42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
HxH for the last 20 episodes has had me stuck between :merchant: :mjcry:and :banderas:

Gon in the cut :demonic:

when a trained assassin be on the sidelines like "yo, gon, breh,BREH, :whoa:"
there is levels to this kuroko basketball piff :wow:

I'm already 15 episodes in and I just started watching last night :wow:

It's kind of like a basketball version of Hajime no Ippo, but the animation is just :wow: in comparison
15 ep in? you don't even know what a gawd looks like yet :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Aldnoah Zero Ep18....that scene after the credits...shyt just got real...
Slaine's reign will be put in jeopardy by those final seconds. The fake was always down but the real? I question that level of cooperation is even possible. Slaine has to become a dragon to slay one and some people will never see that ends justifying the means.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Slaine's reign will be put in jeopardy by those final seconds. The fake was always down but the real? I question that level of cooperation is even possible. Slaine has to become a dragon to slay one and some people will never see that ends justifying the means.
That and we havent even factored in Inaho and what he will do according to Slaines actions. :huhldup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That and we havent even factored in Inaho and what he will do according to Slaines actions. :huhldup:
This is probably like Gundam Seed. Kira and Athrun team up in the end and fly on Lacus ship in the Clyne faction.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

but dont the princess wanna help out more with inaho tho she all into him now and :camby: slaine especially when she find out he shot him too

him and his damn shariagan eye got them dudes on :ufdup: when u fight me u knights i will give u that work :whew:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Tokyo Ghoul need to stop hopping around and focus on Kenaki I feel like I'm watching some extra bullshyt like in DBZ during the frieza saga. They show bulma complaining and chi chi having nervous breakdowns when all you wanta see is goku and frieza fighting :smh: