Balla

Superstar
Daps
Told you breh, pizza and wings always hitting. :wow:

chicken-wings.gif

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It really is a clusterfukk and one of the most obvious wool over eyes ass shyt of all time.

The only reason people are excusing it is because it's cool to
I'm convinced shyt like nen and curse energy is the reason that the One Piece writer pivoted from Devil fruits to Haki :russ:
There is only so many ways to write yourself out of a corner:skip:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm convinced shyt like nen and curse energy is the reason that the One Piece writer pivoted from Devil fruits to Haki :russ:
There is only so many ways to write yourself out of a corner:skip:
Yeah, curse energy is Gege's attempt to create his own version on nen. As the story progresses there's entire fights that try to copy Togashi style fights in HxH.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, curse energy is Gege's attempt to create his own version on nen. As the story progresses there's entire fights that try to copy Togashi style fights in HxH.
Nen is the GOAT power system. It's crazy flexible, but still makes sense. JJK's stuff definitely gets a bit too convoluted for my taste, though I can't tell if my bigger issue is with the power gaps between characters.

I have a soft spot for Hell's Paradise too, because it's a pretty simple rock-paper-scissors kinda system at its core.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nen is the GOAT power system. It's crazy flexible, but still makes sense. JJK's stuff definitely gets a bit too convoluted for my taste, though I can't tell if my bigger issue is with the power gaps between characters.

I have a soft spot for Hell's Paradise too, because it's a pretty simple rock-paper-scissors kinda system at its core.
No doubt, Nen hit the perfect balance between innovative and complex.

Curse Energy is way more "out there" and it's more about giving Gege an excuse to write/draw less conventional fights. That's why it gets more convoluted as the author tries to "make it work" within the fight he just came up with :pachaha:

I already forgotten about Hell's Paradise "system" and I binge read the manga this year after season 1 of the anime :heh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched the first episode of Ishura and it was really promising.

Really delivered on Yuno's despair especially on the fact she could have saved her friend. That really hurts for her. :mjcry: Soujirou is from another world and is a highly skilled swordsman. This show definitely has potential. Good animation and art in this episode as well. I'm sold :ehh:

Tomozaki-Kun is back for S2 and I can already feel the pacing being rushed :pachaha:. They about to really cover 4 volumes when it makes sense to only do 2. Anime should still be fun with Gumi and Mimimi

Screen_Shot_2024-01-03_at_10.19.23_AM.png

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This 2nd OP in TR is not fukkin with the 1st one in no way shape or form.

3rd OP betta be way betta.

Takemitchy acts just like Deku, you’d swear they were bros.

Anyway, this man is literally crying and getting his ass beat in every episode.

His girl just beat the shyt out of him. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the MC’s girl beat their ass like that.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I ain’t gonna lie, I might have to join #SubGang and watch all the episodes because this show is piff.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
This 2nd OP in TR is not fukkin with the 1st one in no way shape or form.

3rd OP betta be way betta.

Takemitchy acts just like Deku, you’d swear they were bros.

Anyway, this man is literally crying and getting his ass beat in every episode.

His girl just beat the shyt out of him. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the MC’s girl beat their ass like that.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I ain’t gonna lie, I might have to join #SubGang and watch all the episodes because this show is piff.
Breh I told you, ain't no modern MC getting his ass beat this regularly and pathetically but the show itself is piff. Keep me updated breh. :wow:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Breh I told you, ain't no modern MC getting his ass beat this regularly and pathetically but the show itself is piff. Keep me updated breh. :wow:
Breh, he gotta get some wins mane!! I’m waiting on breh to holla at Mikey to learn some roundhouse kicks or something.

I’m waiting on that training arc.

They betta not pull no HXH York New City on me!!

This show is waaayyyy better than I thought it would be.

These episodes are flying by so fast, I have no type of boredom or struggle watching them.

You suggesting this first was def the move.

:salute: :salute: