winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
but dont the princess wanna help out more with inaho tho she all into him now and :camby: slaine especially when she find out he shot him too

him and his damn shariagan eye got them dudes on :ufdup: when u fight me u knights i will give u that work :whew:
this nikka siting down on the ground on Earth watching space battles. What type of optical zoom they got in that eye?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finally caught up on Kuruko no Basketball.....

Akashi's power is on some Izanami shyt. These Asians and their obsession with eye powers is hilarious. No way you can beat this cat though. He forces cats to break their own ankles at his command. This boy on some god power type shyt.
Game-Over-Man-Game-Over_zpsf92697bc.jpg

He laid straight ETHER on Midori after that last shot

"Rest now King of Veterans"
KiGKjuA.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I started Kuroko no Basket. I'm 15 episodes in, I love this shyt.

I'm all caught up on new shyt like Shinmai Maou no Testament and Saekano which are both pretty good

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
this ain't the Toonami thread (is they even one) but what the fukk happened to them? they went from like 10:30 PM ct to 5:30 AM ct

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
i been watching shirobako for a change of pace this season. it's funny as hell but it makes working in the anime industry look like an exercise in suffering.

so much suffering :mjcry:

all those times you wondered why a certain episode had shyttier animation than the rest or a bunch of static frames? this show will answer all your questions about how they make this shyt we love so much.

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Naruto? Seriously. I don't mean to rain on your parade but the second half of that series called Shippuden the whole damn thing implodes on itself and the results are not good. Naruto is at its best with the Konoha invasion arc. It never really reaches those heights again.

I havent been a big anime watcher. Naruto is really one of the first that ive watched. Just put that shyt on while im dawing/painting as background noise.

Ive enjoyed it so far tho. I think the story telling is good. The invasion arc was sick. The team put together to bring back Sasuke was sick. On the Sasuke transitioning and his brother story arc now. Havent been disappointed yet.

Maybe i just wont watch Shippuden.