LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Man I was going through it with Kenshin.

Idk if I’m rusty or the sun is faster than normal. Maybe they talk more or something, but I had to rewind that shyt mad times.

I’m reading the Mitsurugi technique, and then I’m like did “did Kenshin do a spin move?” I gotta go back lol.

I’m usually ok with sub, I’m watching GT in sub, I played almost every Yakuza game in sub, I’m usually ok with Demon Slayer and Attack on Titan, so idk.

Gotta get my reading speed up.
But let @Obreh Winfrey and @LauderdaleBoss tell it, reading isn't crucial.

Keep doing what you're doing breh, don't end up one of them pop up book, Hooked on Phonics, Oooh pretty picture ass nikkas. :mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
But let @Obreh Winfrey and @LauderdaleBoss tell it, reading isn't crucial.

Keep doing what you're doing breh, don't end up one of them pop up book, Hooked on Phonics, Oooh pretty picture ass nikkas. :mjlol:
That's literally what #ReadGang is though :skip: . Don't be mad at me y'all was still on beginner chapter books in your senior year :ufdup:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's literally what #ReadGang is though :skip: . Don't be mad at me y'all was still on beginner chapter books in your senior year :ufdup:
Imagine reading all this content and then having that used as proof you're not a good reader.

Just keep it a bean, it's not #NoReadGang it's #Can'tReadGang. It's all good brother, we're here for you. :wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Imagine reading all this content and then having that used as proof you're not a good reader.

Just keep it a bean, it's not #NoReadGang it's #Can'tReadGang. It's all good brother, we're here for you. :wow:
Imagine using picture books as proof you're a good reader
71kpSj5RU+L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

You sure are gonna be pirate king little buddy :therethere:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Between the two, which requires more mental acuity to process the information :mjgrin:
Probably the one that requires you to flesh out the details (voice, motions, etc.) based on static panels, the same way novels do.

You know this ain't going to end right?:mjgrin:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Probably the one that requires you to flesh out the details (voice, motions, etc.) based on static panels, the same way novels do.

You know this ain't going to end right?:mjgrin:
With infinite time to sit and imagine. Read gang can't handle processing two languages at once :mjgrin: . It's going to end with you reading this neg, but don't worry, I'll put a picture with it :mjgrin:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
With infinite time to sit and imagine. Read gang can't handle processing two languages at once :mjgrin: . It's going to end with you reading this neg, but don't worry, I'll put a picture with it :mjgrin:
As long as it's something you created on your own, I want you to at least practice those critical thinking skills you've neglected while avoiding "big words". :mjgrin:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
#ReadGang are like the people with kids telling everyone who is enjoying their child-free life to have kids too. :mjlol:

I own over 2000 books/magazines/comics and prolly read a new book each week, but nikkas lose their shyt (in an anime thread at that) cuz nikkas ain't reading manga :gucci:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
#ReadGang are like the people with kids telling everyone who is enjoying their child-free life to have kids too. :mjlol:

I own over 2000 books/magazines/comics and prolly read a new book each week, but nikkas lose their shyt (in an anime thread at that) cuz nikkas ain't reading manga :gucci:
It's mostly dudes like @winb83 who just be saying why would you not read the source to get the full story. Damn people here in an anime thread because they are watching anime :mjlol:. They would hit up the manga thread if they wanted to talk about manga.

Tho in the case of shyt adaptations like Promised Netherlands it does suck because good source with shytty anime is a shame. You are actually super consistent staying #NoRead. Unlike @Bryan Danielson who posts manga spoilers in the anime thread :unimpressed:

I enjoy reading manga like I do with anime, aint gonna judge no one for prefering one over the other. Since you get stuff like JJK and SxF where the anime be :banderas:. Still for stuff like Jigo where Mappa slacking on quality I still have the manga to fall back on.