Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Looking at HIDIVE's list (well assuming you can watch them)

• The Dangers in My Heart S2 + Special - Imo the best ongoing and modern Rom-com is this series. Honestly would say S1 was better then the manga due to how they improved the very lack laster volume 1. This is a must watch for romance fans.
  • Chained Solider - If you don't watch harem or ecchi skip it. It's the kind of series where you came for the "plot" but stayed for the plot.Having read the first 5 volumes the series does a great job at balancing ecchi and fanservice with the actual plot of whats going on. The world building and stuff in the manga is actually well done. I haven't read/watched Akame ga Kill!, but its the same author here. Biggest issue for this anime is the visuals since they don't look good considering the great art the manga has.
  • Urusei yatsura Pt 2- Simply put if you tuned into the first 24 episodes, well here we got the rest coming your way basically for this remake of the OG anime.
  • Ragna Crimson Pt 2 - First Part of Ragna Crimson anime had a slow start since the Ragna-Leo arc wasn't well adapted. But ever since the introduction of Ultimata & Crimson the anime has been very good. Stellar voice casting and Crimson brings top tier fukkery. This part basically of the season basically becomes a battle shonen with how action intensive it is. This will mostly come down to whether Silver Link can keep the animation consistent enough. Tbh Ragna Crimson needed a top flight studio like Ufo, Mappa, etc to fully deliver on this arc considering how gorgeous the art is in the manga and great the action is in there as well.
Are they carrying Oshi No Ko again?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I mean these are just soulless projects that generate the feel of the anime/manga that it is adapting.

With that said I hear the live action for Rurouni Kenshin is really good. (Basically the only good live actions from what I understand.)

I think if the right people work on it we can get a good one, but that is a big if. @LordDeathwatch #NoReadGang understanding how we feel when an anime adaptation butchers the manga or whatever the source material is :mjgrin: :mjcry:
Don't try and lower us to your level :scust:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man Dr. Stone New World wrap up and it delivered :wow:. Dr. Stone is one of those shows that doesn't do anything in particular that would the internet crowd to overhype it. But its one of those shows that does everything well where honestly it has been one of the most consistent series. In this season the way Senku out matched Ibara was great :wow: and then Tsukasa coming back was great moment as well :mjcry:. Final season is next lets see how they go about this.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Today's JJK

jordana-brewster-were-family-furious-6-33isi3rmav682t7w.gif