twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
man now i want to see Aomine face Akashi.

Aomine would tell Akashi to :camby: w/ that future sight shyt. Just cause you can see it doesn't mean you can stop it.

Sequel series is Monthly right? Might be a while before they get around to animating that. Maybe they can make it a movie and have the whole thing animated to the level of that Kasamatsu dribble :wow:

i could respond to that but that would spoil it in a sense
i'll put in spoiler it wont spoil the ending or anything but it will spoil a lil bit of what ability is used in the finals the reason why i say ur wrong bout that

he can also go in the zone too like aomine just so u know and we saw what happened when he went against kagami
let alone i think there is different levels of the zone

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
be careful what u post or u gonna spoil it for those who didnt read the manga which is :noah:

just watch and see what happens to whoever the team that plays akashi in the finals is all I'm gonna say its a :blessed: life

I'm more curious bout the sequel to the series with the generations of miracles vs the USA dudes who are like the AND 1 guys :noah:

I didn't read the manga just speculating.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This dude Kiba just pulled a Roronoa Zoro.

This dude Issei is just too much. Fallen angel is like "all you want is some bytches? shyt just roll with me and you can have all the bytches you want"

Issei stammered and was like "I'm not gonna fall for your sweet words."

Here comes Rias
w8x66f.jpg

etis20.jpg

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Uri

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ep 106 in HxH

one of the older guys just got a whiff of the demonic fukkery of these ants and it had it old buddy crying and shaking in the fetal position :scust:

:mjcry:

just put it all in perspective

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
man now i want to see Aomine face Akashi.

Aomine would tell Akashi to :camby: w/ that future sight shyt. Just cause you can see it doesn't mean you can stop it.

Sequel series is Monthly right? Might be a while before they get around to animating that. Maybe they can make it a movie and have the whole thing animated to the level of that Kasamatsu dribble :wow:
You do know he pretty much gave all these cats their powers or pretty much unlocked their potential. He can turn their shyt on or off whenever he feels like with that eye.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This dude Kiba just pulled a Roronoa Zoro.

This dude Issei is just too much. Fallen angel is like "all you want is some bytches? shyt just roll with me and you can have all the bytches you want"

Issei stammered and was like "I'm not gonna fall for your sweet words."

Here comes Rias
w8x66f.jpg

etis20.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I thought I might have to crown Shinmai Maou no Testament the king of fukkery but season 2 of High School DxD has it beat. Akeno is such a whore. Issei was talking big shyt to one of the enemies and she was on some "oh you're such a man" type stuff. You could tell it made her p*ssy wet. The next day she was fighting herself not to do it but the chick straight up tried to fukk dude in the bathroom knowing her best friend is into him. now she's making passes at him in front of said friend like it's nothing.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
This nikka Akashi should go take over the world. Why in the hell is he playing basketball when he can see the future. I'm not a fan of his skill, it's straight up a superpower not even related to basketball. Akashi is the biggest asspull in the series. :camby:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Akashi should go take over the world. Why in the hell is he playing basketball when he can see the future. I'm not a fan of his skill, it's straight up a superpower not even related to basketball. Akashi is the biggest asspull in the series.

Is it? Looks like an exaggeration of ball handling, psychological warfare and predictive power. It doesnt seem anymore ridiculous than Kuroko disappearing or some of the aerial stuff that happens.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I thought I might have to crown Shinmai Maou no Testament the king of fukkery but season 2 of High School DxD has it beat. Akeno is such a whore. Issei was talking big shyt to one of the enemies and she was on some "oh you're such a man" type stuff. You could tell it made her p*ssy wet. The next day she was fighting herself not to do it but the chick straight up tried to fukk dude in the bathroom knowing her best friend is into him. now she's making passes at him in front of said friend like it's nothing.

The fukkery in DxD is ridiculously great: Issei isn't your typical mc in a harem, this nikka ain't afraid to suck on some tittays, and the girls encourage his behavior :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
15 ep in? you don't even know what a gawd looks like yet :wow:

I'm addicted brehs. :wow:

I was on episode 0 on friday night, and now im all the caught up on monday night/tuesday morning :wow:

I must admit though, this akashi shyt is too much. The nikka got sharingan :beli:

hopefully a nikka would just say, dont look him in his eyes and its all gravy bruh, but this anime doesnt operate that way. im just here for the ride tho:ehh:

lets go seirin :mjcry: