LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It's mostly dudes like @winb83 who just be saying why would you not read the source to get the full story. Damn people here in an anime thread because they are watching anime :mjlol:. They would hit up the manga thread if they wanted to talk about manga.

Tho in the case of shyt adaptations like Promised Netherlands it does suck because good source with shytty anime is a shame. You are actually super consistent staying #NoRead. Unlike @Bryan Danielson who posts manga spoilers in the anime thread :unimpressed:

I enjoy reading manga like I do with anime, aint gonna judge no one for prefering one over the other. Since you get stuff like JJK and SxF where the anime be :banderas:. Still for stuff like Jigo where Mappa slacking on quality I still have the manga to fall back on.

Exactly

It's quality objective posting like this, that keeps the #ReadWars from happening. :salute:

#ZestWars damn near tore this place apart. :dame:

Lets all enjoy what we like together :blessed:

Bryan wanna be #NoReadGang so bad, but he a fiend for them words my nikka. :wtf:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Was just playing Tokyo revengers in the background and realized/remembered

These nikkas NEVER gave me a reason to buy in on this nonsense time travel ability to begin with :what: he just started doing the shyt.

I'll tune back in once we get verification it isn't some bullshyt :camby:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's mostly dudes like @winb83 who just be saying why would you not read the source to get the full story. Damn people here in an anime thread because they are watching anime :mjlol:. They would hit up the manga thread if they wanted to talk about manga.

Tho in the case of shyt adaptations like Promised Netherlands it does suck because good source with shytty anime is a shame. You are actually super consistent staying #NoRead. Unlike @Bryan Danielson who posts manga spoilers in the anime thread :unimpressed:

I enjoy reading manga like I do with anime, aint gonna judge no one for prefering one over the other. Since you get stuff like JJK and SxF where the anime be :banderas:. Still for stuff like Jigo where Mappa slacking on quality I still have the manga to fall back on.
I think most people start out watching the anime but at some point being an anime only fan gets you treated like a 2nd class citizen. Stuff like 86. If you an anime fan of that I mean is it ever gonna get another season? Light novel is up to volume 12 or something and the anime if it continues will hit volume 4.

They forever keep you in the dark. Some of my favorite series either don’t have anime like Tale of a Secret Saint or Silent Witch. I’ve also been on both sides of being anime only to then reading stuff before it gets animated and seen series I love like Spy Classroom get straight up butchered.

As someone that spent decades being anime only the hate for reading is irrational. There’s plenty of series I enjoy a lot that are probably never getting an anime that I’d have never experienced if I didn’t open myself up to reading. He Who Fights With Monsters, The Beginning After The End, The False Hero. I picked all those up after I started reading and love them and they probably not getting an anime.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I think most people start out watching the anime but at some point being an anime only fan gets you treated like a 2nd class citizen. Stuff like 86. If you an anime fan of that I mean is it ever gonna get another season? Light novel is up to volume 12 or something and the anime if it continues will hit volume 4.

They forever keep you in the dark. Some of my favorite series either don’t have anime like Tale of a Secret Saint or Silent Witch. I’ve also been on both sides of being anime only to then reading stuff before it gets animated and seen series I love like Spy Classroom get straight up butchered.

As someone that spent decades being anime only the hate for reading is irrational. There’s plenty of series I enjoy a lot that are probably never getting an anime that I’d have never experienced if I didn’t open myself up to reading. He Who Fights With Monsters, The Beginning After The End, The False Hero. I picked all those up after I started reading and love them and they probably not getting an anime.
That's fine for you and you prefer to get the full story from the source. But the way your opinion is stated makes it seem like those who just waiting for the anime are wasting their time.

Every medium has their advantages. A well adapted anime with great voice acting, animation and music is something no manga or novel can replicate. Like how for art manga will always come on top and obviously novels can have more details and shyt.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Megumi & Yuji putting the work in this episode :ehh:. Yuji be killing me. :russ:. Yuji super human strength is easy to forget, but besides that he brought himself up with no ass pulls. Which could have been easy since he is Sukuna's host.

Gojo even at a kid was demonic damn. They even got Killua's VA to voice him. Gojo is so strong they got these curse users staying home cause they shook from gojo. The 3 curse user quick backstory was telling you can tell they aint no chumps and willing to do fukked up shyt. But they want business with kid Gojo.

Feel bad for Ino. Had a matchup with Toji yea that is curtains. :francis:

Fights did feel a lil laggy in this episode but we still haven't hit the BIG fights

Screen_Shot_2023-10-05_at_1.45.41_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-10-05_at_1.56.33_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-10-05_at_1.58.09_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-10-05_at_1.58.55_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-10-05_at_1.59.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-05_at_2.01.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-05_at_2.01.24_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-10-05_at_2.02.17_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-10-05_at_2.04.29_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-10-05_at_2.06.30_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-10-05_at_2.07.45_PM.png

OBEOnr1.jpeg

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-10-05_at_2.48.45_PM.png

Great quote from Kenshin. You aint gonna grow up or get stronger if your battles are fought for you. Obviously no need to be reckless, but if Yahiko wants to get stronger he needs to take that first step.

Good to see Yahiko getting the focus :ehh: and Kaoru is finally useful for the first time this season.

Also new op for cour 2

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's fine for you and you prefer to get the full story from the source. But the way your opinion is stated makes it seem like those who just waiting for the anime are wasting their time.

Every medium has their advantages. A well adapted anime with great voice acting, animation and music is something no manga or novel can replicate. Like how for art manga will always come on top and obviously novels can have more details and shyt.
Some people watch the Super Bowl just to see the commercials. People turn advertisements into products all the time.

If you only watch anime you aren’t wasting your time but at the same time you’ll always be 2nd class to these companies. For every Attack on Titan there are probably 30 different 1 and done series that get 12 episodes and never touched again.

In a perfect world anime is the superior form of media. In the actual world it’s mostly just a commercial for light novels, manga, and video games. Worse than Netflix because at least Netflix is mostly open to getting well performing series more seasons. Most of these anime air and there’s never any intention to release anymore.

If you’re a fan of Kimi ni Todoke the story has been completed for almost 7 years and you’ve been left in limbo for over a decade between seasons. If you’re a fan of Chihayafuru it was 2011, 2013, 2019 and who knows if it ever continues meanwhile as of 2022 the original work ended.