Balla

Superstar
Daps
Finally caught up to Frieren and now I have to deal with the pain of watching weekly. I enjoyed the last episode, and I find Denken an interesting character. I think he's the best character introduced in this arc so far. I usually don't like tournament sagas in animes, but I think this one can be interesting since there are some stakes in play. Also, it was nice to see Frieren teaching Fern well with how easily she defeated taht group that tried to jump her in the previous episode

Also, I think the new opening suits the show better, but I think the Yoasobi song is a better overall song though
This the show you recommended to me right @LordDeathwatch ?

This a fighting show? I thought it’d be like an adventure show like Made in Abyss for some reason.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
This the show you recommended to me right @LordDeathwatch ?

This a fighting show? I thought it’d be like an adventure show like Made in Abyss for some reason.
Yeah that's the one. There's action but your original idea is closer to the truth, it's an adventure.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that's the one. There's action but your original idea is closer to the truth, it's an adventure.

Even without the action the show was top tier. But when Stark fought the Solar Dragon I knew this show was gonna be amazing once they started showing fights.

When Frieren showed Aura her true mana :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Even without the action the show was top tier. But when Stark fought the Solar Dragon I knew this show was gonna be amazing once they started showing fights.

When Frieren showed Aura her true mana :wow:
Absolutely, the character progression, themes, animation, and natural comedic timing all more than make up for the lack of constant fights.

@tripleaamin getting the MVP for suggesting this one.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
What happened breh?

The free time I have on the weekdays been going by so fast.

:mjcry: :mjcry:
Relationships getting in the way and fukking up my bachelor routine
full