her leadership skills very well and her plan is very reasonable. :ehh:

For a minute I thought that Hino was going to be redeemed, but rather she has fallen so far there is not much hope for her left. I wonder if those monks promised her power and her heart fell for that power. Unfortunately she didn't listen to her brother and now she is gone. :francis:

Right move from Jinka. But her words mentioned she wanted to be human. But unlike her brother that meant getting that high status. The ironic part she gave up her humanity to achieve that. It seems Jinka felt bad for her after kill her it seems? Jinka feelings regarding human continues to be a very interesting thing to keep track of.

I love how Jinka wanted to be friends with Kagan, but Kagan considers friends already because Shakugan considers herself friends with Jinka.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_1.45.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_1.48.10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_1.48.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_1.59.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.01.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.02.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.03.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.03.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.03.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.05.05_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.09.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.12.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.14.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-07_at_2.15.12_PM.png

:mjcry: My Queue is full for this Season already. I will have to binge watch this shyt.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It's prolly one of the best shows this season too.
Honestly this season got a solid amount of good shows that you didn't see coming into it.

• Sengoku Youko
  • The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic
  • 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefreee Life Married to Her Worst Enemy
  • The Unwanted Adventurer
  • The Weakest Tamer Began a Journey to Pick Up Trash

Bucchigiri being the one anime original that stands out. Ishura honestly is good too, but it got so many moving parts to it that binging it later would be more ideal.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Honestly this season got a solid amount of good shows that you didn't see coming into it.

• Sengoku Youko
  • 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefreee Life Married to Her Worst Enemy

Bucchigiri being the one anime original that stands out. Ishura honestly is good too, but it got so many moving parts to it that binging it later would be more ideal.

Metallic Rouge is pretty good if you like Blade Runner'ish vibes.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

• Sengoku Youko

I only fukk with Sengoku Youko outta that whole list

I gave the Wrong Way to use healing magic a chance and that shyt was fukking boring. The rest of that shyt on the list wasn't even interesting enough for me to try.

Ishura
Solo Leveling
Delicious in Dungeon
are the only new shyt I fukk with so far. The rest of the weekly shyt I watch are sequel seasons like Mashle and High Card, Blue exorcist or continued shyt like Shangri Li Frontier and Ragna Crimson, Undead Unluck.

Prolly will give Bucchigiri a try since fades are supposed to be involved.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@tripleaamin I'm going to need you to shoot me a message with all the series you've suggested the past few months. I need to keep track of everything to make sure some piff doesn't slip through the cracks.

Speaking of, Frieren has been epic. I can't wait until they get to Macht and some of these other characters and I didn't expect anything coming in based on the premise.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@tripleaamin I'm going to need you to shoot me a message with all the series you've suggested the past few months. I need to keep track of everything to make sure some piff doesn't slip through the cracks.

Speaking of, Frieren has been epic. I can't wait until they get to Macht and some of these other characters and I didn't expect anything coming in based on the premise.
You got it.

And man oh man. If we get the same level of adaptation we are getting now for that arc. :wow: Anime only brehs aint gonna be ready.

Hell I can't wait for their reaction whats gonna happen in a few weeks :lolbron: