Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
from gojo reviving himself with reversed cursed energy and onwards, its mumbo jumbo and plot/reasons. i really don't get how jjk managed to convince people its power systems were somehow better thought than any of these other shows.

like sukuna can fukking fly :dead: gege never intended to be taken this seriously and it shows
Gojo learnt how to do that when Toji killed him with heavenly spear, now if you call b.s you should've dropped the manga/show then. Sukuna and jogo being able to fly is literally reasons/ plus I'm gonna do it because it looks cool :hubie:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Gojo learnt how to do that when Toji killed him with heavenly spear, now if you call b.s you should've dropped the manga/show then. Sukuna and jogo being able to fly is literally reasons/ plus I'm gonna do it because it looks cool :hubie:
if convoluted fugazi power systems were a reason that shows got dropped, then anime wouldn't have outlived blockbuster

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Culling games is the only time jjk gets confusing but that's only because like 4 nikkas explain that shyt completely differently in the Manga and even then if you slow down and actually read it...it makes sense.
This always has been the case. If you read through the exposition it will technically makes sense surprisingly. But lets take the stuff at the end of the finale. The part of that is not really Getou but Kenny is fukking obvious.

But more so along with Getou and Mahito's abilities. The foundation for their techniques have been presented throughout the whole series, but that doesn't mean piecing the two concepts together and understanding what Kenny was trying to do in the finale is cut and dry simple to understand.

I feel like a lot of times people on here get the words convoluted and confusing mixed together. JJK is the former not the later. Generally speaking I would rather have my battle shounens be on the more simpler side and put a more bigger focus on the characters themselves. Which is why I loved JJK S1 + JJK 0 so much compared to other modern Shounens.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Dudes really do get hurt with any little critics of their favorite shows. I'm a one piece stan and I will be he 1st to admit its flaws and even laugh when brehs shyt on it for the shyt pacing and or luffy plot armor wins. But even to suggest that JJK has some issues get brehs in a tizzy :mjlol:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
if convoluted fugazi power systems were a reason that shows got dropped, then anime wouldn't have outlived blockbuster
Then why you complaining :troll:
This always has been the case. If you read through the exposition it will technically makes sense surprisingly. But lets take the stuff at the end of the finale. The part of that is not really Getou but Kenny is fukking obvious.

But more so along with Getou and Mahito's abilities. The foundation for their techniques have been presented throughout the whole series, but that doesn't mean piecing the two concepts together and understanding what Kenny was trying to do in the finale is cut and dry simple to understand.

I feel like a lot of times people on here get the words convoluted and confusing mixed together. JJK is the former not the later. Generally speaking I would rather have my battle shounens be on the more simpler side and put a more bigger focus on the characters themselves. Which is why I loved JJK S1 + JJK 0 so much compared to other modern Shounens.
I feel you breh but the season finale was delivered in a way not to be convoluted, a lot of ppl just watch JJK for the fights and turn their brains off during dialouge and with this show that's only going to have you questioning shyt 3 episodes later.
Dudes really do get hurt with any little critics of their favorite shows. I'm a one piece stan and I will be he 1st to admit its flaws and even laugh when brehs shyt on it for the shyt pacing and or luffy plot armor wins. But even to suggest that JJK has some issues get brehs in a tizzy :mjlol:
:comeon: go to the manga thread breh I have no problem calling out Gege for asspulls and completely dropping shyt or making shyt up however the season finale was not that. Mother fukkers literally just didn't pay attention. I said it before and I'll say it again if season 2 had yall flustered then season 3 is gonna give nikkas strokes :russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I feel you breh but the season finale was delivered in a way not to be convoluted, a lot of ppl just watch JJK for the fights and turn their brains off during dialouge and with this show that's only going to have you questioning shyt 3 episodes later.

:comeon: go to the manga thread breh I have no problem calling out Gege for asspulls and completely dropping shyt or making shyt up however the season finale was not that. Mother fukkers literally just didn't pay attention. I said it before and I'll say it again if season 2 had yall flustered then season 3 is gonna give nikkas strokes :russ:
i was complaining how :why: here yal go again lmao

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

You got it bros. It's everyone else that's the problem. :hubie:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
fukk you and everyone who knows you
stone-cold-middle-finger.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just started the 2nd season of Tokyo Revengers.

Really, really enjoying the show. I’m flying through these episodes.

The beginning part of this song is just

:wow: :wow:

They need to play this song in the final episode of the show during the ending.

Told you breh, pizza and wings always hitting. :wow:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
from gojo reviving himself with reversed cursed energy and onwards, its mumbo jumbo and plot/reasons. i really don't get how jjk managed to convince people its power systems were somehow better thought than any of these other shows.

like sukuna can fukking fly :dead: gege never intended to be taken this seriously and it shows
It really is a clusterfukk and one of the most obvious wool over eyes ass shyt of all time.

The only reason people are excusing it is because it's cool to