tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
New season already starting today with Fluff Paradise. And from ep 1 it is easy to tell this is very typical of what you expect out of a SoL show. Relaxing, comfortable and low stakes. This is really for only SoL fans. Being loved by animals as a wish fulfillment is a unique one in the mountains of iseaki that is out there.

This one had one of the more believable iseaki deaths since the Mc died from overworking. Considering how awful the work culture is in Japan. This is one of the most believable ways to kick off a death to start an isekai.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I love my long titles animes :russ:

So “My Instant Death….” may be something I need to check out.

Mashle is back…… happy to see that

Didn’t know there was gonna be another season to Great Pretender so looking forward to that

Solo Leveling? I guess I’ll finally check that out. I have no idea what’s that’s about aware there is a thread that constantly pops up and I always been curious by why it’s “coli popular”

Good shyt on dropping the schedule @tripleaamin

GriffitSet sees you and we see your value

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just started the 2nd season of Tokyo Revengers.

Really, really enjoying the show. I’m flying through these episodes.

The beginning part of this song is just

:wow: :wow:

They need to play this song in the final episode of the show during the ending.

What I tell you?

“LISTEN TO @LauderdaleBoss

If you not gonna listen to your The Division83 brehs :russ:

But the buck stops there :mjgrin:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
It's one of the biggest issues with this series with how convoluted it is. (He does well with the character driven narrative given Yuji, Sukuna, Gojo, etc but that's a different thing) Does it makes sense, eventually you can get the picture. Is it good writing at all hell fukking no. And the next arc highlights this problem. Well the anime can improve it obviously, but that is yet to be seen. Lots of new information Kenny dropped in these past 2 episodes, which is crucial going forward but the way it was suddenly presented makes it hard to follow. I imagine lots of anime only watchers are beyond confused to say the least.

read the manga you fakkits :francis: :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Culling games is the only time jjk gets confusing but that's only because like 4 nikkas explain that shyt completely differently in the Manga and even then if you slow down and actually read it...it makes sense.
from gojo reviving himself with reversed cursed energy and onwards, its mumbo jumbo and plot/reasons. i really don't get how jjk managed to convince people its power systems were somehow better thought than any of these other shows.

like sukuna can fukking fly :dead: gege never intended to be taken this seriously and it shows