tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Goblin slayer has 4 PAWGS that want him bad and the only thing he is thinking about is little green men.

:francis: :snoop: :mjlol:

I hate it when a author created love interest but makes the MC oblivious
I like the dude but its the clear the author made him a blank personality so the fanbase can self insert so they can have their own waifu of their choice. I wouldn't be surprised if it is still like that for the Light Novel's newest volume. No point alienating the fanbase and continue cashing them checks.

Priestess seems to be the main one getting development. Honestly seeing her rise up the ranks is really nice to see given how traumatized she was in ep 1 :mjcry:.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Frieren restoring the feeling for MadHouse studios :wow: :mjcry:

Fern :ohlawd:

Stark's hero's journey is gonna be dope to watch :obama:
:dead: at Frieren having powerful ass spells she didn't use because she wanted to show off and then getting scolded by Himmel :dead: :dead:
I really like the fact that they can develop their characters without abandoning the actual core of the character. Fern is the perfect example, she's evolved a lot from when we're first introduced to her but that same dry, pragmatic character shines through even in comedic moments like the clothing spell with Stark.

Other series often end up with a character that is almost unrecognizable from it's core in the service of showing development. It's honestly gotten to the point where it's either one extreme or the other so it's nice to see something more natural.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why am I not surprised you're breaking this news?

You ain't ever beating those @42 Monks allegations. :mjlol:
give it a few more weeks til he comes in trying to normalize discourse for absolute degeneracy again

"guys can you believe how AWFUL this is - who else sees GROTESQUE stuff like this? and where? :lupe: so I can avoid it obviously"

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Frieren episode 9 adapted chapters 18-20.

We finally get to the start of the face off between Frieren and Aura. It's interesting how Frieren and Aura have different interpretations of Aura's magic. Aura views it look at me and how many udnead soliders I have. The first thing Frieren feels its just plain disgust seeing using these undead soliders against their will. Makes her sick to her stomach. Again shows you Frieren looks as magic as an art while demons only looks at it as a tool.

In an ideal situation Stark is right Frieren gives them the best way to win. Well just in life things don't go how you want it go. Luther's blood got into the two of them and we got showdown between Fern vs Lugner and Stark vs Linie. Simply put Linie's ability allows her to copy the technique the ones she observed and in this case Eisen. While she keeps landing hits on Stark it doesn't quite finish him off. It brings back a great flashback Stark had with Eisen when he was training with him. A warrior keeps getting back up and him realizing Linie's strikes don't have the might of Eisen. And Stark just needed to tank one hit to trade blows and in that was his winning condition.

Meanwhile with Fern she gets blindsides by Lugner. But he doesn't finish her off right away. THis was his first mistake. He wanted payback for her blindside hit on him. Once again he sitll doesn't think Fern as a threat so he rather would get information out of her. Just more arrogance. The flashback was shown where Fern was worried of her usefulness and she didn't hink much of Frieren asking her to kill mobs. But Frieren's reassurance was despite the experience she has over Fern, Fern has the ability to fire off magic faster then her. It was kind of a moment like hey you are extremely talent and you your ability of fire off magic beats me. So have more confidence in yourself. That skill was her winning condition.

Its great to see these two kids to take the first step in beating these demons and hopefully to have more confidence in themselves. Animation was on point. I really like how they are doing the caster magic attacks in these fights. You don't see these fights too often with great animation.

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_2.01.54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_2.02.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_2.03.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_2.04.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_9.28.58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_9.30.16_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_9.30.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_9.31.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_9.32.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_9.35.19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_9.36.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_9.36.55_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_9.37.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_9.38.16_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_9.38.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_9.38.41_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-03_at_9.38.49_PM.png

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Kingdom of Ruin is non-stop with the fukkery. But the "non-violence" witch is getting on my nerves. Be useful or off yourself. Let Adonis wage his war damnit!
Every witch they introduced they killed with the quickness :damn:

Episode was a blood bath:picard::whew:

Hit the main witch with the:umad:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
give it a few more weeks til he comes in trying to normalize discourse for absolute degeneracy again

"guys can you believe how AWFUL this is - who else sees GROTESQUE stuff like this? and where? :lupe: so I can avoid it obviously"
I’m the most strait laced person on this entire forum by far.

I may find it amusing all the crazy shyt people come up with but it’s still like a person driving by an accident looking.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I’m the most strait laced person on this entire forum by far.

I may find it amusing all the crazy shyt people come up with but it’s still like a person driving by an accident looking.
I mean you posting means you show interest in it. I’m sure other people watch anime podcasts. That’s not the point.

Not to mention you verbal mentioned how Rudy disgusted you but you posted pics of you buying and support the series and the author.

It’s a boy who cried wolf situation basically. What you have posted previously makes people severely doubt you.