LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I mean these are just soulless projects that generate the feel of the anime/manga that it is adapting.

With that said I hear the live action for Rurouni Kenshin is really good. (Basically the only good live actions from what I understand.)

I think if the right people work on it we can get a good one, but that is a big if. @LordDeathwatch #NoReadGang understanding how we feel when an anime adaptation butchers the manga or whatever the source material is :mjgrin: :mjcry:
Yup, these mfs need to experience it first hand to understand the burden of knowledge and the pain caused by disappointment. :mjcry:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Onii chan showed up brehs :mjcry: :mjcry:

Yuki :blessed:

Uraume is not to be trifled with. I wonder what Sukuna did to make her such a ride or die :picard:

:mjpls: Hand gesture said it all... Domain Expansion. :noah:

E5546n0VoAAyHhr.jpg

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yup, these mfs need to experience it first hand to understand the burden of knowledge and the pain caused by disappointment. :mjcry:
Closest they get to that is there is a studio change between seasons and the visuals + production tank like in Seven Deadly Sins. But that aint the same when anime fans calling a great series trash because the anime adaptation was trash :mjcry:.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The Yuzuki Family 4 Sons ended today and man this is my pick for SoL of the season if not year. Very well written series on how these 4 brothers live on without their parents. It is a series with well written drama that doesn't push the drama too far, tons of wholesome vibes and a nice mix of comedy.

• Hayato basically being a single parent at 23 taking care of his 3 younger brothers is rough af :mjcry:. Bro had to spend his glory years acting like a dad (or aunt as they mess with him in the show :lolbron: ) instead of enjoying his early 20's like the rest of his friends.
  • Mikoto and Minato having a very typical brother relationship being up there in age. But the backstory when they were kids. Mikoto being over protective of Minato and Minato giving Mikoto a hard time when he is too caring.
  • Gakuto might be one of the most mature child characters I have seen in an anime. Kid sounds way too composed for a 6 year old :mjlol:. Poor kid he lost his parents when he was 4 he basically has no real memory of his parents :mjcry:.
This is def a must watch show for SoL fans.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just finished Kenshin, great season, hopefully the dub comes out a lot sooner for the next one.

Now to start another samurai show:

Blue eye samurai.

:wow::wow:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
'Shall we sleep in the same bed?'

I know that's Mei Mei's brother but still :sitdown:

Choso to Yuji (IYKYK)

PfH3WLA.gif

Kyoto students are so useless my gawd. Good thing for Panda otherwise, miss me with all of them.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
'Shall we sleep in the same bed?'

I know that's Mei Mei's brother but still :sitdown:

Choso to Yuji (IYKYK)

PfH3WLA.gif

Kyoto students are so useless my gawd. Good thing for Panda otherwise, miss me with all of them.
Breh they were going up against Getou basically. They never had a chance.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-12-22_at_8.16.35_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-22_at_8.16.39_AM.png

Ron truly be one of this likable entertaining weird characters this season along with Todo

Screen_Shot_2023-12-22_at_8.48.10_AM.png

As a manga reader this is one lowkey this series does amazingly. Despite someone dying, it still is able to easily not only ease the attention with a bit of comedy, but at the same time not deviate from the seriousness of the case.

Ron fukkery never fails :pachaha: