winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean you posting means you show interest in it. I’m sure other people watch anime podcasts. That’s not the point.

Not to mention you verbal mentioned how Rudy disgusted you but you posted pics of you buying and support the series and the author.

It’s a boy who cried wolf situation basically. What you have posted previously makes people severely doubt you.
I’m interested in the same way if you walked into the supermarket and saw people brawling in the parking lot and you stopped in looked. It’s like watching car crash videos on YouTube.

It is fascinating the stuff people come up with. I don’t have a sibling but if I did I don’t imagine I’d want her to or conceptually come up with a scenario where she’s playing with my dikk. I sit back and think who comes up with this crazy stuff?

In this media they keep getting more and more absurd with what authors come up with.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:blessed: Punished Maki Era upon us now.

lebron-james-lakers.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I’m interested in the same way if you walked into the supermarket and saw people brawling in the parking lot and you stopped in looked. It’s like watching car crash videos on YouTube.

It is fascinating the stuff people come up with. I don’t have a sibling but if I did I don’t imagine I’d want her to or conceptually come up with a scenario where she’s playing with my dikk. I sit back and think who comes up with this crazy stuff?

In this media they keep getting more and more absurd with what authors come up with.
I think that's incredibly disturbing, but you do you breh.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

its WILD how you are completely unaware you sound after all these years :dead: like you could make a whole ass hentai thread in JBO and it wouldn't come close to this "im just saying <wild ass scenario no one fukking brought up> im not being weird fr" shyt

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Old man, who is that?"
"A ghost"

They dimmed the whole fight that's how you knew it was an ass whoopin :wow:

Did you believe taking one knee was enough :childplease:

Toji and Sukuna a different type of scary breh

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Hell ya more despair for bell :wow:
Waiting on latest vol in December to read :mjcry:
Action galore for season 5 and fukkery I mean high quality fukkery
Might wanna rename it’s not good to pick up girls in a dungeon for season 5 cuz of its theme sheesh :whew:
Mean to get started reading this eventually.

Got Tomozaki, Unnamed Memory and Slime to get through first tho.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC