tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It's Time for "Torture" Princess has been a solidly enjoyable gag comedy. Was little iffy on it based on ep 1, but since then I really enjoyed the comedy. There is no plot so far, which is fine. I love myself a good SoL Comedy :ehh:

bucchigiri dude already in contention for top 5 worst protag ever
Honestly his simping is bad enough.

But how he treats both Matakara and his mom is like :snoop:. He treats both of them so poorly is just the extra icing to make him really insufferable. Somehow he is more insufferable then Mahoro.

I bet hes gonna get development soon, but the longer we get to that point the worse its going to be.

Rest of the show and cast is great outside of Mahoro, easily best original of this season. Which has a solid amount of good ones this season.

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I saw some leaks for that Demon Slayer movie...it's about to end crazy. The hype for next season will be insane

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch Man this was a hype episode :banderas:

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_7.56.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_8.03.21_PM.png

Once again Huan Yi in the spotlight but here we see him compared to Zhang Tang. Whom like Meng Ao is one of the longest tenured generals. Now it is well known that unlike Huan Yi and Wang Jian, Meng and Zhang aren't as talented where they have skills to be up there with the greats. But the greatest thing for them is their pride. We know Huan will use at means at his disposal. Of course Wang Jian will retreat if he thinks he can't win a fight. Or at the very least guarantee his survival.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_8.27.49_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_8.28.01_PM.png

I give Zhang respect here, if he is going to go out he isn't going to wait. He is basically on his death bed at this point and everyone knows he will die. His pride is showcased here in a manner you can respect. Huan Yi gave him an opportunity to give his last bit for Qin. After all whats good for him staying back if he will just end up dying.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_8.29.03_PM.png

fukk this dude :pacspit:.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_8.29.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_8.30.19_PM.png

Here Cheng Hui shows his true colors. His making is mainly with his experimentation with poisons. But why is he a general? I am sure he is smart and tactical in many ways. But when we see characters in this series who have the "IT" factor for being a general. Cheng easily collapsed the minute things went wrong. And this was a great moment for Zhang to go out. On his way out he took out a main opposing general.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_8.31.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_8.31.45_PM.png

As we know Huan Yi is one dangerous motherfukker. His tactics, combat and prowess are all S+. The question remains what his motivation. Zhang might have nailed it on the head with analysis here. It makes sense that Huan Yi is captivated by the thrill of war. The biggest question is what about his loyalty? At the very least it was a big moment where you see Zhang slowly bit by bit gains respect for Huan Yi. He is a dangerous dude, but you can't deny his talents for a general. Still the BIG thing for me is what about his loyalty? What is keeping him on Qin's side?

Although to be honest I would put my trust in Huan Yi then Wang Jian. Whom we saw in S2 retreat and we saw comment Po Lian stated that he doesn't have the big factor because of his delusions. I rather put my faith in a dude that can come up really big for me, while I am aware his true motivations concern me. Wang Jian attitude of retreating would really concern me comparing these two.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_8.51.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_8.51.35_PM.png

:mjlol:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Finally caught up to Frieren and now I have to deal with the pain of watching weekly. I enjoyed the last episode, and I find Denken an interesting character. I think he's the best character introduced in this arc so far. I usually don't like tournament sagas in animes, but I think this one can be interesting since there are some stakes in play. Also, it was nice to see Frieren teaching Fern well with how easily she defeated taht group that tried to jump her in the previous episode

Also, I think the new opening suits the show better, but I think the Yoasobi song is a better overall song though

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@tripleaamin

Last things first, dude made the right decision. This broad is like 7 feet tall, enjoys inflicting pain, and is near the top of Chu's military hierarchy so that's a whole hell no imma pass if you want to live. Speaking of, Chu is introduced as a military juggernaut superior to every other kingdom due to its size (pause) and the sheer number of people they're able to muster. The only thing keeping them from crushing Qin is internal strife from maintaining power over the various cultures under their banner and the fact that they border multiple kingdoms, all of which they're running the fade with. So you've got your biggest genius opp Riboku and your literal biggest opp working together and that's disregarding everyone else, Qin is cooked.

When it comes to Cheng, I agree with you wholeheartedly because dude is basically a whole ass coward and I felt like that reflected badly on his whole kingdom that THIS is the best representative of your Kingdom. He's obviously a genius and effective AF when given the chance to utilize chemical warfare but you put an enemy in front of him directly and he's not built for that, at all. Zhang, on the other hand, exemplifies what the core of Qin's foundation is all about with the pride and determination to die on his feet and pushing his Kingdom forward despite being an also ran in terms of the actual military titans of his era. Even though it's that same pride and adherence to "the proper way" that held him back, it's still a hell of a statement that Qin 2nd tier bench player outperforms their star player on the biggest stage.

It's good to see you're picking up the vibe with Kanki/Huan because this guy gives off heavy villain vibes but he's one of our best Generals. Like I said before, this character is one of my favorites because he's got so many facets and there's a lot we still don't know about him. Guy seems like an entire scumbag, his inner circle seems to be complete scumbags and bloodthirsty deviants and they stand out amongst the more typical honorable Make Qin Great Again types in the lead. You never really feel comfortable with him in the cut BUT you'd rather have him pointing that malevolence at the enemy than you, so that's a wedge of realism because not every talented leader and General is a good person and obviously the Kingdom knows that. The difference between him and the mustard gas coward is they made sure he's held in check by honorable peers and if it breaks down, he's willing to go get it out the mud. Still, I wouldn't trust him.

Wang Sr? A whole mystery and I wouldn't trust him to watch my dog. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
cGc

7.8 out of 10.
shyt starts off pretty serious. A broad struggling to keep her tech company afloat, flirts with the criminal underworld she been trying her best to not to be involved with but is linked to, due to her having a kid with the brother of one of the ruling drug lords in the area. She meets a seemingly benign wedding singer who is actually an enforcer in said gang, that sparks a heated rivalry between majoring drug gangs.
I hate when shyt gets touted as "Blank but with..." as this was to me, in terms of being a Swedish version of Top Boy or some shyt. It ain't. Drugs and gangs, yeah, but that's where the similarities end. Top Boy is way more ambitious...and engaging, but this shyt wasn't bad too. You might like a character or two and end up binging it in a weekend since it's short. About 12 episodes over two seasons, with Season 1 being the best. Outside of some of the silliest Gunfights I've seen in recent memory, the shyt was entertaining. Give it a go, you might find something to enjoy or you can just use it as a pallete cleanser like I am before going back into the first pressing of Top Boy and then into whatever bullshyt that Beige motherfukker championed for the reboot.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I meant to say I hate how predictable they are or if some overstay it's welcome. THere are some great ones like in Yuyu hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, dragon ball, and a few others. I found recent animes don't usually handle them as well as back in the day unless its a sports anime and I did enjoy the mini arc with JJK

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
cGc

7.8 out of 10.
shyt starts off pretty serious. A broad struggling to keep her tech company afloat, flirts with the criminal underworld she been trying her best to not to be involved with but is linked to, due to her having a kid with the brother of one of the ruling drug lords in the area. She meets a seemingly benign wedding singer who is actually an enforcer in said gang, that sparks a heated rivalry between majoring drug gangs.
I hate when shyt gets touted as "Blank but with..." as this was to me, in terms of being a Swedish version of Top Boy or some shyt. It ain't. Drugs and gangs, yeah, but that's where the similarities end. Top Boy is way more ambitious...and engaging, but this shyt wasn't bad too. You might like a character or two and end up binging it in a weekend since it's short. About 12 episodes over two seasons, with Season 1 being the best. Outside of some of the silliest Gunfights I've seen in recent memory, the shyt was entertaining. Give it a go, you might find something to enjoy or you can just use it as a pallete cleanser like I am before going back into the first pressing of Top Boy and then into whatever bullshyt that Beige motherfukker championed for the reboot.

This may be wrong thread breh

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I meant to say I hate how predictable they are or if some overstay it's welcome. THere are some great ones like in Yuyu hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, dragon ball, and a few others. I found recent animes don't usually handle them as well as back in the day unless its a sports anime and I did enjoy the mini arc with JJK
See now THAT I can understand. For a Tournament to work, you've got to have some surprises and characters that are either credible threats or that are really interesting, the best have both those elements.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
This may be wrong thread breh

Got my pastes mixed up, Breh.

YWk

8.6/10​
Don't even know how I started reading the Manga on this shyt, but it grew on me to the point I read the whole thing voraciously. I like my anime without perverted sexual overtones and magic weilding anti-heroes trying to out edge each other..unless it's done really well, like a Dorohedora or some shyt, so my options are hella limited, but this one was a keeper.

A stoic dude tries to get the attention of a seemingly mute girl who refrains from interacting with anyone, what ensues basically is him going to comical lengths to communicate with her and when he finally establishes some semblance of a friendship, he does his best to make sure she's in good spirts since her non communitive nature tends to leave her at the elements of simple problems like not being able to see over bigger students, or missing out on school work since she was too hyperfocused on a new digital trend or something silly but absurd.
Both characters grow as students within the friendship, and in turn, attract like minded people that enrich their school experience to a healthy but very comical degree. It's not for everyone, but if you like it, chances are you'll eventually love it like I did. Good shyt. Check it out.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Got my pastes mixed up, Breh.

YWk

8.6/10​
Don't even know how I started reading the Manga on this shyt, but it grew on me to the point I read the whole thing voraciously. I like my anime without perverted sexual overtones and magic weilding anti-heroes trying to out edge each other..unless it's done really well, like a Dorohedora or some shyt, so my options are hella limited, but this one was a keeper.

A stoic dude tries to get the attention of a seemingly mute girl who refrains from interacting with anyone, what ensues basically is him going to comical lengths to communicate with her and when he finally establishes some semblance of a friendship, he does his best to make sure she's in good spirts since her non communitive nature tends to leave her at the elements of simple problems like not being able to see over bigger students, or missing out on school work since she was too hyperfocused on a new digital trend or something silly but absurd.
Both characters grow as students within the friendship, and in turn, attract like minded people that enrich their school experience to a healthy but very comical degree. It's not for everyone, but if you like it, chances are you'll eventually love it like I did. Good shyt. Check it out.
Degenerate :scust: