T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:russ: I see y'all finally finished AOT, welcome to the party, idk if I should even watch this shyt, manga ending annoyed the hell outta me

All these shounen mangaka have such a hard time ending their stories it's kinda wild, once you past 50 episodes you already know the ending is gonna be mid

Real OG's wrap they shyt up in 26 episodes or less :wow:no time to add in filler or convoluted plot points

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:russ: I see y'all finally finished AOT, welcome to the party, idk if I should even watch this shyt, manga ending annoyed the hell outta me

All these shounen mangaka have such a hard time ending their stories it's kinda wild, once you past 50 episodes you already know the ending is gonna be mid

Real OG's wrap they shyt up in 26 episodes or less :wow:no time to add in filler or convoluted plot points

You can tell who actually has a beginning, middle, and end with these mangaka

Especially the end, stories be falling off the fukking rails by the time the endgame hits and it sours the anime/manga every time

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You can tell who actually has a beginning, middle, and end with these mangaka

Especially the end, stories be falling off the fukking rails by the time the endgame hits and it sours the anime/manga every time
This allegedly was the ending planned. The author even got meta about how he was stuck with this ending just as Eren was stuck with his choices.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This allegedly was the ending planned. The author even got meta about how he was stuck with this ending just as Eren was stuck with his choices.
Isayama has also said he changed course at some point regarding the ending. He's belen all over the place for like 5 years at this point. And the backlash to the manga made things worse.

I mean, dude was breaking down crying at convention panels and shyt :francis:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Been fiending for a good sports anime :wtf:

Did they cancel Ahiru no Sora? I wanted to see them actually win :to:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I've asked before but has the MC in Tokyo Revengers boss up yet? I can't watch someone get beat up and cry every episode.