LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Why do they do my boy dirty like that

:mjcry:
Man is going to end up like Reiner if Gege has his way. MF sitting in his dorm with the lights off with a shotgun under his chin while Sukuna watching & calling him a bytch.

"I'm just going to bring yo puss ass back!" :umad:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man is going to end up like Reiner if Gege has his way. MF sitting in his dorm with the lights off with a shotgun under his chin while Sukuna watching & calling him a bytch.

"I'm just going to bring yo puss ass back!" :umad:
Gotdamn Sukuna would do that shyt :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::to:
Yuji:bustback::bustback:

Sukuna-:aicmon::childplease::beli::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::ufdup::demonic:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Which is why I think
The Culling Games won't be As SLOOOOOOOOWW at least I'm hopeful enough that they'll streamline a lot of the exposition
:mjlol:
CSM S2 they HAVE to nail. If they fukk it up you aint getting the manga crowd. Which would be a giant L on Mappa's front.
:mjlol::mjlol:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Guess I'm back in to catch the JJK train. :unimpressed:I swear I try not to be pessimistic towards these shows but damn. nikkas said demon slayer was the GOAT and walking that back. Hyped up Chainsaw man shyt was mid. AOT just finished and nikkas saying top 5. JJK people saying is the modern GOAT even though they just called demon slayer the GOAT.

I'll give JJK another chance but this shyt better deliver
Demon slayer was wild overrated. JJK is cool, cant say its GOAT'd yet, but so far its better than all them other shonens. Chainsaw mayn aint get enough episodes, but i think it is also better than demonslayer. i bushed AOT a long time ago so wont speak on it :hubie:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
p187529_b_h8_as.jpg

Two-Face-1.jpg

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Not gone lie, I have no clue how curse energy works. Their explanation be tantamount to Star Trek technobabble. shyt be making no sense. Even HXH Nen as convoluted as it gets had a easier working system :laugh:
Lol facts. None of this shyt makes sense to me but the piff is so uncut I don’t even care:pachaha:.