winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Naruto. Episode 120 now. shyt is fire.

Great story. Episodes got me like :ohhh::mjlol::whoo::ooh::damn::mjcry:
Naruto? Seriously. I don't mean to rain on your parade but the second half of that series called Shippuden the whole damn thing implodes on itself and the results are not good. Naruto is at its best with the Konoha invasion arc. It never really reaches those heights again.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Naruto? Seriously. I don't mean to rain on your parade but the second half of that series called Shippuden the whole damn thing implodes on itself and the results are not good. Naruto is at its best with the Konoha invasion arc. It never really reaches those heights again.

Naruto just fell off in general, I never wanna watch it again :scust:

That is one series I was glad that was over as soon as it was, just waiting for Bleach to end so I can feel better 'bout myself :wow::mjcry:

I just dislike that much :mjcry:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
breh. just hit episode 91

gon da real mvp man :mjcry:

why everybody forget that they just kids breh? :to: :damn:
Because they are hunters it takes adults years to get the license both gon and Killua got it at 12 they are not normal kids well killua got it like a year later

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Naruto just fell off in general, I never wanna watch it again :scust:

That is one series I was glad that was over as soon as it was, just waiting for Bleach to end so I can feel better 'bout myself :wow::mjcry:

I just dislike that much :mjcry:
Bleach never really had anywhere to go post-Aizen saga. Aizen should have been the final boss. I don't even know what dude is writing anymore its like he just gets high on some drug and writes bullshyt. Say what you will about Naruto but even when it regressed into DBZ power level madness it still made sense. If Bleach didn't have a handful of awesome characters I'd abandon it now. The only thing Bleach does better than Naruto is create compelling big bads something Naruto never managed to do outside of Orochimaru. Even that is only because Bleach villains are entertaining troll characters.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bleach never really had anywhere to go post-Aizen saga. Aizen should have been the final boss. I don't even know what dude is writing anymore its like he just gets high on some drug and writes bullshyt. Say what you will about Naruto but even when it regressed into DBZ power level madness it still made sense. If Bleach didn't have a handful of awesome characters I'd abandon it now. The only thing Bleach does better than Naruto is create compelling big bads something Naruto never managed to do outside of Orochimaru. Even that is only because Bleach villains are entertaining troll characters.
Aizen was the gawd troll though

fight a dude with one hand for 2 hours then ask him "how are you so sure that's actually air you're breathing? :troll:"

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Aldnoah Zero Ep18....that scene after the credits...shyt just got real...