tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished watching 2 seasonals.

• First is I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness (holy long title:mjlol: ). Despite the title it’s not ecchi. It's a fantasy romance that was really good. Comedy was consistent. The story has Charlotte in a Cinderella like story, bu Charlotte has great development where these feels like a co-lead rather one of them having a much bigger precense then the other. If you like romance it’s def worth a shot.
  • Other one is Bulbuster and honest minus the CGI on the giant beasts (which were horrendous :mjlol: ) this was surprisingly solid. They nailed the workplace theme in this show so well. Everything from our main cast and their different personalities. And also to show how corrupt some of these big corporations are.
Oh it’s done now time to binge it
Just got done catching up to 100 girlfriends and our dating story which both were way better the I expected
Berserk of gluttony was solid also
The anime adaptaiton is fukking insane. They are enhancing the manga in the same way Apothcary Diaries and Sousou no Frieren are doing for their adaptaitons. Top tier fukkery like Konosuba and Emmience. Granted here its for parody of the romance and harem genres. So for people who don't fukk with those genres this is prob a miss.

Comedy in the manga is still going strong. It's a different comedy from Kaguya-sama so I wouldn't recommend it as easily as Kaguya. (Tho I heard Kaguya eventually steers from the comedy).

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Black clover manga returns only to be even shorter In page length than boruto and dbs :dahell:
Now gotta wait 3-5 months for next chapter :snoop:
This shyt better not be accurate on page total of 24 but might be with that summary length

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Looking at HIDIVE's list (well assuming you can watch them)

• The Dangers in My Heart S2 + Special - Imo the best ongoing and modern Rom-com is this series. Honestly would say S1 was better then the manga due to how they improved the very lack laster volume 1. This is a must watch for romance fans.
  • Chained Solider - If you don't watch harem or ecchi skip it. It's the kind of series where you came for the "plot" but stayed for the plot.Having read the first 5 volumes the series does a great job at balancing ecchi and fanservice with the actual plot of whats going on. The world building and stuff in the manga is actually well done. I haven't read/watched Akame ga Kill!, but its the same author here. Biggest issue for this anime is the visuals since they don't look good considering the great art the manga has.
  • Urusei yatsura Pt 2- Simply put if you tuned into the first 24 episodes, well here we got the rest coming your way basically for this remake of the OG anime.
  • Ragna Crimson Pt 2 - First Part of Ragna Crimson anime had a slow start since the Ragna-Leo arc wasn't well adapted. But ever since the introduction of Ultimata & Crimson the anime has been very good. Stellar voice casting and Crimson brings top tier fukkery. This part basically of the season basically becomes a battle shonen with how action intensive it is. This will mostly come down to whether Silver Link can keep the animation consistent enough. Tbh Ragna Crimson needed a top flight studio like Ufo, Mappa, etc to fully deliver on this arc considering how gorgeous the art is in the manga and great the action is in there as well.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
No to live action animes please
I mean these are just soulless projects that generate the feel of the anime/manga that it is adapting.

With that said I hear the live action for Rurouni Kenshin is really good. (Basically the only good live actions from what I understand.)

I think if the right people work on it we can get a good one, but that is a big if. @LordDeathwatch #NoReadGang understanding how we feel when an anime adaptation butchers the manga or whatever the source material is :mjgrin: :mjcry: