CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This nikka Akashi should go take over the world. Why in the hell is he playing basketball when he can see the future. I'm not a fan of his skill, it's straight up a superpower not even related to basketball. Akashi is the biggest asspull in the series. :camby:
Is it? Looks like an exaggeration of ball handling, psychological warfare and predictive power. It doesnt seem anymore ridiculous than Kuroko disappearing or some of the aerial stuff that happens.

him and midorima have the most ridiculous powers as far as basketball goes though. Akashi's power is still more or less believable though if all he's doing is breaking ankles and predicting what you're doing next if you were to compare it to real life. Midorima making full court shots is the most unrealistic of them though obviously. Makes 100 3PT% of shots if you don't touch the ball.

Kagami has done unrealistic shyt too, dunking on nikkas from the free throw line and shyt, I've seen one layup from this nikka the entire anime :heh:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
him and midorima have the most ridiculous powers as far as basketball goes though. Akashi's power is still more or less believable though if all he's doing is breaking ankles and predicting what you're doing next if you were to compare it to real life. Midorima making full court shots is the most unrealistic of them though obviously. Makes 100 3PT% of shots if you don't touch the ball.

Kagami has done unrealistic shyt too, dunking on nikkas from the free throw line and shyt, I've seen one layup from this nikka the entire anime :heh:
Now that you mention it, I dont think I ever seen Kagami even attempt a layup...:russ:

Im pretty sure if Midorima ever gets into the zone hes going to be shooting full court 3s with his back to the basket.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just finished blue spring ride

nice little change of pace towards the end wasn't expecting that the reason of the change :mjcry:
but a enjoyable anime for the most part

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Kuroko's Basketball is piff rocks. Assuming Kise loses to Kuroko and Kagami, I kinda have a theory on how Kuroko/Kagami vs. Akashi will end up going.

But then again that Emperor Eye is something fierce :ohhh: :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
just finished blue spring ride

nice little change of pace towards the end wasn't expecting that the reason of the change :mjcry:
but a enjoyable anime for the most part
I got like 3 episodes left of that. Might finish it off after DxD New. Was a good show.

Endo

Yung Hot Cheeto
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Anime I'm watching this season in order of most favorite:

Durarara
Rolling Girls
Tokyo Ghoul
Naruto
Death Parade

I haven't been keeping up with too much other series, but sometimes some good ones fly over my head.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anime I'm watching this season in order of most favorite:

Durarara
Rolling Girls
Tokyo Ghoul
Naruto
Death Parade

I haven't been keeping up with too much other series, but sometimes some good ones fly over my head.
What's Rolling Girls like? I got all the episodes of that but haven't started it yet. I've seen it compared to Kill la Kill.

Endo

Yung Hot Cheeto
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
What's Rolling Girls like? I got all the episodes of that but haven't started it yet. I've seen it compared to Kill la Kill.

Well it's definitely nothing like kill la kill, maybe similar in the same vein for the animation/action scenes, but that's about it.
It's a very cutesy anime, really random, weird scenarios, characters, locations.
The story itself is just kind of random, It's only on episode 5, so like I haven't really picked up what the whole thing is really about, but it seems like they're going towards a each-episode-is-a-new-adventure type of deal, leading up to some bigger conflict.

I mean, I like it cause its lighthearted, and the animation is pretty great. You can tell Funimation spent some time into the series, and when there is fight scenes, they're pretty fukking cool. Much recommended.