Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
rainbow nisha rokubou no shichinin had the potential to be 1 of the goats but like somebody said in here, shyt falls off half way through, some of the L's these dudes took....dudes breaking their virginity at brothels a year after leaving the pen, dudes being sucker for love for prostitutes :mjlol:

Just watched the first episode of Usagi Drop:mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
this dude akashi :damn:

was like try that trick again cuz :ufdup:

took his ball like stealing candy from a baby

out here still breaking ankles :bryan:

oh boy was like i got u with this block akashi like :youngsabo:
with that pass to his teammate :ooh:

i already set the this whole game in motion from the beginning u weren't going to win at all

I'm absolute now bow :bow:

i love this show brehs :mjcry:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I assumed something close to that....pretty unfortunate because that's what made their former Anime lineups so trash
Getting poor rating. You know how CN is with their ratings.
081777524243fb386051548_thumb.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:russ:don't even bother driving to the hoop, just walk.

That Seirin vs Rakuzan game is going to be insane. We still haven't seen the kid with the power dribble use all 5 fingers:merchant:. The other 2 uncrowned kings still haven't flexed.

Kuroko's gotta have an Emperor Eye counter.

be careful what u post or u gonna spoil it for those who didnt read the manga which is :noah:

what counter:mindblown:

just watch and see what happens to whoever the team that plays akashi in the finals is all I'm gonna say its a :blessed: life

I'm more curious bout the sequel to the series with the generations of miracles vs the USA dudes who are like the AND 1 guys :noah:

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
be careful what u post or u gonna spoil it for those who didnt read the manga which is :noah:

just watch and see what happens to whoever the team that plays akashi in the finals is all I'm gonna say its a :blessed: life

I'm more curious bout the sequel to the series with the generations of miracles vs the USA dudes who are like the AND 1 guys :noah:
i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Aniplex of America announced at its Katsucon panel on Saturday that Sword Art Online II will air on Adult Swim's Toonami programming block beginning on March 28 at 1:00 a.m. EST. The English dub cast from the first season will return, and Michelle Ruff (Bleach, Gurren Lagann) will join the cast as Sinon.

The first Sword Art Online series previously ran on Toonami starting in August, 2013.

Aniplex of America streamed Sword Art Online II on Daisuki and Crunchyroll as it aired in Japan beginning last July. The series adapts the third arc, Phantom Bullet, from Reki Kawahara's original light novel series.

Toonami premiered Kill la Kill earlier this month, but the block's run time was recently cut by several hours.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...nline-ii-english-dub-to-run-on-toonami/.84458

sword art online 2 coming on toonami in march means disc release soon :blessed:
will be copped to my collection then :ahh:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
man now i want to see Aomine face Akashi.

Aomine would tell Akashi to :camby: w/ that future sight shyt. Just cause you can see it doesn't mean you can stop it.

Sequel series is Monthly right? Might be a while before they get around to animating that. Maybe they can make it a movie and have the whole thing animated to the level of that Kasamatsu dribble :wow: