tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man we finally getting into Helck backstory

We finally get into Helck's backstory and man both him and Cless had to go through so much crap just to survive day by day. :mjcry: If it wasn't Shalamy's not caring about nobles vs commoners who knows what would happen.

Everything sounds good with Cless become a captain and him and Shalamy becoming really close. But given the current state of affairs I have a strong feeling Cless turned into those Angel heroes we are seeing in the present. With the way this episode ended the next part of the backstory may be a tear jerker.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
This looks fun

Me, @RennisDeynolds @Monsanto @It is a mystery and @AStrangeName gonna have to check this out:gladbron:
This isn't the anime to make me exit lurk mode
full
this is all yours

If it ends up taking off I'll join the bandwagon
full

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Damn. They startin from scratch again huh? :dead:

The manga and build up to Griffith's Steve Austin heel turn is goated but I'd rather they just continue the anime from where that 3D cell-shaded ish left off, so we can see new ish adapted/animated, instead of the same ish regurgitated 3x...

..or if that cell rendition was too damnable, then just start from where it took off/where the last 2D film adaptation left off a decade ago, which iirc was right after Austin joined the Alliance.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn. They startin from scratch again huh? :dead:

The manga and build up to Griffith's Steve Austin heel turn is goated but I'd rather they just continue the anime from where that 3D cell-shaded ish left off, so we can see new ish adapted/animated, instead of the same ish regurgitated 3x...

..or if that cell rendition was too damnable, then just start from where it took off/where the last 2D film adaptation left off a decade ago, which iirc was right after Austin joined the Alliance.
This isn't an official work. It's a fan project.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Castlevania for our people this season? :wow:

I don't like how they had the Opera singing Haitian on demon time. Literally. And they got Mystic Haitian about to start bedwenching. (Haven't finished series yet). But at least we got something.

Nothing like Issac though. :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Emmience in Shadow is back for S2.

Cid literally repeating the lines Mary said to him in her introduction had me :russ:

Claire really saying Cid is the only pet she needs :dead:, like any Pet he wandered off again.

Vampire arc does seem interesting. Also we got multi-factions so wonder how this will go. Great first episode.

Screen_Shot_2023-10-04_at_10.34.42_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-04_at_10.41.11_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-04_at_10.43.32_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-04_at_10.48.50_AM.png

aSemSwe.jpeg

EYiiw9f.jpeg

New OP for S2

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Trying out a few more seasonals

• The first one was I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness. Well thats a long title but basically its a fluff romance. If you like those this is def up your ally. Because you got a pure girl in the arms of the demon lord who spoils her.
  • This original caught my eye. Bascially MC works as a game illustrator who is a massive otaku. She loves bishoujo games and ends up going back in time to an era where these games are popular. 1st episode seemed good enough to stick with it.
  • Another Bulbbuster has this weird contruction company whos tasked to getting rid of monsters.Animation looks good, but man the monster CGI is bad as you can see here.
    Screen_Shot_2023-10-04_at_2.28.48_PM.png
  • Two shows I dropped already being KamiErabi GOD.app and I'm in Love with the Villainess. Kamierabi got Ex-Arm level of atrocious animation and art along with the mc randomly choking his chicken :dahell: and I'm in Love with the Villainess is a yuri isekai that a lot of people like but Rae's masochist behavior had me dipping out on this one.