LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Just started the 2nd season of Tokyo Revengers.

Really, really enjoying the show. I’m flying through these episodes.

The beginning part of this song is just

:wow: :wow:

They need to play this song in the final episode of the show during the ending.

I knew you would fukk with the show heavy my nikka. All their openings and endings are fire too.
You ever need the movie link let me know.

You'll prolly end up enjoying it more than Mob whenever you do eventually get to that.
Mob is better if you stop watching both after the 2nd season tho.

But, If you watch both 3rd seasons you'll definitely say TR is better. That payoff just hit different.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I knew you would fukk with the show heavy my nikka. All their openings and endings are fire too.
You ever need the movie link let me know.

You'll prolly end up enjoying it more than Mob whenever you do eventually get to that.
Mob is better if you stop watching both after the 2nd season tho.

But, If you watch both 3rd seasons you'll definitely say TR is better. That payoff just hit different.
You talking about the live action movie or is there an anime movie?

Is the movie a retelling or something different ?

I’m on season 2, was I supposed to watch the movie already?

It’s funny because I was watching the live action YYH and the same actor for Yusuke is Takemitchy.

Yeah man, I really like the show. I’m going through episodes like nothing.

I really hope the payoff is there because I’m about to watch the new season in sub and I’m tired of dude getting his ass whooped.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You talking about the live action movie or is there an anime movie?

Is the movie a retelling or something different ?

I’m on season 2, was I supposed to watch the movie already?

It’s funny because I was watching the live action YYH and the same actor for Yusuke is Takemitchy.

Yeah man, I really like the show. I’m going through episodes like nothing.

I really hope the payoff is there because I’m about to watch the new season in sub and I’m tired of dude getting his ass whooped.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

It's a live action movie that covers most of season 1 up to a certain point. I thought it was pretty dope and better than I expected. I haven't seen the other 2 that just came out that covers the other part.

Yeah that live action YYH was fire to me. They really captured the essence of the anime. Action and special effects were cool.

TR is easy to binge because the show keeps you eager to see what happens next. Watching it weekly had me anticipating that shyt like it was a damn legit tv show like Snowfall or Gangs of London, etc..

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It's a live action movie that covers most of season 1 up to a certain point. I thought it was pretty dope and better than I expected. I haven't seen the other 2 that just came out that covers the other part.

Yeah that live action YYH was fire to me. They really captured the essence of the anime. Action and special effects were cool.

TR is easy to binge because the show keeps you eager to see what happens next. Watching it weekly had me anticipating that shyt like it was a damn legit tv show like Snowfall or Gangs of London, etc..
Yeah I can’t wait until the next episode.

I’m at the part where they’re fighting the purple haired dude with the red jacket right when he got stabbed.

When should I watch the movie? Does it only cover the 1st season?

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I absolutely loved Dungeon Meshi's first episode. The main cast banter and chemistry was fukking great. They actually going in depth with cooking and mixing that with the comedy is great. Looks like a great adaptation from Trigger. :ehh:

Screen_Shot_2024-01-04_at_9.49.36_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-04_at_10.14.33_AM.png

OP is below

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah I can’t wait until the next episode.

I’m at the part where they’re fighting the purple haired dude with the red jacket right when he got stabbed.

When should I watch the movie? Does it only cover the 1st season?

I came across the 2nd movie (Bloody Halloween pt 1) They just don't have the eng subs yet smh.

It's prolly best to watch the movies after season 1 since it's fresh in your mind, but you can see them whenever really.

You're in the domestic violence part of season 2 now.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I came across the 2nd movie (Bloody Halloween pt 1) They just don't have the eng subs yet smh.

It's prolly best to watch the movies after season 1 since it's fresh in your mind, but you can see them whenever really.

You're in the domestic violence part of season 2 now.
I’ll probably watch it before I continue the show.

The show really exceeded expectations.

All I need is Takemitchy to finally learn how to fight and hold his own.

:blessed: :blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched the first episode of My Instant Death Ability is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me!

Holy long title talk about verbose :mjlol:. Watched the first episode and it is clear that this isekai is intended to be a self-aware comedy considering the fact the Mc's skill gets explained like this.

Direction felt weird since they wanted to go for comedy, but it came across as more awkward. Animation and art feel mid. So really comedy is really the make or break thing for this anime from it being classified as Iseaki trash.

Screen_Shot_2024-01-04_at_1.51.04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-04_at_1.51.36_PM.png

The one uncertainty is the female lead Tomochika, as so far she has no skills. Tho this should get cleared up within a few episodes I assume.

Screen_Shot_2024-01-04_at_1.36.55_PM.png

Also this bytch has anger management issues :picard: :mjlol:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I absolutely loved Dungeon Meshi's first episode. The main cast banter and chemistry was fukking great. They actually going in depth with cooking and mixing that with the comedy is great. Looks like a great adaptation from Trigger. :ehh:

Screen_Shot_2024-01-04_at_9.49.36_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-04_at_10.14.33_AM.png

OP is below

This is exactly my kinda weird. A mangaka really thought out the anatomy of monsters and plants with enough depth to make it all a working biome, but did it with the awareness of how gross eating any of that ish would be. The mage's reactions were great :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch God damn just finished watching Zheng's backstory man :mjcry:.

Screen_Shot_2024-01-02_at_6.52.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-02_at_7.07.14_PM.png

Having his father leaving Zhao after he was born. Left with a mother who practically hated him and cursed him for ruining her life. Torrmented that made his life miserable for being Qin. The fact that he was on the brick for so long is a miracle.

We learn why Xia Zi has such an important spot for him in the present. She saved him from both in both a physical and mental state of mind. And did more for him then that PoS mother ever did in his life.

Screen_Shot_2024-01-04_at_7.22.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-04_at_7.26.39_PM.png

Zi really was a great character in the small time she used. She was one who was saved by a man who sacrificed himself for her and repay all the lives that were sacrificed for him. (Assuming his own associates and alike.) She does the same for Zheng and we see how Zheng is simply striving to make a difference.

Screen_Shot_2024-01-04_at_7.53.04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-04_at_7.56.07_PM.png

Now we get the reveal these 2 are working together. To add on it even more Zheng's mom holds not a single drop of love for her own flesh in blood. And this whole cat and mouse game is so she can trick her own son and be with Lu. :pacspit:

Lu's entire game has been manipulating things bit by bit so he can rise to more power and to what is now a minister. Gotta respect the threat that he makes. As evident beginning of the season with the negotiations he is not one to be taken lightly. The fact that Zheng's was at her happiest with Lu and he used her to claim power and she comes back to his side shows how mentally deranged she is.

Poor Xiang :francis:. You hate to see her getting stabbed at the end of the episode.