tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Been watching Bulbuster which is an anime original. Despite its awful sub 6 mal rating and the subpar CG for the beasts monsteres. It's actually a decent show. It's more so a workplace show with bit of mecha infused for the action with the giant beasts. Honestly if one were to not to like the workplace stuff its an easy drop.

But damn this episode hit home :mjcry:

Gotta give props to Arumi for having the convication to kill her dog turned giant beast. But man she trying to brush it off, but you could tell that shyt hurt. Any pet owner having to put down their pet is a hard thing to do. :mjcry:

Screen_Shot_2023-11-15_at_3.32.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-15_at_3.32.41_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-15_at_3.34.03_PM.png

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I wonder do people realize their own hypocrisy when They post on the internet. I just got caught up on JJK on this anime website. The 1st comment is from a moderator talking about how MAPPA is fukking up and abusing it's animators, overworking them, fukk MAPPA etc. Meanwhile this mofo is a moderator on a website that literally pirates anime left and right essentially stealing from these animators that he cares so much about :smugdraper:

yeah ok :mjlol: .

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Onimusha ended up being pretty fukking dope, but I ain't hear shyt about it.
Everybody keeps talking about that blue eyed samurai shyt tho.

Tokyo Revengers still holding a nikka down. Kisaki done worked his way up to elite villainy. nikka be posted up on some boss shyt.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
We made it :wow: again

Shibuya in fukking shambles

They went nuts with this fight, might be the craziest one of the year :picard:

But we still not done yet :mjgrin:

start running down the list of shows with a better series of scraps :unimpressed:
When JJK animation is on point it has the best fights right now.

Honestly TYBW and CSM got better fights than demon slayer if I’m being honest.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I started watching Attack on Titan and I made it to about halfway into season 3. I saw random episodes on Toonami but never really watched it. I know the show just eneded so I wanted to check out what I missed.

I just finished episode 57. I feel like I missed a big thing that happened once this episode aired.

I get that the show was showing how cruel people can be to each other even if we were fighting what seems like an unwinnablewar. They also showed how kids are forced into being soliders in these wars. How governents fight to stay in charge instead of winning wars. Probably other war allogories that i cant remeber right now. I thought the Reiss family titan never ended the war with the titans because they didn't want a war among humans to happen. Now I know its because the titans are it's own people.

In episode 57 they went heavily into the holocaust. I didn't expect this show to go there at all. I want to know other peoples' reaction to this but i need to hold off and not get spoiled on the show. These animes where people fight kaju or kyojin get as deep as the monstersare big.

Anyways I'm out because I don't want to get spoiled. This show has been throwing curve balls, with the story, the whole time but I was not expecting them to go where they just went.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This is the first time I'll join @tripleaamin in saying you could tell the struggles the animators had with this episode. There's a lot of unfinished stuff and you could tell which sections of the fight were able to be worked on before (which looked fukking flawless) and which ones they had to deliver whatever they could.

There's still a ton of cool shyt to animate so Mappa is gonna be in big trouble if every person working on every episode is literally leaving the company the week they finish :dead:

Having said all that, the fight was still incredible. If they would've had even a month to fully work on it, it would've been a masterpiece considering what they were trying to accomplish and we STILL got an amazing episode to watch :wow:

Poor Yuji man :mjcry:

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This is the first time I'll join @tripleaamin in saying you could tell the struggles the animators had with this episode. There's a lot of unfinished stuff and you could tell which sections of the fight were able to be worked on before (which looked fukking flawless) and which ones they had to deliver whatever they could.

There's still a ton of cool shyt to animate so Mappa is gonna be in big trouble if every person working on every episode is literally leaving the company the week they finish :dead:

Having said all that, the fight was still incredible. If they would've had even a month to fully work on it, it would've been a masterpiece considering what they were trying to accomplish and we STILL got an amazing episode to watch :wow:

Poor Yuji man :mjcry:
I was more about starting next week but to think Mappa only had the delay after Secret Inventory cause it was needed to finish on time with that stupid insane production schedule. Shibuya is just a great arc that they can get away with it, but Mappa better becareful because if they continue this bullshyt or make it even worse its gonna finally stab them in the back.

JJK is still fantastic this season but imagined if we had it like Pluto anime where it was finished before it came out. Puzzles my mind that anime gets literally made at the last second week by week.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man Senku coming in clutch today :wow:. Dude was corned several times but made the right call when he to.

Reviving Hyoga is risky but it had to be done. Big fukking moment when Kirisame realizes Ibara is bullshytting regarding the master poor girl man. Getting petrified and was used as a tool and was fooled.
Yo might be someone he misses but he came in clutch in the end. Big W for the science team in this episode.