datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even though they just beat the inversion guy right now it looks like itadoris in trouble. Lets see who they bump into first.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Ainz vs Shadow, who you got? :mjgrin:
If Shadow is motivated. You know damn know thats a big IF :mjlol:

Shadow took on Iris and Beatrix 2 on 1 using fukking PIPES (or whatever the proper words was) and ran circles around then. He took on Olivier without taking her seriously. I could go on.

With Ains is like we know he is OP af like Shadow, but from I recall we haven't seen him in a big fight since S1. S2 if I remember he a fake fight so hard to consider that. Its been more so his goons taking care of business so its hard to be confident in him tbh.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If Shadow is motivated. You know damn know thats a big IF :mjlol:

Shadow took on Iris and Beatrix 2 on 1 using fukking PIPES (or whatever the proper words was) and ran circles around then. He took on Olivier without taking her seriously. I could go on.

With Ains is like we know he is OP af like Shadow, but from I recall we haven't seen him in a big fight since S1. S2 if I remember he a fake fight so hard to consider that. Its been more so his goons taking care of business so its hard to be confident in him tbh.
See mindset is a thing for him me because the only reason Shadow does what he does is because he thinks it's all some sort of game, dude is never moving in reality. Ainz, on the other hand, knows that his actions are causing the death of men, women, and children and he just doesn't give a damn. Razing cities full of people, capturing people and sending them off to be tortured and experimented on, and look how casually he murdered thousands when he went to war with those 2 spells and was just like when he realized how strong it was in real life.

There's also all those World Items he has access to in addition to a seemingly bottomless inventory of things his entire Guild collected. I'm more concerned that we haven't seen him be pushed outside the Shalltear fight and she was using his greatest weakness and he still managed it. She's stronger than Shadow Garden outside maybe Alpha and that's a big maybe.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
See mindset is a thing for him me because the only reason Shadow does what he does is because he thinks it's all some sort of game, dude is never moving in reality. Ainz, on the other hand, knows that his actions are causing the death of men, women, and children and he just doesn't give a damn. Razing cities full of people, capturing people and sending them off to be tortured and experimented on, and look how casually he murdered thousands when he went to war with those 2 spells and was just like when he realized how strong it was in real life.

There's also all those World Items he has access to in addition to a seemingly bottomless inventory of things his entire Guild collected. I'm more concerned that we haven't seen him be pushed outside the Shalltear fight and she was using his greatest weakness and he still managed it. She's stronger than Shadow Garden outside maybe Alpha and that's a big maybe.
Yea thats the biggest issue with shadow. Otherwise he just being a massive troll.

Shalltear being the only real fight we have just has me wanting to see him against an antagonist who can push him. Like we know hes OP af, but I really want to see it. Or have him fight someone whos giving one of his main underlings a hard time to really show the difference in strength.

Regarding Shadow Garden its weird cause we don't really have a handle on them. We know Alpha is MUCH stronger then Iris. Delta is prob 2nd in line with what we saw in the sanctuary arc.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man what a well directed episode from Shy. And damn hitting right in the feels :mjcry:. Animation wasn't super amazing or anything but again the direction and conflict were phenomenal.

Ep 2 Spoilers

Wow an outstanding well directed episode. On one side you have Shy who looks down on herself because she didn't save Koishikawa. On the other spectrum we have Koishikawa, who in heart she hated herself because both Shy and her parents suffered various consequences for saving her. A super well directed episode. Animation was alright but the direction elevated it imo.

This step for Shy she took another step in becoming a hero. Koishikawa whom had to fill in her for her parents by taking of her big brother was guilty. Various things she could be thinking if my parents were saved instead of me he could have a better life. Also considering the countless criticism Shy received it could be likely she took on that criticism. And grew to hate herself knowing it wasn't Shy's fault at all.

Koishikawa has had a rough life and I feel like she needed someone to be there for her and to depend on. I feel like the dynamic between these two new friends has a great chance is really really sweet.

xr8l6uQ.jpeg

image.png

iejDqMn.jpeg
DqtAwnM.jpeg

wYyFk5K.jpeg

JaN2xW9.jpeg

Also checkout the first episode of Stardust Telepath. This mostly deals with a shy girl wanting to find a place to belong. Her place is with aliens which is teased for believing in them. The main character Umika has a lot of similarities to Bocchi from Bocchi the Rock in terms of social anxiety and shyness. But unlike Bocchi which mainly uses comedy as its main pushing point. With Umika its sadness in the position she is in. So if you are looking for something with high level comedy like Bocchi the Rock this isn't it. This has a more wholesome vibe to it.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dead Mount Death Play Came back for Pt 2 of Season 1. It adapted Chs. 35-37 faithful. Here we have Corpse God is starting to get more and more people who are noticing him.

I gotta say also I fukking love the shark Gags they do for this series. Its hilarious and it eases tension so well for such a serious episode.

Screen_Shot_2023-10-09_at_2.29.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-09_at_2.41.18_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-09_at_2.41.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-09_at_3.00.27_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2023-10-09_at_3.15.57_PM.png

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yea thats the biggest issue with shadow. Otherwise he just being a massive troll.

Shalltear being the only real fight we have just has me wanting to see him against an antagonist who can push him. Like we know hes OP af, but I really want to see it. Or have him fight someone whos giving one of his main underlings a hard time to really show the difference in strength.

Regarding Shadow Garden its weird cause we don't really have a handle on them. We know Alpha is MUCH stronger then Iris. Delta is prob 2nd in line with what we saw in the sanctuary arc.
The way he did Gazef was dirty AF.

Man was a whole protagonist archetype and got casually slumped and then had the nerve to imply it was out of respect. Didn't he run his pockets afterwards for his sword? :picard: