LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch Always have heard the influence Bleach has had on JJK with Bankai -> Domain Expansion, but the stuff in the video is pretty cool as well.
Definitely had some very good points and perspectives that I hadn't considered. This week was a pleasant surprise because I didn't expect them to expend the energy and effort they did on the Choso/Geto brawl, even though it was brief, it was undeniably crisp. Choso is 2/2 for dope fights, puts student Kamo to fukking shame.

Shout-out to Miwa for dethroning Sakura :picard:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah I knew I wasn't wrong, Mechamaru told they asses to stay home and only sent Todo. Kyoto just caused a likklle distraction before Choso came and were spectators. Miwa had that long ass speech thinking she was Gon just to get her shyt broken. Todo and Mechamaru are Bron and Kyrie, while the rest of the school are the Tony Snell

FxpxF4PXoAE0XyA.jpg

Imagine if they're train came early and met with Mahito or Jugo? Worm food or BBQ, you pick :ufdup:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah I knew I wasn't wrong, Mechamaru told they asses to stay home and only sent Todo. Kyoto just caused a likklle distraction before Choso came and were spectators. Miwa had that long ass speech thinking she was Gon just to get her shyt broken. Todo and Mechamaru are Bron and Kyrie, while the rest of the school are the Tony Snell

FxpxF4PXoAE0XyA.jpg

Imagine if they're train came early and met with Mahito or Jugo? Worm food or BBQ, you pick :ufdup:
Yo my youngest daughter was fussing that whole episode where Mech warned her to stay away and live while the rest of them were listening. She was like, "They are bums and he knew it. They better not be headed there anyway, if someone saved my life because they knew I was going to die I'm not going to waste it. Thanks big bro!"

When I tell you she's going to be :scust: :umad:when she sees this episode.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yo my youngest daughter was fussing that whole episode where Mech warned her to stay away and live while the rest of them were listening. She was like, "They are bums and he knew it. They better not be headed there anyway, if someone saved my life because they knew I was going to die I'm not going to waste it. Thanks big bro!"

When I tell you she's going to be :scust: :umad:when she sees this episode.
I mean if we being real. Outside of Yuji and Todo (not counting Yuta and Hakari since they aren't present) how many other students would have any real shot against Mahito. Not even mentioning going up against Getou.

It's a case where Mechamaru cares deeply for his Kyoto friends. Honestly if I was one of them I would appreciate the sentiment, but you doubting my skills, I would have motivations to prove Mechamaru wrong that I can hold my own. Tho it's obvious that on an individual basis Todo out matches any of them by a wide margin.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
you guys wanna make an official Coli Anime of the Year thread on here? Not sure if there is one, but it'd be fun to see people's opinions.
I mean with how battle shonens are favored here I think JJK would easily wins among votes here.

Even tho I would have Sousou no Frieren, Apothcary Diaries, Vinland Saga S2, BSD S5 and Undead Murder Girl Farce as my top 5.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
you guys wanna make an official Coli Anime of the Year thread on here? Not sure if there is one, but it'd be fun to see people's opinions.

Yea but let’s come back to it this time in 2024.

Cuz AOT already won this year…. And it’s the new Greatest Of All Time anime

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mean if we being real. Outside of Yuji and Todo (not counting Yuta and Hakari since they aren't present) how many other students would have any real shot against Mahito. Not even mentioning going up against Getou.

It's a case where Mechamaru cares deeply for his Kyoto friends. Honestly if I was one of them I would appreciate the sentiment, but you doubting my skills, I would have motivations to prove Mechamaru wrong that I can hold my own. Tho it's obvious that on an individual basis Todo out matches any of them by a wide margin.
It's low key creepy you said almost verbatim what I told her when she was ragging on them. Their pride as Jujutsu sorcerers was called into question and they had to respond.

As far as the Gulf in power in the students, the difference is that the rest of Yuji's class were still in the mix in some capacity throughout. Kyoto was completely sidelined by Mech, didn't have them in the same zip code. That's cold.

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I mean with how battle shonens are favored here I think JJK would easily wins among votes here.

Even tho I would have Sousou no Frieren, Apothcary Diaries, Vinland Saga S2, BSD S5 and Undead Murder Girl Farce as my top 5.
Man I'm not too active on the manga scene, so this was the year of sleepers for me.

Heavenly Delusion, Oshi no Ko, Frieren, Apothecary Diaries all have me hooked and ready for their follow up cours/seasons

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
SxF wrapped up S2 today. And man even tho I think S1 pt 1 is more iconic, but I feel that S2 was the best we gotten of SxF anime so far. You had the right balance between SoL episodes and with the serious arc of this season. which was the boat arc. One issue with S1 pt 2 was after Dog Bomb Arc it felt like episodic SoL comedy, outside of Loid interacting witih Desmond. Which really isn't a criticism, but I get why people didn't feel S1 pt 2 compared to S1 pt 1 and S2.

As for the season finale we haven't had a Bond episode in forever. It's funny how his dynamic is similar and yet so different with Loid as opposed to Anya. :russ: He has to be clever at times because he can't read his mind like Anya. But man if Loid ever considered training Bond, he would be a valuable partner.

But damn Loid hit Bond deep in the feels when he said the following

Screen_Shot_2023-12-23_at_4.22.58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-23_at_4.23.03_PM.png

Loid appreciates Bond helping him out, but his main mission is the fake family. And out of concern of both his mission and the lil bit of him that has emotional attachment to Anya as a father (tho I doubt he would ever admit it) if anything happened to Bond it would cause Anya great sadness. Mad respect for Bond wanting to help due to his abilities, but he should keep in mind his safety and the consequences what happens if he continues to ignore it.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man I'm not too active on the manga scene, so this was the year of sleepers for me.

Heavenly Delusion, Oshi no Ko, Frieren, Apothecary Diaries all have me hooked and ready for their follow up cours/seasons
It is worth pointing out we prob at least a few years away from a sequel season with how they paced S1. They adapted approximately 6/9 volumes in S1 as they trimmed the fat basically.