tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Tried 2 more new seasonals

First being Undead Unluck which a current long running manga in Weekly Shounen Jump. Tbh I heard that the manga is pretty repetitive and mediocore so I wasn't really too interested to try it. But the animation in the trailer was kind of insane and the animation in the opening sequence was amazing. Also the premise of an undead and unlucky person teaming up is interesting. Now the dynamic between the leads is the one big question mark of the show. Because Andy is kind of douche, but he does have one nice moment with him cutting Fuuko's hair. Theres a lot of trauma with Fuuko they can work with, but I did hear in the manga that it focuses more on Andy, which if true is unfortunate. Theres enough to stick with it. But wouldn't be surprised if this episode had people dropping it.

2nd being Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me. This is clearly the seasonal loser Light Novel Otaku self insert romance. It mostly deals with a relationship with a guy with no experience after getting rejected and never trying again and a girl who among all her previous relationships none were meaningful. I was expecting it to be a lot worse than what ep 1 was. I was expecting Glasses Girl and Angel Next Door level bad looking back when I attempted to watch those.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Frieren Ep 5 finished adapting Chs. 8 as well as 9 + 10. Man a lot like the staff that adapted Vinland you can tell the staff working on this has so much love for the manga.

Big point of emphasis being how Frieren and Fern interpret the difference 10 years make. But Eisen raising a great point that her last 10 years changed her. This episode starts the journey to Aureloe for Freiren and Fern. In the first part of the episode does a great job at showcasing how magic can be use for some absolute evil. Fern having the confidence to saying she would shoot a fake Heiter, but was unable to do that until Freiren blast on the devil revealed it to them.

Latter part of the episode had the introduction to Stark whom is Eisen's Apprentice and they did a great job with. With more to look forward to for next week.

Some things that were changed or added from the manga were mostly minor. They added more to Fern getting chased by the dragon which is nice. Finally they added animation to the dancing Golem, which is funny af.

Screen_Shot_2023-10-06_at_1.05.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-06_at_1.16.52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-06_at_1.17.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-06_at_1.17.49_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-06_at_1.18.55_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-06_at_1.19.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-06_at_1.21.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-06_at_1.38.33_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-06_at_1.40.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-06_at_1.40.19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-06_at_1.45.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-06_at_1.45.18_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-06_at_1.45.31_PM.png

This has been a VERY solid adaptation.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
@Black_Panther_JS These Stark Zenitsu that I am seeing is hella disrespectful to Stark. :unimpressed: Well these anime folks will learn soon enough.

It's been a while since I started Frieren, I forgot he was like this in the beginning 😂 I can see why people would make that comparison though off of what they've seen so far but he's not as bad as Zenitsu at all

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Shield Hero is back? :patrice:

The last season was complete garbage juice. I don't even know if I should continue.

I feel you. I never started the 3rd season of Devil is a part timer because that last season was so bad, It was even worse than Shield Hero's 2nd season.

So far Shield Hero's 3rd season's 1st episode was good.
If you don't like the 1st episode then drop it, but watching one episode shouldn't hurt. :manny:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
It's been a while since I started Frieren, I forgot he was like this in the beginning 😂 I can see why people would make that comparison though off of what they've seen so far but he's not as bad as Zenitsu at all

early Zenitsu is one of the WOAT characters of all time.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel you. I never started the 3rd season of Devil is a part timer because that last season was so bad, It was even worse than Shield Hero's 2nd season.

So far Shield Hero's 3rd season's 1st episode was good.
If you don't like the 1st episode then drop it, but watching one episode shouldn't hurt. :manny:

You sonofabytch

I had erased that abomination of a second season of Devil out of my mind.

First season is glorious. Watched it several times. That second season was an actual crime. :sadcam:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

I don't know which 2nd season was worst

Devil is a Part timer or The Promised Neverland.
Part timer was really mediocre. But promised Netherland was beyond atrocious. It’s the type of bad you can only cope and pretend it never happened. Like saying its s2 was bad is being very very very generous.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Part timer was really mediocre. But promised Netherland was beyond atrocious. It’s the type of bad you can only cope and pretend it never happened. Like saying its s2 was bad is being very very very generous.

As a #NoReadGang viewer, Promised Everbland 2nd season started out decent enough, action on point story moving, but then it got to a point where it was obvious they were rushing the shyt out of it and then it just somehow got to the end and they did that slide show conclusion which was just god awful. I rather an anime just end on a cliff hanger on some Gangster shyt then just do some rushed slide show.

Part timer had no decent episode at all. Like every week was a struggle to watch it. shyt is up there with Sonny Boy for one of the biggest wastes of times, even then that show had a few quality episodes on some deep shyt.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Come to think of it I also dropped the misfit of demon king academy. That first season hit. but somehow that 2nd season wasn't doing it and then the break happened and it came back and that shyt still wasn't hitting anymore so I said fukk it. :camby:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
about to plunge into these new fall additions. Shy, Deadman Unlock, and this Frieren show everyone seems to love.