tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Why am I not surprised you're breaking this news?

You ain't ever beating those @42 Monks allegations. :mjlol:
All I will say is that aint like the random shyt you would find on anime or manga reddit that you see @Bryan Danielson be posting. Finding out about series like this or videos talking about it basically means where there's smoke there's fire :scust:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm still :dead: the twins being scared to death because they don't know if Sukuna would kill them just due to the fact they were simply breathing. And this is before this evil motherfukker had said A SINGLE WORD directed towards them:mjlol:

To think that was how curses felt when they were in the presence of Gojo. The dualities :wow:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All I will say is that aint like the random shyt you would find on anime or manga reddit that you see @Bryan Danielson be posting. Finding out about series like this or videos talking about it basically means where there's smoke there's fire :scust:

Nicca what the hell did I do?:mjtf:

I’m over here in peace not bothering nobody minding my business :snoop:

Nicca you one more post away from getting Acquired by GriffithSet or The Division83:childplease:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watching Gojo operate really warped the perspective of the viewers and now reality hitting different. If you grew up watching Michael Jordan make guys look like garbage and then you see those same "scrubs" dropping 30 & 40 on everyone else. God help you if you step on the court yourself.

Gojo is on the IR and now the League is striking back. :wow:
It's something thats so easy to forget is that every opponent that faced Gojo that we have seen in this series minus the first fight with Toji Gojo just made them look silly. First fight with Sukuna he was barely paying attention. With Jogo he was giving Yuji a lesson and barely broke a sweat. At the end of S1 when Hanami was giving Yuji & Toto the work Gojo making lite work with purple. Actions speak louder then words and seeing Jogo bodying 3 sorcerers like that left people like :damn: :ohhh:

I think the biggest thing people forget from earlier the season was when Mahito mentioning not needing Sukuna after Gojo got sealed. I think people thought he was being cocky. But the fact is Gojo's presence was enough where you have these powers curse users stay in hiding because they know better then messing with the unbeatable. Just like how they knew better not to mess with Gojo outside of sealing him you don't want to poke the bear that is Sukuna. Because the one thing you don't do is order him around. One second you could be allies but the next second he could cut off your neck.

Honestly Sukuna was always a bigger wildcard then Gojo because with Gojo you knew where his allegiance lies. Meanwhile with Sukuna dude could prob just go after killing everyone just because he felt like it :picard:. Anime has always nailed the intimidation factor when it comes to Sukuna.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Anime has always nailed the intimidation factor when it comes to Sukuna.
The voice actor they have for Sukuna is one of the best I've heard in terms of nailing what the character should be. Just an absolute menace, pure evil and a presence that requires respect 24/7 unless you wanna end up sliced up.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm still :dead: the twins being scared to death because they don't know if Sukuna would kill them just due to the fact they were simply breathing. And this is before this evil motherfukker had said A SINGLE WORD directed towards them:mjlol:

To think that was how curses felt when they were in the presence of Gojo. The dualities :wow:
Nah that's what makes that scene even crazier: the absolute dichotomy displayed by those 2. Too scared to breathe in his presence and the next minute overcome by emotion so you try to blackmail the same entity to do your dirty work. Make it worse, you're blackmailing him with his own body parts.

Homeboy killed the other bih for being extra after the fact. Not till the other half of her skull skidded across the linoleum did he realize she was aiming a technique at him.

The casual callousness. :wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The same thing I been doing to you…..

Send him to Lord Griffith quarters after dark :childplease:

Speaking of punk bytch….Like you…. That man will never be the same again:hubie:
ezgif-3-0b477dc928.gif