42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Lil Cuz I ain’t got nothing to do with none of this and you over here exaggerating & dry snitching now :mjlol:

This an inner GriffithSet battle between you and @LauderdaleBoss :heh:

No one jumping in, y’all gotta handle yall shyt.
nah its handled apparently and its not that deep either lmao

how could jimmy g let this happen

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the-dark-knight-joker.gif

Oh also try giffy gifs….

Sometimes they work better on Coli than the tenor ones

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Nicca this ain’t got nothing to do with the discussion you and @LauderdaleBoss having. :russ:

Don’t randomly pivot to me Lil Cuzzo cuz he COOKING! :mjlol:

I’m letting yall shoot the fair one, hell I didn’t even jump in on you to answer your question of when the “you hate everything” started

Cuz that started about the time time “the list” running gag started:sas2:

Let me READ in peace:heh:

nikkas were peacefully discussing TR until this miserable fukk sandwich showed up quoting me when I never gave a fukk about his opinion before.

:russ: at nikkas thinking I'm legit mad.

I be on the boxing podcast with this same energy smiling and laughing.

nikkas can be in here enjoying the latest MHA episode and this old ass nikka will show up and hate like nikkas give a damn.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
takemitchy putting hands on kisaki was hyper than anything mob had going on in season 3, and i had completely given up on TR :yeshrug: he didn't find a way to p*ssy out once he decided he had to take him out, this was what i was expecting the show to be like when it first came out :banderas: the resolve! that was a classic anime payoff moment

I was cool with Mob ending at season 2 tbh

Edit: how yall in here squabbling right after Christmas? :pachaha: must be turmoil at the crib.

Edit2:

@Bryan Danielson nikka take me out of your sig :dwillhuh: i never filled out an application to ya set :wtf:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
takemitchy putting hands on kisaki was hyper than anything mob had going on in season 3, and i had completely given up on TR :yeshrug: he didn't find a way to p*ssy out once he decided he had to take him out, this was what i was expecting the show to be like when it first came out :banderas: the resolve! that was a classic anime payoff moment

I was cool with Mob ending at season 2 tbh

Edit: how yall in here squabbling right after Christmas? :pachaha: must be turmoil at the crib.

Edit2:

@Bryan Danielson nikka take me out of your sig :dwillhuh: i never filled out an application to ya set :wtf:

Bolded is facts

Seeing dude finally run that fade after being fukked over countless times was epic.

Mob up to season 2 is goat shyt, but that season 3 took it down a notch or two. Obviously didn't ruin the series, but it didn't make it better either.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjpls: It's time for some cleansing fire; Geto and Gojo was right; kill your Grandpa, Father, Mother, Uncles, Cousins. Wipe the slate clean of Jujutsu Higher Ups. They just handing out Death Sentences to folks for no reason, other to cover their own ass.

Kill anyone who falls in line with this shyt, because this shyt fells like Jedi Order.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Perfect ending to Shibuya. Mappa did an outstanding job for an awesome fukking arc. :salute: the jrehs that sacrificed they well being for our entertainment :salute:

Yuta in the cut :demonic:
Overall the adaptation itself with great despite Mappa on their usual bullshyt. Hidden Inventory was executed to perfection and still is easily my favorite JJK arc. Shibuya was very good, but man the fact that they are working on CSM before Shibuya ended is insanity.

There was a few episodes where you saw the cracks and its like damn if they just waited till after Shibuya ended those issues most likely wouldn't be there and also wouldn't be much less controversy, but hey Mappa does what Mappa does.

I gotta admit from an anime only perspective the cliffhanger fukking sucks. They got some great fights and character focus for yuji. But key going forward for the anime is how they handle the exposition. Because how it was handled in the manga from what I read was pertty messy.

Told you they'll be adapting all of CG in one season :sas1:

Let's hope these a$$holes have the decency to do it in two 13 episodes cours though :pachaha:

Since this is Mappa I am 100% confident that it will run for 2 straight cours and maybe we get a delay like we did right before Shibuya.

Most hyped for the Yuta and Hakari fights :blessed: if they don't land those properly :francis:

Also the Yuji vs Judgeman stuff too but thats less a fight and more building off his character focus in Shibuya.