42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So when we having the conversation that AoT was mid as fukk after the halfpoint in S2 with good episodes sprinkled in here and there? :mjgrin:
people think i hate on MHA, but mannnnnnn AoT's fall off was so layered and disappointing that i don't even want to talk about it :francis: dude really had no plan after "what's in the basement" and lived out the adlib over the next few years

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm like 15 minutes into this last AoT episode and it's a travesty what this series became. These fools talking like they came to rescue a genocidal manic. From who himself? This shyt ain't Naruto where talk no jutsu resolves problems.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
people think i hate on MHA, but mannnnnnn AoT's fall off was so layered and disappointing that i don't even want to talk about it :francis: dude really had no plan after "what's in the basement" and lived out the adlib over the next few years

MHA embracing fukkery and I'm here for it :banderas:

Once you've accepted that people of note aren't actually gonna die, you'll enjoy it better :mjgrin:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Dudes want to talk about Demon Slayer getting carried by good animation :sas2:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What Shōnen has a perfect ending :jbhmm:

There’s always a plot that gets solved too early or the pay off isn’t as good:manny:

That’s why One Piece the GOAT:myman:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
recently, demon slayer lol
Come on now :dead:
that shyt was like a dope Michael Bay movie. A bunch of cool shyt happens with a relentless pace, but the story and characters end up not mattering one bit :dead:

Of all the shows you always end up shytting on, Demon Slayer being the exception is hilarious.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
So when we having the conversation that AoT was mid as fukk after the halfpoint in S2 with good episodes sprinkled in here and there? :mjgrin:

I still say the big fall off is still after S3 leading into S4. The direction was so weird after the timeskip S3 had some interesting things that given time to cook could be good. But we know now 99% of these failed to deliver. Plus Wit went fukking for S3 :wow:.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Mob ended before OPM did:dahell:
OPM is the author's cash cow but it pretty evident Mob was the project he was actually passionate about. That shyt was :wow: :mjcry: from beginning to end.

S3 had the Return to Shingashina arc which is the most :wow: out of the show imo :hubie:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I still say the big fall off is still after S3 leading into S4. The direction was so weird after the timeskip S3 had some interesting things that given time to cook could be good. But we know now 99% of these failed to deliver. Plus Wit went fukking for S3 :wow:.
aite....

name characters in AoT that don't completely go off the rails after the basement:unimpressed: